Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. (3394 Views)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by flamingREED(m): 10:44am On Jan 30, 2021
As an Igbo fellow, you have a lot to be happy about.
You have industry, you have ESN, and you have history.
Care less about folk's careless comments here.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by 9japride(m): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2021
I doubt if the OP is Igbo? He should ask how other Igbos have been surviving the oppressive government policies towards Igbo nation for years since after the civil war. A society without a fool is incomplete. People should learn to develop thick skin. So are you telling me if the likes of those resident zom.bies here in nairaland eventually become president as a result of our messed up voting pattern and they finally exhibit their hate towards Igbos using government institutions, will that make you then commit suicide? Thrive to become a better person and love those who genuinely love you. Let no one deceive anyone the hate is real in our society. The foundation is faulty. Because of hate/tribalism a group of people are willing to vote a dog instead of an intelligent and smart individual. Though majority of the hate comments here on nairaland are done by trolls just having fun.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by LZAA: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2021
imhotep:

Reject Boko haramism.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Olatomiwami(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2021
HopeVictor:
Upon you say goodbye you still dey check thread

Somebody with different moniker, going where? grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by kpakpankolo: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2021
I skip a lot of threads because of this reasson, but i can never run away because of thier tribal hate it will only makes me stronger
May God cotinue to bless Igbo people all over the world

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Olatomiwami(m): 11:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I can never run away from hateful people from waste,nor terrorist from north.

This is one of your toxic brother, u are adequately represented, if talk more, is for mod to ban as it been to @Yebosola always as if is only igbos that have says on this forum. Radarada iranu
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Warripikine: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
We die here... Bring it on
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by PoloG: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Linagold:
I also noticed that this site is anti Igbo.I actuallystopped visiting this site since two years ago because of its anti Igbo treads, but with resent happens in the country I had thought that the hatred envy and jealousy of the Igbo race would have reduced to the barest minimum. Though I hope that with time it will stop.
lol.. what is there to jealous about you guys? You guys are delusional and foolish.. tell me, what is there to envy about your redmud oceanless unpleasant region of yours, or your criminal and drug smuggling self? grin grin
Go to LIB and see hate against yorubas there.. this forum was founded by us... you can leave and go to bellanaija or other igbo owned websites... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by PoloG: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jamesbally:

E pain am well grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by giftmurphy(f): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
HopeVictor:
Upon you say goodbye you still dey check thread

grin ;Dlol
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by giftmurphy(f): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
PoloG:
lol.. what is there to jealous about you guys? You guys are delusional and foolish.. tell me, what is there to envy about your redmud oceanless unpleasant region of yours, or your criminal and drug smuggling self? grin grin
Go to LIB and see hate against yorubas there.. this forum was founded by us... you can leave and go to bellanaija or other igbo owned websites... grin grin

Haba, thats harsh!
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by PoloG: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
giftmurphy:

Haba, thats harsh!
grin
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by etrouble: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Linagold:
I also noticed that this site is anti Igbo.I actuallystopped visiting this site since two years ago because of its anti Igbo treads, but with resent happens in the country I had thought that the hatred envy and jealousy of the Igbo race would have reduced to the barest minimum. Though I hope that with time it will stop.

E no go better for the person wey beg you to stay.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by etrouble: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nightalan:
Anti-Igbo website kee you there grin
Here we go with the victim mentality, when you guys have done a very good job in making enemies for yourselves.

It is the same way they want to be President of NIgeria, yet they want to leave Nigeria and create their Biafra land of drugs and human trafficking

MODIFIED
=======

Let’s unite and drive out blood sucking Vampire Hausa/Fulanis from Southern Nigeria first, then we can come and resume our Igbo Versus Yoruba generational fight

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by springer: 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by springer: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
destiny35:
I'm saying it openly from today I will be saying goodbye to Nairaland. The Nairaland is Anti-Igbo website . Nairaland wil teach you hatred and tribalism, if you want to practice to hate your fellow black Nigeria from another tribe or to hate Igbo is in Nairaland. Goodbye to Nairaland.

NL is a public website where people write thier opinion. The founder is not the commentators.
destiny35:
I'm saying it openly from today I will be saying goodbye to Nairaland. The Nairaland is Anti-Igbo website . Nairaland wil teach you hatred and tribalism, if you want to practice to hate your fellow black Nigeria from another tribe or to hate Igbo is in Nairaland. Goodbye to Nairaland.

If you people continue to reason and behave the way you do every where you settle down in Nigeria as visitors, you will continue to feel and think that you are hated by all tribes in Nigeria. Just imagine the way Igbos throw insults at people on treads here on NL alone not talk of different communities where they reside. If you are tired of relative quietness and noise-free community, just wait until an Igbo guy buys stereo or gulf 2. Very disrespecful and lousy tribe. I support BIAFRA and I admire MNK.

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Obiobidgbo14: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Odua1stson:
And also don't forget to tell your nyamiri brothers and sisters to pack their loads and leave this site for us, you are free to go to your biardravdland forum. We no send you
Good riddance to bad rubbish
You hv spoken like a fool, too old to be this foolish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo: How Social Intervention Programmes Is Accelerating Development / Peter Obi's Defection Crashes Labour Party Website / Behold The Next President Of Nigeria. Insha'allah. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.