Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen (46838 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by 444croopy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
When cain killed abel( come first, na who kill who sef) anyway when the killing happened, who did d blame go to? They always blame the guy by d side called devil on the evil that men do...
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
RedPhoenix:
Na dem. Dem and back stabbing na 5 & 6.
grin grin Oga calm down
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by AlhajiImam: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
It is unfortunate that the media conspiracy is getting higher against the herdsmen
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by realstars: 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
As a stupid man, you have tried.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Neddstark: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Evil knows no tribe. Inasmuch as we must blame the crazy kidnapping from the Fulani, we must also remember that the Niger Delta brought the evil business idea over 15 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by tishbite41(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Where did you see such Muslims or mosque?
abeg help me ask am!
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by ijayebonyi(f): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
So we should clap for you now abi?
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Quality20(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I once said here that the devilish profiling of Fulanis in west is totally unhealthy.

There is no smoke without fire....and Muyideen plus hosts of others has attested to that..

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides.. Yorubas are majorly Christians pls, only kwara state is majorly Muslims. Don't u know that 85 to 95% of Yoruba are xtians? Do ur research well egbon

You can't believe on same faith and claims you all share different ideologies whereas the interaction starts right from the congregation of worship

This exactly shows that all kidnappings and banditry plus raping has direct link with the natives leading the action from their shadows
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Tyriq: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is a very stupid assertion.

Leave your village for once.

Most Yoruba mosque use Yoruba language to conduct their programs, while Hausa or Fulani mosque often use Hausa to conduct their business.

Note: I am not even a Muslim, I am not just a local village champion and Majority of Yorubas are not Muslim.

Bro, abeg which language do they use during prayers both in the Yoruba and hausa mosque?
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Ishilove: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
A man's enemies are those of his household

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by PoloG: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Kidnapping now a big business in nigeria
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Iamgrey5(m): 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tyriq:

Bro, abeg which language do they use during prayers both in the Yoruba and hausa mosque?
I am not a Muslim but they use their local (Yoruba/ hausa) Language to preach referred to as Wasi.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by manyr4luv: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
beware of propaganda news my people. some afonjas want to use it aas an escuse to hide Fulani matter.
we are wiser now!

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Patrioticman007(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I once said here that the devilish profiling of Fulanis in west is totally unhealthy.

There is no smoke without fire....and Muyideen plus hosts of others has attested to that..

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides..

You can't believe on same faith and claims you all share different ideologies whereas the interaction starts right from the congregation of worship

This exactly shows that all kidnappings and banditry plus raping has direct link with the natives leading the action from their shadows

What a theory, so for every human sacrifices & skulls found in churches, it means all Christians are ritualist & cannibals most especially Igbo's since 90% of are Christians.

4 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Quality20(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is a very stupid assertion.

Leave your village for once.

Most Yoruba mosque use Yoruba language to conduct their programs, while Hausa or Fulani mosque often use Hausa to conduct their business.

Note: I am not even a Muslim, I am not just a local village champion and Majority of Yorubas are not Muslim.

Even I myself I'm not a yoba man, but I know that most yobas are not Muslims, its only like 5 to 10% that r muslims

3 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Lovelyn451(f): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
when they say they're religious tolerant I just laugh, cos u guys don't really understand religion, religion strong o...hmm, this country might not even break on tribal grounds but on religious grounds
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Yusman316(m): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mysticwebb:
All crimes these days especially the ones involving brutal killings must include a herdsman or more herdsmen. What is wrong with Fulani tribe and murder? Why must 90% of killings in this country involve them?
With so many different things affecting their normal means of livelihood (herding cattle), they simply discovered a more lucrative way of making money. Enter kidnapping and terrorising people
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by BigC0wHorn: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
SisterFire:
Sabotage isn't wisdom
Treachery isn't wisdom

Dare my love ,sorry but that's d truth

Lol, IluvMamaV whats up?
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Safyqueen: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides..

Only when a Muslim is involved that nairalanders considered his religion to generalize but if otherwise, no, it is individualistic crime. Islam is beyond media hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Lamanii22(f): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
aremuforlife:
See live, bi iku le o pani tode o lepani

If the death within didn't kill... The one outside will...

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by airminem(f): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fulani and afonja people combined outcom can be DISASTROUS just like buhari and Tinubu angry

2 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by nsiba: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Leave religion outta this, the child Kidnapping ring discovered in the SE states and their Fulanis collaborators don't attend the same mosque but a fusion of Christian/ Moslem criminals.
Criminals exist in all tribes and religion can never be an excuse

3 Likes

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by RedPhoenix: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bouz:
grin grin Oga calm down

grin
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by quadree: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You need to recheck your thinking faculty bro... did you just said Yorubas are majorly Muslims?

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
He betrayed Blood over 25 million...

Judas.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by President99: 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Subhanallahi
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by geemd434: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
So now we know that Yorubas are criminals pretending to be good people. After they collaborate with Fulani they will turn back and blame the Fulani. Useless set of people
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by KoshCAD: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are Christian right, majority of you. But do you have the same ideology with the white?
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Artymanx1: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nairaland is becoming a hotspot for fake news and unreliable information or news source.

Because of views and first to comment don’t defame.

Reason I am writing this is because I have seen that picture in a different post. It’s not a must to use picture, if it is snap the sky put. Those interested in reading will read and those who don’t want to would have added to your views stats and vamoose. Even CNN no fit get everybody attention.

Nairaland admins have collected enough money to redesign this forum, add new policies and infrastructure.

Want to learn how to teach a skill online and get rewarded? I can help with that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Poisons Herself & 2kids After A Fight With Husband (Pics, Video) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.