Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen (46843 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
The fulani said. .they go s0on release them. Hez very sure pa. Thats what pain me pass
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by sulaak(m): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I once said here that the devilish profiling of Fulanis in west is totally unhealthy.

There is no smoke without fire....and Muyideen plus hosts of others has attested to that..

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides..

You can't believe on same faith and claims you all share different ideologies whereas the interaction starts right from the congregation of worship

This exactly shows that all kidnappings and banditry plus raping has direct link with the natives leading the action from their shadows

The Fulani's profiled themselves as arrogant trouble makers across West Africa.

This is the only ethnic group in Nigeria that is a problem across 35 states in Nigeria is there something wrong with the fulani's. The criminal Muyideen is no difference from the African chiefs that were prepared to sell their people to white slave traders for cheap beads and Whiskey Sometime you have to remove foreign influence that might corrupt your susceptible people.

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:
Which country of the world jail cell are you rambling from?
Whenever I am ready to hire househelp, I will let u know.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by AFONJACOW(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
He was assuring his friend that they will be release in few days, he knew it's forbidden for a killer herdman to go to jail in Nigeria that surely Sai Babar will release him from jail because he has soft touch for killer herdmen
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by nsiba: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Academicwizman:

Why don't you show credible statistics or studies to support your claim? We are not interested in rhetorics but verifiable statistics. When you do that, sensible people will applaud you.

The statistics you need are everywhere.

Facts don't lie
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by delzbaba(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I once said here that the devilish profiling of Fulanis in west is totally unhealthy.

There is no smoke without fire....and Muyideen plus hosts of others has attested to that..

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides..

You can't believe on same faith and claims you all share different ideologies whereas the interaction starts right from the congregation of worship

This exactly shows that all kidnappings and banditry plus raping has direct link with the natives leading the action from their shadows
Yorubas are majorly muslim?u dey ment abi ment dey ment you
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
delzbaba:
Yorubas are majorly muslim?u dey ment abi ment dey nent you

I stated the obvious.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Funkeshuga(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You think this is Lagos-Ibadan express news where you dish out untruths and Call it fact.

Who is more wiser in your enclave than Nnamdi Kanu?

Do you think wisdom is all about eating ewedu and Amala?

Sit and be lectured succinctly that Muslim Yorubas are far higher in population than any other denomination combined.

Even before arrival of christianity over there, Yorubas have been a practising Muslims all through.

The little Christian population there are just born out of recent conversions.

Every yoruba who is a christian takes its roots from Muslims before moving to Christianity.

I don't ask for this gibberish my statistician, Christianity started in West before Islam started penetrating, read your history well. for many years Christians and the traditional religion had been making wave

I asked you to give me link to your gibberish but you're only typing rubbish like a typical failed rising sun
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by musty16: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
aribisala0:

What an idiotic thing to say.

So there Are Igbo Muslims worshipping in the same mosques in Orlu or Enugu ?

don't mind him he is very stupid, and he reported this news with lies, I saw the initial story this morning, the both boys have been friends since childhood and there were both rearing cattles, right from time in their statement none of them pointed accusing fingers to each other but rather it was a planned move and the report didn't indicate if one is Fulani and the other is Yoruba
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I don't ask for this gibberish my statistician, Christianity started in West before Islam started penetrating, read your history well. for many years Christians and the traditional religion had been making wave

I asked you to give me link to your gibberish but you're only typing rubbish like a typical failed rising sun

Not only west, Christianity started in Oyo state.

This is how you guys go about dishing propganda.

Christianity started in west and today nearly all of you are muslims...grin quite hilarious.

Lagos-Ibadan express gibberish as usual.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Coinbased: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Wicked soul
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Academicwizman(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The statistics you need are everywhere.

