Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. (1123 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / UI Painter Impregnates Two Students, One Aborted - #uipainter / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by 777ForChrist: 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dear Sir,

Please I don't want my names to be published.

I am 28 years, working in a good firm.

Some years ago,while still an undergraduate,I met a guy, then a student, he was like three years ahead of me,that is to say,while I was still a fresher,he was in his third year.

The guy in question is from a good home,he is handsome and smart and
intelligent. He also has good prospects.

On the day we met,I went for students' fellowship, after the program as I was about to leave . I felt someone tap me at the back,when I looked he was the one,he said he was prompted to collect my contacts, that he developed likeness for me as soon as he set his at me and also that he would want to know more about me,after his long talk,which we exchanged contacts.

Some weeks after ,I received his call,he told me that he would like to see and visit me, innocently, i obliged. We then fixed a date.

The appointed day came for him to come, though he came few hours later,after staying for few minutes,he left promising to be back again .To me it was good news, since I had no friend or family around, it was big relief that at least, I have someone to talk to and call a friend.

After his repeated visits, as well as his several pleas that I should come and know his place,on my first visit to his house, I noticed some female things in his room,obviously, they were left over , since at that point, we had not formalised our relationship,I over looked and never asked him questions.

As time went by,he told me that, he loved me and that he would want something serious with me,frankly speaking,I was inexperienced when it comes to relationships,I also considered the fact that so far,unlike the stories I had heard and read about guys,he seemed to be different. I asked for time to think about his request, which he granted. Few days later he called to know if I had agreed. That was how it all started. He became a regular caller and visitor in my apartment.

Some days,I would spend some nights in his house,to enable me meet up with my early morning classes,because his apartment was closer ,initial , we weren't doing anything, we only gist, it lasts late into the night,after which we slept off. In my heart i was full of praises for him. After a while , we started kissing,from there we graduated to romance,i was very careful not to have sexual relationship with him,at that point in time.

On the day we had our first sex, This guy promised me heaven and earth,how we will live forever,as husband and wife,and also how he will never look at any woman till he dies apart from,also how he will double his hustle, after school, to ensure that he actualised and facilitated our marriage plans,little did I know that this guy was only after my virginity.

Thanks to my friends,who taught me how to count and know when I was safe for sex. As time went on,we started making out,sometimes we had sex without any form of protection and when it wasn't even safe to do so,simply because of the love I have for him.

The first time I missed my mensuration, I waited for like two weeks after,hoping that it will come,but it never did. After getting the tested,I was told that I was pregnant. Hmmm,the shock, the horror and disbelief didn't allow me to tell him at first, but when I eventually did,he pleaded that I should get rid of it,that since he was in his final year,and still not financially capable, that he wouldn't be able to take care of the myself and baby .Moreover,i wasn't also ready to be a baby mama, and out of love and pity I had for him,I agreed and he took me to where I got rid of the pregnancy.

The second time I got pregnant for him was,some weeks to his graduation,after waiting in vain for my menses, a test confirmed I was few weeks pregnant, when I informed him about it,he came up with excuses like the first time.

Following the pains, experiences and horror,I had as a result of the abortions I did,I decided on my own,that I wouldn't have any sex again. We continued our relationship without sex for some time, till he received his call up letter,

Continue Reading

endtimethingsblogspot.com

INTERESTING TIMES: I Aborted For Him Several Times,Yet He Does Want T... https://endtimethings..com/2021/01/i-aborted-for-him-several-timesyet-he.html?spref=tw
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by HopeVictor(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
How do you expect him to marry you when he's always telling to abort pregnancies..he doesn't see a future with you that's the truth..It's high time you left him
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by extol1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
you must come and finish this story if not I will personally protest against you
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by 777ForChrist: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
extol1:
you must come and finish this story if not I will personally protest against you

Go to endtimethingsblogspot.com
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by helinues: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by extol1(m): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
777ForChrist:

Go to endtimethingsblogspot.com
what will it take you to post the full story here if not stinginess
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by endove(f): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Can't read all though
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by donbachi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
U need Christ..the restorer of broken walls and heart of human lives.
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by Nazgul: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ladies listen, any guy who toasted you, told you how much he loved you, dated you, claimed that you're the best thing that happened to him...etc, then looks straight into your eyes and tells you to abort a pregnancy you both came together to create, doesn't love you. He may claim he's not financially ready and all that, truth is it's just some flimsy excuse to ensure that nothing should connect you both once he's done enjoying your coochie.

Any girls who does 7 abortions for a man needs to be shot in the head.
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked

After multiple abortion?

Please agree to his marriage proposal because I can see that that niggar of yours is a real nigga who doesn't want another real niggar to inherit his *vomit*

Op,you dey crase for head,you dey kolo for nyansh,and you dey crase for kpekus.... infact,pray that your womb should still be intact animal

You see why I always say--"no hymen,no ring"

It's because I can't afford to wifing another man's empty canton just like that...

Damn,no pity for dogs like both of you...
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by 777ForChrist: 1:13am On Jan 30, 2021
endove:
Can't read all though

Go the blog
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by gideon66045: 6:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: I Aborted For Him Several Times,yet He Does Want To Marry Me. by Blvckdiamond008(f): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

After multiple abortion?

Please agree to his marriage proposal because I can see that that niggar of yours is a real nigga who doesn't want another real niggar to inherit his *vomit*

Op,you dey crase for head,you dey kolo for nyansh,and you dey crase for kpekus.... infact,pray that your womb should still be intact animal

You see why I always say--"no hymen,no ring"

It's because I can't afford to wifing another man's empty canton just like that...

Damn,no pity for dogs like both of you...

No hymen no ring abi and u don break person own.. so the ones u broke who should now repair them oh oga

(1) (Reply)

A Necessary Help From Feminists Please! / Most Nigerians Are Walking With Empty Destinies (secrets Of Life) / Nigerian Man Fights His Girlfriend For Saving His Number As big Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.