Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. (3389 Views)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / Lagos Debunks Alleged Anti-igbo Moves By Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by OritoJasi: 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good riddance. Alo rami rami lanri. Sometime ago, una vex go open biafla forum but e no sell so una come back begin foul up this place. Nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Notasyouthink: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
helinues:
lipsrsealed
No1 Igbo hater don show his ugly face.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Jagznation(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
come back we need all men to win this war

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Hajikay(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
We will not miss you.....
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by ChoCho54(f): 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Until you start pissing on the wall, that's the only time we can engage in a convo
Do cows piss on the wall? I have seen a good number of them squatting like women to pee.
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Benwallt(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Though what you said is through aside the site being anti-igbo. Yoruba suffer the worst form of insult here even their leaders who are not part if this forum are not spared. Leaving won't change anything. You can help to change the situation in your own little way.

7 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
destiny35:
I'm saying it openly from today I will be saying goodbye to Nairaland. The Nairaland is Anti-Igbo website . Nairaland wil teach you hatred and tribalism, if you want to practice to hate your fellow black Nigeria from another tribe or to hate Igbo is in Nairaland. Goodbye to Nairaland.

Pass by my Pro Igbo site.

I can do with posters. Check my signature
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by hatchy(f): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Stop mentioning and abusing MACBAN anyhow
Sharap!

HellRufai. You think we don't know its you hiding under that moniker here in NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by greymiles: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Igbos and cowardice

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by OyigboUpdate: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2021
destiny35:
I'm saying it openly from today I will be saying goodbye to Nairaland. The Nairaland is Anti-Igbo website . Nairaland wil teach you hatred and tribalism, if you want to practice to hate your fellow black Nigeria from another tribe or to hate Igbo is in Nairaland. Goodbye to Nairaland.
Mynd44 pls come and ban this guy

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by OyigboUpdate: 12:22am On Jan 30, 2021
greymiles:
Igbos and cowardice

Igbos are not cowards please say IPOB
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Kingspin(m): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Eiya, sorry. Nairaland is for people with thick skin. As a Yoruba person I also feel that this place is even more anti-Yoruba and more favourable towards igbo people. From my analysis, Igbos have flooded this site and made it very unpleasant. But we die here regardless.
Funny Enough you cares more of IPoB, who are already helpless in the Nigerian situation like every meaning Nigerians do then you care for herdsmen, bandits, Boko Haram and Kaduna killings. IPOb has never operate beyond their zone yet they keep you more awake than the lack of development in Nigeria.

The Op was right away , you too can be more right.
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by TruthHurts1(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Eeya. If only OP had known who are the real filthy, wretched, impoverished beggars on NL. I'm talking about lowlifes who cram themselves like sardines and come down to the South East for the privilege of eating from our dustbins.

[img]https://images./zrzCq8xz8U43f92RaYZm7.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./2z0XXyJoV7rigEXOddzbc5.jpg[/img]

greymiles:
Igbos and cowardice

AlhajiImam:

Odua1stson:
And also don't forget to tell your nyamiri brothers and sisters to pack their loads and leave this site for us, you are free to go to your biardravdland forum. We no send you
Good riddance to bad rubbish

Madibah:
Please go na we're not begging you to stay na

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by nnamdi640: 12:46am On Jan 30, 2021
You don't give up. I always give it to them as he dey hot. It is fire to fire. Na person wey dey ban go tire.
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by criuze(m): 12:53am On Jan 30, 2021
Nwanne i for don quite but nairaland stilldey feature ipob esn i come still relax, you see

if they yab us we yab back,

relax when biafra come we will have biafland.com

kupu nti
kooolu fa

okwa iwota?

ehe

onwelo

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by RichAbujaGuy: 1:20am On Jan 30, 2021
destiny35:

good decision, Tribal.war.land. Forum is toxic with tribalism and full of extremely ignorant posters. pleasant journey to other areas of cyberspace. wink

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 30, 2021
criuze:
Nwanne i for don quite but nairaland stilldey feature ipob esn i come still relax, you see

if they yab us we yab back,

relax when biafra come we will have biafland.com

kupu nti
kooolu fa

okwa iwota?

