Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" (47976 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by meobizy(f): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Canada is still under lockdown. Lol. She should apply for some assembly line jobs. If she’s looking to DJ for now, hunger would use her to play ten-ten.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by SeriouslySense(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy thats good
Built2last:
Na play she dey play na.

Nigeria and junk journalism.

She is on political asylum in Canada. She has a 2 bed flat all expense paid. She doesn't pay for light, water or internet access.

She is paid $1400 dollars monthly by Canadian government that's over 500k naira.

She can enjoy this asylum status for 10 years before her situation is reviewed by Canada. And she can still work if she chooses to work. After 10 years, she can apply for Canadian citizenship also. Her current economic situation is better than over 150 million Nigerians.

She is just catching cruise.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by MayorNL: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
BanevsJoker:
OP what's the past tense of fly?

grin grin grin
My dear it's is flew
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by MayorNL: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
MayorNL:

grin grin grin
My dear it's flew
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
cynthia9:
Nigerians think when you posses some apple gadgets that it is a sign of richness
Is Peter poor?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Ojemedad: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Na play she dey play na.

She is on political asylum in Canada. She has a 2 bed flat all expense paid. She doesn't pay for light, water or internet access.

She is paid $1400 dollars monthly by Canadian government that's over 500k naira.

She can enjoy this asylum status for 10 years before her situation is reviewed by Canada. And she can still work if she chooses to work. After 10 years, she can apply for Canadian citizenship also. Her current economic situation is better than over 150 million Nigerians.

Exactly, journalism and blogging in Nigeria is 0.00000

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by overdrive(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Na play she dey play na.

For real
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Mrbenny001: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
So.. what happened to all the nonsense panels setup.. everywhere
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by RichAbujaGuy: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
she form language like she's a political refugee. her Canadian travel visa is set to expire real soon! welcome home, the DSS awaits your plane arrival.

not a good look coming home broke from a developed country. cheesy

maybe Dr. Kemi can shed some light on the subject wink

six months
Most visitors are allowed a six-month stay from the day they entered Canada. If the officer authorizes a stay of less than six months, they will indicate in your passport the date by which you must leave Canada.

Canada Visitor Visa: How to Visit Canada as a Tourist ...
https://www.visaplace.com/canadian-immigration/visitor-visa/#:~:text=Most%20visitors%20are%20allowed%20a,which%20you%20must%20leave%20Canada.

"Deportation from Canada
In August 2012, Omololu-Olunloyo was arrested in her apartment in Toronto by agents from the Canada Border Services Agency. After being determined a flight risk when her refugee visa was not renewed, she was remanded into custody at Vanier Centre for Women, a female maximum prison, for seven days before she was deported to Nigeria."
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by ashcall(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
3LACK:
you might be a fugitive now, but a LEGEND to the next gen
#endsars
come to her aid now,since you know her worth

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by kingjoe(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Why is she emphasizing on those apple products. ..
She want make he dash am some apple product....or because say apple products plenty for he house that means he has alot of money to give away

It is a sign of no shit.
I have all these things but still am a broke asss moda fuckkker
somebody tried to hack my whatsapp this morning.asked me to send code from my phone.
When I see the five phones and other

gadgets in your house I just remembered them.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Who de chase dis one self? Nigerians ehn
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Charlie2020(f): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mr P (Ponzi), na thief. Just dey collect 500naira from millions of people in the name of doing giveaway

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Lewisdinho(m): 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ogbeni biko For your safety, it's not proper you keep electrical socket on top of your bed. Safety first bro. It's risky
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
She want make he dash am some apple product....or because say apple products plenty for he house that means he has alot of money to give away

It is a sign of no shit.
I have all these things but still am a broke asss moda fuckkker..both the MacBook pro, iPhone 11 and damnn iPhone 12...I got them....but am stilll broke like hell

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by 3LACK: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Basher8583:

Person say hunger dey catch am you dey talk legend.
Abi legend no dey chop again.

