Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" (47980 Views)

Speed Darlington Calls Out Paul Okoye For “copying“ His Outfit / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo / Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by SamgoldBaba: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Na play she dey play na.

Nigeria and junk journalism.

She is on political asylum in Canada. She has a 2 bed flat all expense paid. She doesn't pay for light, water or internet access.

She is paid $1400 dollars monthly by Canadian government that's over 500k naira.

She is just catching cruise.

I thought as much
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Solatium(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Na play she dey play na.

She is on political asylum in Canada. She has a 2 bed flat all expense paid. She doesn't pay for light, water or internet access.

She is paid $1400 dollars monthly by Canadian government that's over 500k naira.

She can enjoy this asylum status for 10 years before her situation is reviewed by Canada. And she can still work if she chooses to work. After 10 years, she can apply for Canadian citizenship also. Her current economic situation is better than over 150 million Nigerians.

Na you dey in charge of her case?
No be only 2bedroom,na 7 bed duplex and $14k monthly.
Una go dey talk wetin no dey practicable

This one wey dey ghana dey hide inside one room.
Yèyé dey baff una.

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Solatium(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chookwomann:
Nobody is giving her attention

Na you get the gist, frustrations don hold am. people way dey hail am that time no dey see her ordeal now.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by alexola20(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by alexola20(m): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by sade38436: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
:Nobody is giving her attention
Na you get the gist, frustrations don hold am.
people way dey hail am that time no dey see her ordeal now.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Lawsaite: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Why is she emphasizing on those apple products. ..
She want make he dash am some apple product....or because say apple products plenty for he house that means he has alot of money to give away

It is a sign of no shit.
I have all these things but still am a broke asss moda fuckkker..both the MacBook pro, iPhone 11 and damnn iPhone 12...I got them....but am stilll broke like hell
Boss, I no see green bottle on your table today? Wow
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Yankee101: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Set up a gofundme
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by mrfreestuff: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
envoymedia:
"I Am A Fugitive" – DJ Switch Cries Out To Peter Okoye For Giveaway

Ngerian disc jockey, Catherine Obianuju Udeh aka DJ Switch who is said to be currently in asylum in a foreign country has declared herself a fugitive and asked Singer Peter Okoye to send her a gift as he plans to make giveaways, IgbereTV reports.

DJ Switch allegedly flyed out of Nigeria to seek asylum in a foreign country believed to be Canada, following allegations of death threats following the EndSARS protest.

The activist and disc jockey stated that she is no more working due to her situation and she is currently in exile, hence her inability to afford certain things.

She wrote via her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1354767064330809345?s=19

Flyed
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Elnon: 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
DEEP, TRUE AND SAD...I am learning my lessons....The comments here is a confirmation of what you said...Nigeria not worth it at all and no hope in sight.
Brutee:
I guess DJ switch will now be regretting fighting for this country. Her cause was a just cause but she should have known this country is not worth fighting or dieing for. After all the protests what is still happening has trippled, this is a lesson for everyone, if you fight for Nigeria, you'll end up in disgrace. It's been happening since the beginning of time. This country is not just worth it. This is a very big lesson for all those people claiming to be a patriot. I rest my case

End SARS is done and dusted, continue deceiving yourself with hopes of another End SARS protest. The people in the country is not ready for change. The moment you come to terms with the reality the better.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Emeraldgreene(f): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
[THERE WILL BE ANOTHER PROTEST COMING SOON WITH ALL WHATS HAPPENING IN THE COUNTRY.WEN U TRAVEL U WILL KNOW NIGERIA
N LEADERS ARE VERY WICKEDquoteor=Brutee post=98579062]I guess DJ switch will now be regretting fighting for this country. Her cause was a just cause but she should have known this country is not worth fighting or dieing for. After all the protests what is still happening has trippled, this is a lesson for everyone, if you fight for Nigeria, you'll end up in disgrace. It's been happening since the beginning of time. This country is not just worth it. This is a very big lesson for all those people claiming to be a patriot. I rest my case

End SARS is done and dusted, continue deceiving yourself with hopes of another End SARS protest. The people in the country is not ready for change. The moment you come to terms with the reality the better. [/quote]
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Vaughanlanrewaj: 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vardanes2:

And if the government you voted for had begun reforming SARS from the word go...do you think there would have been opportunity for riots and protests?

Igbos or IPAD or whatever did not burn down Lagos. Frustration did.

Put pressure on your government to do the right thing please...then there will be no opportunity for your enemies...especially if you want APC to run the country for a long time yet.

Please don't confuse the burning down of Lagos by IPOB leader who instructed his followers to go burn down Lagos for a sin the whole Igbo race must carry. Igbos,as a race, did not instruct those IPOB members to burn down Lagos but those acting on the instruction of the IPOB leader did and they will not escape justice.

They burnt down Lagos and their leader mentioned specific places and those places got burnt. The audio is online and will eventually be used to prosecute them someday.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Please don't confuse the burning down of Lagos by IPOB leader who instructed his followers to go burn down Lagos for the sin the whole race must carry.

They burnt down Lagos and their leader mentioned specific places and those places got burnt.

Well, if SARS had been reformed since 2015, there would have been no protests and therefore no opportunity for any violence by saboteurs.

Simple.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by JChase0(f): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
harmargedon:
how much?
check my profile.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vardanes2:

Well, if SARS had been reformed since 2015, there would have been no protests and therefore no opportunity for any violence by saboteurs.

Simple.

SARS was already disbanded yet the IPOB members still went ahead to burn Lagos,acting on the instruction of their leader.