Facts don't lie

Provide one Mr. I mean census to back up your claim.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Neddstark: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
ajl:

The Niger Deltans also borrowed the hostage taking idea from Middle-east Islamic extremists. While those ones used it mainly for political purposes, the Niger-Deltans added ransom taking to it. But what I know about Niger-Deltans then in those days is they usually release the hostages alive. There was a case where they even organized a birthday party for a foreign victim in the forest. This has spread to other parts of the country to more vicious and violent kidnappers. Sorry to say this but it's a fact, if you engage in a physical altercation with a northern mallam in Lagos or elsewhere in the south, expect him to pull out a knife while you rely on your knuckles.

In all, I will blame the government. The US has more richer people than Nigeria, how come kidnapping is not so rampant? Simple, the law is very strong there. Once a kidnapping case is confirmed, the FBI gets involved and use all their machinery to crack the case so a repeat of that never happens again. But here, its like a gold mine. A successful kidnap project encourages kidnappers to venture more into the business. Look at how uneducated Evans became a big boy buying AK47s, untraceable phones and even renting a house for his kidnap business. It is the government I blame. Untill at least 70% of kidnap cases get solved with the kidnappers being caught/killed and the victims freed without ransom, this business may be the new armed robbery. We may just have to pray it never hits us.

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is a very stupid assertion.

Leave your village for once.

Most Yoruba mosque use Yoruba language to conduct their programs, while Hausa or Fulani mosque often use Hausa to conduct their business.

Note: I am not even a Muslim, I am not just a local village champion and Majority of Yorubas are not Muslim.

Just imagine his conclusion!!! he just had to use the religion he hates to make his biased point!!

Can't they both carry out their evil act else where!? No, he can't suggest that because he is a bigot, tribal and religious one for that matter!!!
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by nsiba: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Just imagine his conclusion!!! he just had to use the religion he hates to make his biased point!!

Can't they both carry out their evil act else where!? No, he can't suggest that because he is a bigot, tribal and religious one for that matter!!!

grin grin
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by nsiba: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Fulanni are murderers worldwide
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by ThatFairGuy1: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You're mentally unstable
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by MummyD2020(f): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
sweetonugbu:
My neighbors from across the niger will avoid this thread

Ibo matter go give u convulsions. Face the topic mr man
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by sweetonugbu: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
MummyD2020:

Ibo matter go give u convulsions. Face the topic mr man
eyaaa
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by omoharry(f): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Haaa! His brothers children !! Children that once called him uncle.They trusted and followed him to thier death becos of greed .He killed his conscience and decided to spill his own blood for some quick wealth . Quite a wicked soul .
Let him be given life in prison, where he will live with that horror of his actions for the rest of his miserable life .
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Carlylepneuma: 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
Changing the narrative again to wht end though only them conspirators got an answer to that.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by dewuyiebun: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:

So how come only Fulanis are killing and raping in other regions but not Yoruba muslims??
Don't confuse the issue. Nigeria has a FULANI problem, NOT Yoruba muslim problem!
am not sure you understand the write-up, this is one secrets out of many how the fulanis carried out their operations, people has been thinking along this way but

there's no proof now God has given us a clue,this people have insiders giving them info, trust no one, everyone is looking for whom to use as ladder to rise
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by PervertProphet: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by PoliteActivist: 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
dewuyiebun:
am not sure you understand the write-up, this is one secrets out of many how the fulanis carried out their operations, people has been thinking along this way but

there's no proof now God has given us a clue,this people have insiders giving them info, trust no one, everyone is looking for whom to use as ladder to rise

I full well understood the write-up.
This is how it began and it's summary:

Juliusmalema:
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by OdefaGirl(f): 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
With this thread, I got to find out that a lot of Fulanis are here on Nairaland, watching and reading the evil most of them commits. They are not even speaking against the so-called killer herdsmen which in turn makes them one with them.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Damseldammie(f): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is unbelievable, so one could do this kind of evil to his elder brother’s son?
RIP to the innocent souls
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by JudasPriest: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yaribanza muslim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours / Heart Of Gold Foundation CEO Kidnapped, But Her Members Think It's A Scam (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.