Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency (38796 Views)

VP Shettima Under Fire For Dancing "Buga" While Insecurity Rises In Nigeria / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Nigeria’s Crude Demand Rises In Europe – NNPC / Youths Of Nigeria Few Hours Ago Sent A Message Across To The Nigerian Amy(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Flamemignon1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
WoundedLamb:
This is literally the dumbest thing I've read this year. Lol.
I second this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Fash20: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Klinee:
That is Very big problematic effect befalling on Nigeria.
The federal government should step up to the duty, take the bull by the horn and effectively tackle this menace.
I also think the other media agencies should emulate this and reemphasize on this ugly trend, so that all these culprits will be arrested and made to face the law.
I keep reechoing and laying more emphatically on need to make gayism a death penalty offense.
Nigeria is big disasterous country where an act will be enacted into law but implementation is zero.
Police should step up and arrest these criminals and prosecute them.

Foolish talk... Death penalty. But your politicians can steal your future and nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Ddokie: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
cooooooks:
Did you make sense here?

You're all over the place.

Maybe if you read again, what i said might make sense.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Jman06(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
I want to believe that the Nigerian government know the importance of granting freedom of sexual orientation in population control, but their hands are tied because of the hypocritical nature of Nigerian masses who constitute the ELECTORATES.

Very soon we'll reach 1billion, maybe na that time some of una go understand.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Queenlovely(f): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Viknat:
Una never see d scope? Every Nigerian wey come out with this shit, begin declare as gay cos biden is in power o. Na assylum visa Dem dey find . Naija guys wey like pussy pass food

so okupe son dey find Visa too
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by nanakgh(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

U produce children with that are likely to be disabled n die early that's y it's not advised ...but it's not a crime

I dunno about Nigeria but incest is a crime in many countries
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by chaloskyx: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
EHEN SO THE RISING HO,MOSEUALITY IN US DOES NOT STOP NIGERIANS INCLUDING OUR POLITICIANS FROM SENDING THEIR KIDS THERE OR FLOCKING THERE NOW ABEGI
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Flamemignon1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ddokie:

Does having sex with one's nuclear family member affect anyone?

Why is it still illegal world over?

A man not having sexual feelings for his sister is not a biological thing but a mental thing.That is the reason why siblings who don't know they are siblings will develop sexual desire for one another. There is nothing in the human blood that stops you or me from desiring our siblings sexually. What is stopping us is in our head. Why is it in our head? Because we were groomed from birth to know that one can't have sex with his sister/brother, mother/father, because it is against natural law.

As we speak, there are people who indulge in such world over but the numbers are few. The moment society begins to accept incest as a way of life, that mental barricade begins to diminish, and the number of those indulging in it starts to increase.

That is exactly the same thing happening with homosexuality. It has been with the world right from the onset but very limited. The recent increase in cases of homosexuality and lesbianism is simply because it is being accepted in different parts of the world. People are being raised to believe there is nothing wrong with it, as such, the numbers of those identifying as gay is on the increase. That is a very serious problem that would affect humanity in centuries to come.

Beautiful.

Do you know the effect of rising cases of homosexuality?

Just think a bit about it.

Spot-on bro.

Which will lead to under population, and goes directly against God's first command to man in Gen 1:28 "Be fruitful and multiply".

Under-population would lead to a serious humanitarian crises. Anyone who is interested can just start reading up the dangers of under population.

What effect does my neighbor sleeping with his daughter or sister have on me oga?

If you say it will lead to birth defects, how e take concern me wey dey okay for my house? Even at that medical science has reached a level where anomalies can be discovered in fetuses. So if a growing fetus is defective, it can be aborted. And abortion doesn't affect me too, just the same way homosexuality doesn't affect me. Nothing another person does affects me. Abi no be so dem talk?

That is how men without wisdom talk forgetting that even Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every particle attracts every other particle in the universe...

What ever you do good or bad has an effect on other people.

And how does homosexuality lead to the under population crisis because I still don't think you are in the 21st century?