They sneaked in from the South East to join the protest in Lagos when same protest was going on in the South East.

Was it SARS also that made 'protesters' free cultists and others to unleash serious mayhem in Benin? SARS was a cover-up for unpatriotic elements to bring down the country and that was why even when SARS was disbanded and all other requests approved, the killing of policemen , burning down of Lagos and businesses of innocent people continued.

Government eventually helped to restore order as people later realised that the endSars made them worse off. People were being robbed in broad daylight.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

SARS was already disbanded yet the IPOB members still went ahead to burn Lagos,acting on the instruction of their leader.

They sneaked in from the South East to join the protest in Lagos when same protest was going on in the South East.

Was it SARS also that made 'protesters' free cultists and others to unleash serious mayhem in Benin? SARS was a cover-up for unpatriotic elements to bring down the country and that was why even when SARS was disbanded and all other requests approved, the killing of policemen , burning down of Lagos and businesses of innocent people continued.

Government eventually helped to restore order as people later realised that the endSars made them worse off. People were being robbed in broad daylight.

The thing is, the crisis had started even before SARS was disbanded....

Plus, this SARS thing has been on for years. APC met the problem when they came in. Why didn 't they sort it out?

I should let you know that I am not excusing the violence of anyone. But the fact is, if APC had on June 1 2015 said something like..'We are disbanding SARS today, and we are reforming the Police'...don't you think that there won't have been violence.

Hoenstly the way we treat things in this country...fire brigade approach. It wasn't until things got out of hand that we saw riots....and more riots.

Just like PDP failed to do somehting about the neglect and poverty in the NE...now here we are with Boko Haram and company.

You better stop blaming IPOB. Most of the rioters were home grown. They were not Ibo. And by the way IPOB too is not innocent...see Oyingbo..and see how some other parts of the SE too got burnt. But the truth is....IF THE GOVERNMENT HAD DONE ITS WORK...there would have been ZERO RIOT, ZERO LOOTING, ZERO BURINING.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by SoliBayNG: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
BanevsJoker:
OP what's the past tense of fly?

Flyed �
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Hassanmaye(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
She want make he dash am some apple product....or because say apple products plenty for he house that means he has alot of money to give away

It is a sign of no shit.
I have all these things but still am a broke asss moda fuckkker..both the MacBook pro, iPhone 11 and damnn iPhone 12...I got them....but am stilll broke like hell
How is that possible
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Joystark:

God.. I want!
Not romance ?? grin grin
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:

You can do your research. We are discussing Switch not cuppy

A 5 year child refugee in Canada is paid 300 dollars. Adults from age 21 is paid 1400. If it's a family they calculate household.

You need to leave Nigeria once to know that developed countries value life
Okay, Switch, my bad. cheesy

Okay, if you say so. undecided

I was born in Hackney east london.mate! cheesy :
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by wildikeman(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

It is a sign of no shit.

Ogbeni sell those things and get yourself something affordable and start a business.

Abi na him you dey take work
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by seangy4konji: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Use the status and grace well....make good use of this Gift from God..ignore stupid irrelevant banters and use the opportunity to meet great people in the world.

Not nonsense talks.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by DKM123: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Na play she dey play na.

She can enjoy this asylum status for 10 years before her situation is reviewed by Canada. And she can still work if she chooses to work. After 10 years, she can apply for Canadian citizenship also. Her current economic situation is better than over 150 million Nigerians.

Even a 7year old child would know it's a joke but people like to play du.mb, I guess.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Na play she dey play na.

This is not a true picture of the situation of a refugee anywhere in the world.

The way you have painted a perfect picture, you will be misleading some Nigerians to consider seeking asylum.

First of all, no government will pay an asylee 1,400 dollars per month for doing absolutely nothing.

If an asylee happens to get accommodation in a Canadian province where cost of living is very high, the highest they would get in government assistance is 750 dollars, and that is for federal assisted refugees. Other types of refugees depend on sponsors.

So, let us assume DJ Switch gets that amount every month, it would go into accomodation, and other basic needs. She is not getting rents for free. She is going to be paying with her payment transfer income. No government will be giving you 750 dollars per month, and still be paying for your basic needs. For one thing, government does not get any returns through payment transfers. Rather, government has to battle deficits. So, you can't expect them to give you money, and still take care of your basic needs.

And yes, 750 dollars is big money in Nigeria, but if you lived in a costly province in Canada, you will soon realize it amounts to very little.

And the money from government is time-limited, mostly 1-7 years or until the beneficiary gets employment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Basher8583: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
3LACK:
Lol... who sent Nelson Mandela to go look for trouble, who sent Mahatma Ghandi to go look for trouble, who sent Martin Luther King Jr to go look for trouble... but what are they now? Abi u think say hunger no catch them? Dey chop your food make we see who go remember you cheesy

With your analogy, you too can go and look for trouble now. Abi you don't want to be a legend.
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by JChase0(f): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
9jaBloke:

I'm a big fan of Chase. How many have you read?
all
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by JChase0(f): 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Joystark:

God.. I want!
check my profile
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

It is a sign of no shit.
this confirms that you are a yahoo man... EFCC arrest this black man
Re: DJ Switch Begs Peter Okoye For Giveaway: Says "I Am A Fugitive" by batstan(m): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

It is a sign of no shit.
Damn nigggerr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Her Son, Jamil Balogun, On Stage At Her Concert In London (Photo) / Wizkid Serves Less Privileged At UBA Foundation Drive (pics) / Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.