Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady (759 Views)

Did She Dump Me Or Am I A Simp? / Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:05am On Jan 30, 2021
A 33-year-old lady, Kwanye Tumba, tells HINDI LIVINUS about a lawsuit she filed against a 28-year-old pastor who allegedly made a false marriage promise to her

Tell us about yourself?

My name is Kwanye Tumba. I am 33 years old.

How did you meet Pastor Marwa Tumba who you took to court over his alleged false marriage promise to you?

I actually met with him on November 28, 2018 at Praise Land Yolde-Pate, where he was a guest minister at a revival programme organised by Apostle Divine Vandi, the pastor in charge of Praise Land Ministry.

Is that the church where you worship?

No. I worship at EYN (Ekklesiyyar Yan’uwa a Nigeria) Church. It was a neighbour, who we all call ‘Amarya Soldier’, that told me that Apostle Divine Vandi had a prayer programme at Yolde-Pate, which she usually attended and wanted me to also attend. I honoured the invitation. Usually, when invited to such programmes, if I get the leading of the Holy Spirit, I would attend. It was at the programme that I met Marwa Tumba. After the close of the service, he came to me and told me that God had blessed me with a husband and that he was that my husband-to-be. He then asked me to sow a seed, which I did. I sowed a seed of N1,000 to him. It was there that our love journey started.

What made you think he was serious about what he said?

He came to my home. I was so excited about his visit. He took me to his mother and introduced me to her. I liked their home because they welcomed me well. After this, he asked me to join him in his church and ministry. He worships with Freedom Power Chapel at Mayanka. I obliged him. We were doing very fine without any problem. He then told me he wanted to marry me and said I must sell my house which I built and was living in.

Did you agree with him to sell the house?

Yes, I agreed with him. I sold the house for N500,000, though I spent about N1.5m to build it.

Why did you sell it at a loss?

It was not my fault. Since I wanted to marry him I tried to honour him as my husband-to-be. I loved him and I also believed at the time that it was God that joined us together. Since I saw the vision, whatever he told me to do, I did. In fact, after I met him, I was no longer in my (normal) senses. I don’t think I knew what I was doing because whatever he told me to do, I will just did without even thinking.

Do you think he hypnotised you or was it simply a case of love?

When we met he loved me so much. This I know. In the beginning, we met and called (phoned) each other regularly. Whatever he told me to do, I just did. The only thing he didn’t do, however, was to sleep with me. I honoured him, firstly, as a man of God; secondly, as my husband-to-be and thirdly, because I saw that vision. But later, his attitude towards me began to change. He started telling me there was no compulsion in marriage. But this was after he had made me sell my house; after I had supported his ministry by sowing seeds and giving him cash gifts.

After selling the house for N500,000, what exactly did you do with the money?

I first gave him N50,000 out of the money as tithe; which he requested. But even if I were to pay my tithe, was I supposed to pay into his personal (bank) account? Afterwards, he began to collect the money from me in bits. There was a time he asked me to lend him N107,000, which I did. I also remember giving him another N50,000 from my account.

Do you have evidence of these sums you claimed to have given him?

I have evidence of the money that I gave him. For instance, the N107,000 I gave him, the payment was done through my bank. He repaid me N100,000, quite okay. There was another N50,000 that I transferred to him from my account and other payments which were made through Point of Sale machines. Most of the transactions I did with him through POS were carried out while I was away in Michika with my mother. I also remember paying N40,000, which he said was for vows.

From my records, the only thing I was able to buy from the N500,000 which I got from the sale of my house were eight clothes and four (pairs of) shoes. Apart from these, there was no other tangible thing I did with that money. Most of the money went to him, because I kept withdrawing the money to give to him. And when the money got finished, he stopped caring about me. I was the one calling him, wondering what the problem was. Sometimes he avoided my calls and on other occasions be picked my calls.

You said you built your house for N1.5m. Where do you work?

I was working with the American University of Nigeria, Yola as one of their security personnel but I was later relieved of the job. When I met him (Marwa), I was without a job. I was just sustaining myself by hawking food items and selling groceries to workers at the state secretariat and federal secretariat. Whenever I was broke, I would ask for assistance. The truth of the matter was that at some point I had to indulge in begging to support his ministry (sobbing)

Did you tell him you were borrowing money to support his ministry?