Anyhu. No one send am message to go and look for trouble
Lol... who sent Nelson Mandela to go look for trouble, who sent Mahatma Ghandi to go look for trouble, who sent Martin Luther King Jr to go look for trouble... but what are they now? Abi u think say hunger no catch them? Dey chop your food make we see who go remember you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Lewisdinho(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Your socks are they coloured/ fancy socks
SpicyMimi:
Mr.P now fully into betting business I guess...Kai!

We have good quality tees for #2500, Jeans for #2000, socks (5 in 1) for #1,000 and pants for #500 (3 in 1)
WhatsApp link below.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by 3LACK: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
ashcall:
come to her aid now,since you know her worth
mtcheew
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by smith1985(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hahahah, those who live in a glass house don't throw stones. you made a video that clamed phantom people were massacred at lekki, nobody like seeing innocent people being murderd.. but you churn falsehood in order to chase clout.. you malign your country govt over a piece of meat..once in a while u took to ur Twitter to insult the govt , u happily painted them black cos u were catching cruise. My dear nobody is after u, u sent yourself to exile, u are a DJ and your kind of DJ on thrives here in naija...I knew u will soon cry out cos Canada is not a fertile ground for ur kind of profession..don't spit on the place you lay your head... enjoy you stay in Canada...DJ socket.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by sunto: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Brutee:
I guess DJ switch will now be regretting fighting for this country. Her cause was a just cause but she should have known this country is not worth fighting or dieing for. After all the protests what is still happening has trippled, this is a lesson for everyone, if you fight for Nigeria, you'll end up in disgrace. It's been happening since the beginning of time. This country is not just worth it. This is a very big lesson for all those people claiming to be a patriot. I rest my case

End SARS is done and dusted, continue deceiving yourself with hopes of another End SARS protest. The people in the country is not ready for change. The moment you come to terms with the reality the better.

Fight for which country? OK fight for biafrat,

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
You are gradually losing public sympathy
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
SaintLucia:
All those that connive with IPOB to burn down Lagos will never know peace for the rest of their life. All those that used the social media to spread fake news that led to the destruction of people's life and properties in Lagos will continue to swim in trouble waters.

And if the government you voted for had begun reforming SARS from the word go...do you think there would have been opportunity for riots and protests?

Igbos or IPAD or whatever did not burn down Lagos. Frustration did.

Put pressure on your government to do the right thing please...then there will be no opportunity for your enemies...especially if you want APC to run the country for a long time yet.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Neoteny(m): 1:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

It is a sign of no shit.
I have all these things but still am a broke asss moda fuckkker..both the MacBook pro, iPhone 11 and damnn iPhone 12...I got them....but am stilll broke like hell

Yahoo no dey pay again?
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Na play she dey play na.

Nawa oh... how did u know all this?..

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by JChase0(f): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
harmargedon:
how much?
check my profile
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Chicastle: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
BanevsJoker:
OP what's the past tense of fly?

Flu
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Beremx(f): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Na play she dey play na.

your comment sweet me die!

Ki mon!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by manunitedbabes: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by candygist: 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
theenchanter:
Na u make urself fugitive simply because u won become canadian, nobody is after u.

She as left Nigeria for you and she ain't gonna come back.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by SaintLucia: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vardanes2:

And if the government you voted for had begun reforming SARS from the word go...do you think there would have been opportunity for riots and protests?

Igbos or IPAD or whatever did not burn down Lagos. Frustration did.

Put pressure on your government to do the right thing please...then there will be no opportunity for your enemies...especially if you want APC to run the country for a long time yet.
All those that connive with IPOB to burn down Lagos will never know peace for the rest of their life. All those that used the social media to spread fake news that led to the destruction of people's life and properties in Lagos will continue to swim in trouble waters.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by PoloG: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dj witch from the cursed tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Files For Divorce From Kanye West / Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) / Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.