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Flamemignon1(m): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
OscarDboss:
You see that sentence do what ever that makes you happy ...that thing na lie
E get friends wey be say na to kill all gay people makes them happy
You didn't complete the sentence, it's "do whatever makes you happy as long as no one gets hurt"
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ddokie:

Does having sex with one's nuclear family member affect anyone?

Why is it still illegal world over?

A man not having sexual feelings for his sister is not a biological thing but a mental thing.That is the reason why siblings who don't know they are siblings will develop sexual desire for one another. There is nothing in the human blood that stops you or me from desiring our siblings sexually. What is stopping us is in our head. Why is it in our head? Because we were groomed from birth to know that one can't have sex with his sister/brother, mother/father, because it is against natural law.

As we speak, there are people who indulge in such world over but the numbers are few. The moment society begins to accept incest as a way of life, that mental barricade begins to diminish, and the number of those indulging in it starts to increase.

That is exactly the same thing happening with homosexuality. It has been with the world right from the onset but very limited. The recent increase in cases of homosexuality and lesbianism is simply because it is being accepted in different parts of the world. People are being raised to believe there is nothing wrong with it, as such, the numbers of those identifying as gay is on the increase. That is a very serious problem that would affect humanity in centuries to come.

Beautiful.

Do you know the effect of rising cases of homosexuality?

Just think a bit about it.

Spot-on bro.

Which will lead to under population, and goes directly against God's first command to man in Gen 1:28 "Be fruitful and multiply".

Under-population would lead to a serious humanitarian crises. Anyone who is interested can just start reading up the dangers of under population.

What effect does my neighbor sleeping with his daughter or sister have on me oga?

If you say it will lead to birth defects, how e take concern me wey dey okay for my house? Even at that medical science has reached a level where anomalies can be discovered in fetuses. So if a growing fetus is defective, it can be aborted. And abortion doesn't affect me too, just the same way homosexuality doesn't affect me. Nothing another person does affects me. Abi no be so dem talk?

That is how men without wisdom talk forgetting that even Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every particle attracts every other particle in the universe...

What ever you do good or bad has an effect on other people.

Right on point.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
daddytime:
Funny caption.

So, na Biden manufacture the homos...what a "God" this Biden truly is.

Until we all begin to understand and accept the fact that these orientations and preferences has been with us from the days of our forefathers, we would continue crying blue murder over whst we have zero control over and seeking in futility to help God fix his creations.

I do not bother myself about anyone's sexual preferences or orientation so long as it isn't directly infringing on my space and rights.

Sometimes I just think weirdly and as myself "what if I had been created, wired and grown to find myself attracted to the same sex as I presently do with the opposite sex without questioning anything", perhaps it would help me to begin to understand that the homosexuals also have a feeling which they aren't a 100% in control of.

I know they'd also look at me and see me as weird because they can't understand how and why one can be attracted to the opposite sex.

In all, na tolerance we all need.

Gay spotted
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Torombo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Klinee:
That is Very big problematic effect befalling on Nigeria.
The federal government should step up to the duty, take the bull by the horn and effectively tackle this menace.
I also think the other media agencies should emulate this and reemphasize on this ugly trend, so that all these culprits will be arrested and made to face the law.
I keep reechoing and laying more emphatically on need to make gayism a death penalty offense.
Nigeria is big disasterous country where an act will be enacted into law but implementation is zero.
Police should step up and arrest these criminals and prosecute them.

Why do you want the death penalty imposed on gay people? Are you afraid that you may be tempted yourself? Are you asking for the death penalty for politicians stealing your future or pastors deceiving you?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Flamemignon1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Laggafin:
Nigerian ministers and politicians are mostly gay men .. if u know u know
I don't think they know
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by akilo1: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Beer parlour news
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by DedeNkem: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
It didn't "rise", they've been there all along! They just came out.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by stayclearofme: 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by ivolt: 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Igbochief001:

U produce children with that are likely to be disabled n die early that's y it's not advised ...but it's not a crime

This argument is to confuse illiterates.
Sexual affair is not the same as having children and it even take generations of consistent incestuos relationships to see a probable genetic problem in offsprings. These days, only those who wants children have them and you can even select children and abort diseased foetus.