I don’t think he knew because if he is asked now, he will deny it.

But you are 33, while he is 28 years old. Did you know you were older than him then?

I knew. It was love.

Who advised you to go to court?

I decided to go to court because I can say what Tumba did amounted to false pretence to defraud (me). He promised to marry me and made me to sell my house. I have never seen anything like this before. My situation is a classic case of spiritual 419. My family abandoned me after they learnt I sold my house over a pastor’s false promise of marriage. Since that incident, I have become destitute; I worry about where to sleep. I got a place around the abattoir but thieves came to attack me at night, threatening to rape me. But if I have no other option, I will still go and sleep there. People that used to help me before withdrew their help after they learnt about what happened. They all said I was careless and foolish. But the Bible says there is a time for everything. I have become emotionally traumatised, I developed high blood pressure, just thinking about my misfortune. How would he make me to sell my house on the false promise that he would marry me? After I sold my house and exhausted my money on him, he ran away.

https://punchng.com/its-spiritual-419-for-my-pastor-lover-to-dump-me-adamawa-lady/
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by richmond500: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2021
I stopped reading where she said she sold a house for 500k.

This one na just confirm mugu.

She wan hold the small boy just cos her age don go, after all her youthful age is spent on frivolities, she thought she found a naive boy.

This is a case of guyman don guy guy-yoyo
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 30, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

It was not love that causs the whole saga, rather it was her obsession to get married looking at the clock, age is not on her side. She was doing it to sustain the dude unknown to her she was actually causing harm to her self.

I don't want sound like young pastors can't be powerful as a pastor. When I see a young single pastor, the first thing I check who is his spiritual father? With that, I can be able to trust him well. But I strongly believe that God can use anybody, no doubt.

33 - 28 ?? The age difference? Dating men with children brain is a risk. Because there's high possibility he will get one fine young chick one day, and that is the Red flag dude is doing now.

The so-called pastor have cash out, now she will be the one to clash out. Every regrettable decision that we will take now or in the future Lord cancel it. Ijn!!!
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by helinues: 7:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Mugu met with Maga
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by BlessedNuel: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Guy man wan guy guyayo grin
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by StandardJohn(m): 7:34am On Jan 30, 2021
This country is filled with comedians
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by kazyhm(m): 7:37am On Jan 30, 2021
I can't call this a spiritual 414 as she wanted people to believed.....

As she rightly said in her account....... both of them saw the vision.....within the same frame of time........and who knows, we that can't understand the things of the spirit........maybe holy spirit change his mind

What was i saying self ? They might have, in fact been married in the spirit but she want fleshy marriage.....but the diik went astray.

The pastor followed the spiritual commandments to the letter. She on the other hand derailed from spiritual commands, instructions and guidance; if not why would she be seeking court intervention in the things of the spirit ?
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:44am On Jan 30, 2021
Nigeria my country,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 7:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2021
kazyhm:
I can't call this a spiritual 414 as she wanted people to believed.....

As she rightly said in her account.......the both of you saw the vision.........and who knows, we that can't understand things of the spirit.

They might have been married in the spirit but she want fleshy marriage.....

The pastor followed the spiritual commands has the spirit led him; he didn't taste the coockies.

Oga chill small, you didn't read it bit by bit with understanding.

She said God told him that she has gotten a husband, and that he was the one. And she must sow a seed into his life. That's the first red flag that he was lying. Does that mean that she was buying him with the seed? I doubt, what he did there was from the spirit. God don't work in such ways !

2. She had a revelation, people can be so bond together that they can dream what ever they want to dream on anybody they like.

3. The pastor didn't follow any God leading, rather he follows his own selfish leading.

God don't work like that, if that relationship was divine, him telling her to sell her house on what ground? Telling her to pay tithe by force? The Bible told us that 'the people gàve Moses offering out of thier free will, it was not a force thing'. And if truly it was ordained by God then there is no way this will end like this.

All this' spirit said' , I don't accommodate all of them, I pray God give me the spirit to discern than listening to one talk that was not spur by the holy ghost. All I can see the pastor took her advantage and ate her money in the name of church and marriage.

He can't sleep with her, because that alone CNA destroy his reputation.
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by kazyhm(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2021
gaius01:

Oga chill small, you didn't read it bit by bit with understanding.

