Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum (4742 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / Dancer Jane Mena Drops Hottest #silhouttechallenge Video With Her Husband / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by TrunnionNews: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2021
A Twitter user identified as Lammy has taken to her handle to lament over her #SilhoutteChallenge video sent to her mum.

According to this young lady, someone who knows her has sent the video to her mother.

I know many people might be wondering what this challenge is all about. #SilhoutteChallenge is a new social media sensational video application on Tik-Tok that makes the room to turn red and women will be in the shadow dancing with a classical music playing in the background.

This particular lady with her Twitter handle @ChocholateLammy has been wondering how her video got to her mother.

See her tweets below
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/lady-threatens-someone-who-sent-her.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by BabbanBura(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2021
TrunnionNews:

A Twitter user identified as Lammy has taken to her handle to lament over her #SilhoutteChallenge video sent to her mum.

According to this young lady, someone who knows her has sent the video to her mother.

I know many people might be wondering what this challenge is all about. #SilhoutteChallenge is a new social media sensational video application on Tik-Tok that makes the room to turn red and women will be in the shadow dancing with a classical music playing in the background.

This particular lady with her Twitter handle @ChocholateLammy has been wondering how her video got to her mother.

See her tweets below
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/lady-threatens-someone-who-sent-her.html

Correct, I bng dey search whether I go see person wey I know so I can send to her imam

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2021
Snitches !
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Nah not a snitch.. she should be proud of herself her hustle..
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Introvertmemer(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2021
kelfree99:
Snitches !
get stitches and end up in ditches.
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Samfloxin(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2021
Women's effort to restore dignity to their gender will always be futile because they themselves don't want to dignify themselves.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Must you jump on every bandwagon in the name of trending? Serves you right.
I hope your mother deals with you.

Threat my foot. You can't do nothing. Block heads.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Mikester: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
CalliDora1:
Must you jump on every bandwagon in the name of trending? Serves you right.
I hope your mother deals with you.

Threat my foot. You can't do nothing. Block heads.
I'll like to consider you a reasonable woman. You're wise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mikester:

I'll like to consider you a reasonable woman. You're wise

Thanks dear. It's just so annoying.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by espn(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Why is she angry? I thought what she did was good...so you dont want your mama to see you ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Idiot. No be only her mum. The person should also save the video in youtube for the simp that will stupidly come to marry the olosho in future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nicepoker(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Useless pikaninis exhibiting devilish dance moves according to Jude west of story story.
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by DaInferno(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
this challenge has proved that many people dn comot their hand for heaven matter kpatakpata.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mumu
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
niqqa with the caption "Nigerian gals are useless"
ur comment is neededgrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by EbukaHades10(m): 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Who get the video? I wan settle the matter

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Girls sha undecided
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Preshieben:
Girls sha undecided
shut up hypocrite.
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by paulolee(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
I think life would be a little easier if people mind their business and dts why i love the whites..
if you dnt like d challenge jus ignore it and stop talking bad about it..jus imagine the level of confusion this would cause in her family..
sending d video to her mum because its a good tin abi?? people get badbelle oo
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by IamPlato(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Is She Mad? If Its On The Internet Why Is She Scared Of Letting Mommy Know
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Jackossky(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
At least, it will improve some people's grammar.

Her silhouette figure...
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Samfloxin:
Women's effort to restore dignity to their gender will always be futile because they themselves don't want to dignify themselves.
You have said it all....is it in music videos or on tiktok!?

They have now proven to the world and beyond that they have fish brain, nothing to offer aside the God given body they have, and are completely blind to how they go extra mile to seduce the opposite Gender!!.

Note: Not all women though, but 90% are drowning already!!

5 Likes

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by weyreypey: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Millenniumlady silhouette challenge video
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2021
Naijahops:

shut up hypocrite.
You're extremely foolish grin
Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by qtguru(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2021
She released for the public, so she definitely wanted it to be seen by everyone. Social Media has a dark social psychological aspect to it, as it feeds into your narcissism and all. If you are looking for social validation and clout you will be in tons of danger. It's good to see younger generation suffer from what APA writes about. And believe me this social media and Big Tech companies make all this intentional I might sound crazy, but it is an agenda , an agenda to make people less secure about themselves, the more insecure they are, the more they will clamour to social validation and that in turn is profitable. There is a book I saw about this and also a research paper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by mosdii(m): 9:48am On Jan 31, 2021
SmellySperm:
niqqa with the caption "Nigerian gals are useless"

ur comment is neededgrin

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
mosdii:

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (Reply)

Are Her Standards Too High? / Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / The 29 Sacred Bro Codes Every Man Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.