The only reason society is against incest is by mere convention.
Even the most liberal nation have are not pro-incest(this could change in the future) despite it not affecting people not involved.
One could argue that incestuos people are oppressed, so why are liberals not fighting for them?

Materialistic worldview like any other have limitations though some people don't accept it.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by meobizy(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
It was always there. Nigerians never cared unless when it came to carrying out jungle justice on gay people.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Flamemignon1(m): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
mightyhazell:
with gay marriage u produce none.. and humanity can die off. Stop playing the fool
Seriously, so you think a same sex family can't have kids.... Really? In 2021?
Check out the Instagram page gayswithkids or somefamilies, I can give you more to debunk that old narrative and these are biological kids

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by SmartyPants(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Armaggedon:
why do we make laws against them?

Because they harm others.

Sir, what is your point is a simple question. Are you unable to articulate your point?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by bolousadex: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
What has Biden got to do with gays in Nigeria?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by pafun(m): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

so okupe son dey find Visa too
anything to get permanent residency for u.s o even d rich too
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by LikeAking: 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
The mases voted Biden, becos they want only fun and not economical and personal growth.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Ddokie: 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Flamemignon1:

And how does homosexuality lead to the under population crisis because I still don't think you are in the 21st century?

The sexual act between gay couples cannot lead to new life naturally. They will need to depend on science and surrogates to have children.

Most who go that route don't have more than one child. Many don't even bother since the relationship is not hinged on normal family life but companionship.

If the percentage of gay couples continue to rise in society, there would be a corresponding drop in the number of birthrate in society. That's a
no-brainer

There is presently a consistent reduction in birthrate among heterosexual couples due to a lot of issues associated with the world of today.

But it is not rocket science to know that that number would nose-dive as the number of gay couples continue to rise in society.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Aflix(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lightangel65:

Whatever orientation he/she wants to take it's not my business ode
Don't dare insult me you dirty gay
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by bepositive11: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Bro this was what I said yesterday they came to attack me here on nairaland grin grin it's better to have an open society where one knows a person is gay than having a wife marrying a man out of pity while she's gay behind closed door..

Exactly! That's common sense angry
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by bepositive11: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

See this gay Mtcheew

F*ck off! You're the one who's gay!
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Smdh
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Magmata: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
By the time what humanity is cooking in the pot of civilization is perfectly done, we all must see and get served accordingly from the ugly concoction.

Freedom isn't lawlessness. Law of Nature will never adjust for human feelings, We can create our own laws to suit our feelings but we can't change the consequences.

Yeah, the voyage may appear cool because you're many on the ship, but, by the time the storm overturn the ship, you will realize there is nothing like collective drowning.

Life isn't all about pleasure or individual feelings. All unnatural acts and feelings cause imbalance in Nature.
All excesses violates Natural law, your body can testify to that.

So, let's be careful what feelings we entertain, or what law we support; the effect is the same.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Flamemignon1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Kieel:

Guy no dey follow me argue
You know nothing
That other picture was his campaign against Hilary
When he came to power he didn't support any fucking LGBT,he tried to cut it off but the suprme Court blocked his request

How many LGBT backed Trump in his election against Biden
Na Biden dem follow because na their guy,a few days ago he lifted the ban Trump placed in the US military by allowing transgender to be part of the military
You know nothing Jon Snow. I was gonna avoid your ignorance but the above was just to bleak. Lemme help you, research on the term "log cabin republicans" or even the gay men Trump put in power or the 3 gay clubs he owns in Florida. Please learn to research before you spew rubbish otherwise it makes you look dumb online, it's 2021, we have the devices at our disposal
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Digitallen(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
I AM PROUD OF YOU BRO. It takes more than courage to ACCEPT yourself for who you are in the first place.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits Buhari In London(Photo) / Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos / Raymond Dokpesi To Buhari: Documentaries We Ran About You Were Factually Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.