She said God told him that she has gotten a husband, and that he was the one. And she must sow a seed into his life. That's the first red flag that he was lying. Does that mean that she was buying him with the seed? I doubt, what he did there was from the spirit. God don't work in such ways !

2. She had a revelation, people can be so bond together that they can dream what ever they want to dream on anybody they like.

3. The pastor didn't follow any God leading, rather he follows his own selfish leading.

God don't work like that, if that relationship was divine, him telling her to sell her house on what ground? Telling her to pay tithe by force? The Bible told us that 'the people gàve Moses offering out of thier free will, it was not a force thing'. And if truly it was ordained by God then there is no way this will end like this.

All this' spirit said' , I don't accommodate all of them, I pray God give me the spirit to discern than listening to one talk that was not spur by the holy ghost. All I can see the pastor took her advantage and ate her money in the name of church and marriage.

He can't sleep with her, because that alone CNA destroy his reputation.

I honestly won't believe you....God work in mysterious ways...
In this age and time....tithe is tithe irrespective if she paid with her life....after all, she would still not stop paying tithe after this experience

And we have accepted the fact that whatever approaches and style pastor(s) deviced to get the gospel going should not be questioned because of the written law..touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 30, 2021
kazyhm:

I honestly won't believe you....God work in mysterious ways...
In this age and time....tithe is irrespective if she paid with her life....after all, she would still not stop paying tithe after this experience

And we have accepted the fact that whatever approaches and style pastor(s) deviced to get the gospel going should not be questioned because of the written law..touch not my anointing

Wow am in awe right now. Are you saying even it means cheating or what ever in as much its for the gospel nobody should question it? Choi, please don't teach this to any Christian please I beg you.

People like you are the reason the worldly people point fingers at pastor, especially those doing and living big. That they put their members to send, give money to God with Force, which is not true!!

- Jesus was confronted by the tax collector about paying tax despite he was the son of the soil, but he asked Peter to go and get the money from the first fish he catch.

- Jesus fed 5OOO people with the little food they have. 2 fish and 5 loafs of bread. He didn't ask his disciples to go and steal it.

Alot of event happen that Jesus exhibits the trait of a righteous man, that is why the Bible told us he was without sin.

You can't say the above, it is wrong for you to say the above.

Besides the touch my anointing to mention is very wrong for the context you wrote.
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by kazyhm(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2021
gaius01:

Wow am in awe right now. Are you saying even it means cheating or what ever in as much its for the gospel nobody should question it? Choi, please don't teach this to any Christian please I beg you.

People like you are the reason the worldly people point fingers at pastor, especially those doing and living big. That they put their members to send, give money to God with Force, which is not true!!

- Jesus was confronted by the tax collector about paying tax despite he was the son of the soil, but he asked Peter to go and get the money from the first fish he catch.

- Jesus fed 5OOO people with the little food they have. 2 fish and 5 loafs of bread. He didn't ask his disciples to go and steal it.

Alot of event happen that Jesus exhibits the trait of a righteous man, that is why the Bible told us he was without sin.

You can't say the above, it is wrong for you to say the above.

Besides the touch my anointing to mention is very wrong for the context you wrote.

At the bolded.........you re just excusing the reality.........we know money don't grow on trees......its either you worked hard for it of make someone work hard for it for you.

How do pastor(s) attain living big in the first place ?

OPT and OPM. Pastors are not different......its all business. End of quote!
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2021
kazyhm:

At the bolded.........you re just excusing the reality.........we know money don't grow on trees......its either you worked hard for it of make someone work hard for it for you.

How do pastor(s) attain living big in the first place ?

OPT and OPM. Pastors are not different......its all business. End of quote!

Obviously I see your kind of person. No need to talk !
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by Cerebellum: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2021
People Mad Gann o!

That's why I have little or no respect for all this Eleribuu Arindin Pastors...E no go beta for him

And that lady self, I know say one reasonable guy wud av been winking at the Arindin Aunty too but she will be doing "Sin Not"

Eleribuu Pple
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Thread of discussion for jobless people
Re: It’s ‘spiritual 419’ For My Pastor Lover To Dump Me –adamawa Lady by mogbolade43693: 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
This country is filled with comedians

The Yoruba Woman Have Stopped Putting Boiled Egg In My Moi Moi / Betting And Gambling Can Bring Happiness To Your Life / Can You Marry An Albino?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58