Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son (7564 Views)

Groom Exposes Cheating Bride On Their Wedding Day By Playing Video On TV (video) / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by fraspree(m): 3:34am On Aug 19, 2019
A man that snooped into his wife’s phone to discovered a chat between her and her pastor that reveals that not only that his wife has been cheating on him with this pastor, but their son is a product of their adulterous escapade.

He exposed the chat on Hplus community platform and begged to be kept anonymous after explaining how he got into his wife’s facebook account and discovered the chat.

Read his wife’s chat with her pastor

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by flyingdutchman(m): 3:47am On Aug 19, 2019
WHAAAAAT Shameless!
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:29am On Aug 19, 2019

Chai

People without Shame

OSU angry
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:29am On Aug 19, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by daddytime(m): 4:37am On Aug 19, 2019
Very abominable in an Invictus manner..

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by luvyaself95(m): 5:13am On Aug 19, 2019
Nowadays religious people are scam angry pastor Dickson... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:36am On Aug 19, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by julieeni(f): 6:20am On Aug 19, 2019
This is embarrassing... I feel for the innocent child

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Chepos1(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Why do women have this type of strong heart?
A secret you know can't survive too long you are hell bent in keeping it?

1 Share

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by sparog(m): 6:46am On Aug 19, 2019
Oh God

Pls give me a wife like my mom when I'm ready to marry
. amen

7 Likes

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 19, 2019
I smell blogger lie.

6 Likes

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by viver1: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2019
Lies lies lies. Try harder.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 19, 2019
I smell lies jor

No woman keeping this kind of secret will be so bold to be chatting about it on Facebook with the supposed lover.

Mr blogger try harder next time

6 Likes

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Tokziby: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2019
I don't believe this story cos I don't think any man can read this and still be living under same room with the wife. The stories we ought to be reading is, "husband machetted pastor and wife after discovering their affairs " angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2019
I care not undecidedundecided
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Mrevildoer(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Chai!

It's naija I guess?
Anything can happen.. Either it's staged on concerted
Do I look like I fvcking care angry

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Partnerbiz3: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2019
Fabricated chats

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 19, 2019
BEFORE U get married, make sure ur LADY has divorced her PASTOR or G.O. else....
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Kingluqman(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2019
Another one abeg
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Skmoda360(m): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2019
Hmmmm!!! Iro nla that might possibly be truth.
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by fraspree(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2019
viver1:
Lies lies lies. Try harder.
Your left ball there, how u go think say na true b4? Werey...
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by fraspree(m): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Kingluqman:
Another one abeg

Another Wettin?
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Pusherttt: 8:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Na wa o........ tomorrow now if dis guy beat or kill d wife everybody go dai blame d man but Dem no know waitin course am shocked

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by fraspree(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Tokziby:
I don't believe this story cos I don't think any man can read this and still be living under same room with the wife. The stories we ought to be reading is, "husband machetted pastor and wife after discovering their affairs " angry
Lol, see ur sef, so na when machetes dey involved u go believe? Chai...
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2019
This chat seems scripted.
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Kingluqman(m): 8:20am On Aug 19, 2019
fraspree:

Another Wettin?
lie na
Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by carter009(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2019
This generation is cursed, women this days don't have shame, committing adultery like is a normal thing, I really pity guys that will not do a DNA test when there wife give birth for me I must do it, no matter how much it will cost,, hoes everywhere gushhhh, no one is safe anymore, is even getting worst by day....

3 Likes

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Skmoda360(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2019
carter009:
This generation is cursed, women this days don't have shame, committing adultery like is a normal thing, I really pity guys that will not do a DNA test when there wife give birth for me I must do it, no matter how much it will cost,, hoes everywhere gushhhh, no one is safe anymore, is even getting worst by day....
Even me I will do it....DNA is a must. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Mobi47(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2019
I just had a tears drop...the best thing for me is to avoid this kind of news. If not I won't get married. I hate cheating....so bad

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by fraspree(m): 8:59am On Aug 19, 2019
Kingluqman:
lie na
Ur parleh left ball dia, lie kee u dia anumpam.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by Alwaysking: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:
I smell lies jor

No woman keeping this kind of secret will be so bold to be chatting about it on Facebook with the supposed lover.

Shut up! It maybe true, this is why I don't trust bitches.

1 Like

Re: Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son by fraspree(m): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2019
virgoquin:
I smell lies jor

Madam moniker what are u trying to claim for women? Are u trying to attribute more smartness to women? You will be surprised what ur brother's wife is doing with her Facebook account especially with her ex b4 she married. If i screenshot my own Facebook inbox to u, u will be surprised what these married women u are attributing more smartness can and cannot do. Pls close ur mouth let the message be passed and stop trying to interrupt a cheating gone bad lesson.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Manipulated To Leave The Love Of My Life / The Amount Of Money I Withdrew This Morning For Love (picture) / If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.