ehe

onwelo

Why do you have to wait for Biafra to have biafland.com? Abeg jakpa commot here asap so Nigerians can discuss in peace.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Tranquillity360: 6:01am On Jan 30, 2021
I can never run away from hateful people from waste,nor terrorist from north.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by criuze(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2021
OneTemplate:

Why do you have to wait for Biafra to have biafland.com? Abeg jakpa commot here asap so Nigerians can discuss in peace.

the way you rushed into this matter shows that you don't worth more that a bowl of ewedu

beggarly interloper,

a creepy gollum whenever you hear biafra
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by ThatFairGuy1: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2021
One Ipob about to down.
You're going yet you keep checking your thread and hasn't delete your account till now.

Werey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by lastmessenger: 7:36am On Jan 30, 2021
destiny35:
why run away from Ordinary online banter? Will you also run away from real life were the real hate is in practice? No matter how people hate you,it does not matter and does not change who you are .
Get a thick skin and live a normal life.
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by AlexBells(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Nairaland is same as Nigeria, Stop Acting like A weakling Igbo, don't beg to be noticed cared for or stuff like that, our majority status is not for nothing, no tribe can bully Ndigbo without our giving them a chance to do so, if you decided on going, no one will stop you but nairaland is too small to bully any tribe in Nigeria, they are doing what's best for business not practically to bully anyone, if you go, we might loose the war, stay back and dedicate to the war let us burst all their lies together as fine Igbo people

3 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by tutudesz: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2021
SW1st:
Nonsense!!!. Is the not the same NL the Yorubas has been receiving all sorts of insults, attacks from you, ibos, and calling them slaves bla bla because of the recent happenings of Fulani's herdsmen.

GTFO already!!! angry
Only Igbo will insult every tribe, when those tribes decide to reply they play the victim card undecided
If 10 Igbos insult 10 tribes, 10 people from each of those tribes will insult them back and that translate to 100 people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by kalufelix(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2021
The-sophisticated-banzas-are-majorly-the-mods...na-wetin-dey-pain-me
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by meobizy(f): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2021
I'm sure this is one of those many bots littering this forum. You are not real. You are not real.
Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by tricksters: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2021
Foolish Igbos like yourself should query your soul if you had shown love to others you are expecting love from, that is how reasonable souls think. Not some lunatics that dishes senseless hate n bigotry but believe cos they are exceedingly foolish they want to be loved for that.

Linagold:
I also noticed that this site is anti Igbo.I actuallystopped visiting this site since two years ago because of its anti Igbo treads, but with resent happens in the country I had thought that the hatred envy and jealousy of the Igbo race would have reduced to the barest minimum. Though I hope that with time it will stop.
destiny35:

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Obc1234(m): 10:07am On Jan 30, 2021
Where can I get forum for igbos alone

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by BastardWike: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2021
You want to leave because of miscreants that are haunted by Igbo giants in their dreams? Come off it my brother. You're better off developing a thick skin and countering their evil propaganda with even more deadly blows. Aside other uses I find nairaland valuable and productive for, I use politics section as a comic relief each time I'm less busy.

Afonjas are cowards by nature, I can single handled crush 20 of them with ease and still move on like nothing happened grin grin

I can't leave nairaland for them to continue causing nuisance without anyone to put them in their place. Find a way you can be fighting dirty and hitting them below the belt while smartly avoiding ban cool

2 Likes

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Reject Boko haramism.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. by Emu4u2c: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2021
Nightalan:
Anti-Igbo website kee you there grin
Here we go with the victim mentality, when you guys have done a very good job in making enemies for yourselves.
Big Fan Base Of Enemies bro Both Offline and Online...

The Fact is no one trust an Ibo Man...They don’t trust themselves even.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As Seen On Twitter: Igbos Own The Dot. To Their Chest / IPOB Disgraced Woefully As ESN Fund Is Diverted - VIDEO / South East Shut Down Every Monday Vs Northern Food Embargo For 1 Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.