Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen (46842 Views)

I Conspired With My Friends To Kill Fulani Woman For Money Ritual – Ifa Priest / Kwara University Student Muyideen Usman Hires Herdsman To Kidnap His Nephews / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Xexza(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

“We gave them six days to provide the ransom but, unfortunately, the two children died on the fourth day after the rope we used to tie them to a tree strangulated them.

“When those children died, we did not contact the parents again. We left the corpses there and they discovered the bodies four days after.”

I don't take any story that doesn't add up seriously.

According to the story as can be seen in the bolded texts above, the children (who were abducted on 26th January 2021) died after 4 days in custody. Also, their bodies were discovered 4 days after their death (as bolded still). Going by that, the children died today, the 30th of January 2021 (4 days after 26th), and their bodies were discovered on the 3rd of February 2021 (4 days after 30th January).

Do you mean I just read a story from the future? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by haffaze777(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
aribisala0:

Yet your people are flocking desperately to Yoruba churches for spiritual enlightenment and redemption much to Namibi Cownu's chagrin

Na we we get all spiritual business for Nigeria Islam , Christian and Traditional . NA we
People trust us spiritually with their tithes grin grin

No one will trust you with tithes
By the way tomorrow is end of January don't forget to pay your FIRST FRUITS to avoid CURSE

God does what we tell him

Bold is nothing but gospel of truthgrin
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by igboyoruba: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I once said here that the devilish profiling of Fulanis in west is totally unhealthy.

There is no smoke without fire....and Muyideen plus hosts of others has attested to that..

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides..

You can't believe on same faith and claims you all share different ideologies whereas the interaction starts right from the congregation of worship

This exactly shows that all kidnappings and banditry plus raping has direct link with the natives leading the action from their shadows

This is probably the most imbecilic comment Ive read all day. It not only spews of moronic sentiments , its quite frankly daft and I'm afraid I know your type...Your IQ is dangerously low you no doubt constitute a grave danger to not only your community but yourself!

Don't give up hope though. Have faith.

'Even hopeless bleeps like you have come to sense (eventually) with the right therapy'

Answer this question. What church do you attend?
A very high probability one founded by a 'Yoruba' pastor, right?
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
igboyoruba:

This is probably the most imbecilic comment Ive read all day. It not only spews of moronic sentiments , its quite frankly daft and I'm afraid I know your type...Your IQ is dangerously low you no doubt constitute a grave danger to not only your community but yourself!

'Even hopeless bleeps like you have come to sense (eventually) with the right therapy'

Is pentecostalism part of body of Christ?
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by themanderon: 12:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Did anyone notice Memudu was giving His sidekick assurances of their release in a few days!? Could this be an institutional conspiracy within the system? Strange seasons ahead.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 31, 2021
Anything Moslem in Nigeria and World over(except UAE) is evil and wicked.
Yoruba Moslem,Hausa Moslem,Igbo Moslem, Fulani Moslem,Ijaw Moslem,Efik Moslem,anything Moslem...
They are like diseases,their orientation is from the pit of hell.Like it or hate it,they are the descendants of the devil,and objects of disorderliness and calamity.

1 Like

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2021
Iamgrey5:
@ emboldened is a very stupid assertion.

Leave your village for once.

Most Yoruba mosque use Yoruba language to conduct their programs, while Hausa or Fulani mosque often use Hausa to conduct their business.

Note: I am not even a Muslim, I am not just a local village champion and Majority of Yorubas are not Muslim.

Bro, they use Arabic. All Muslims use Arabic, the same way catholics use Latin.

That's the main reason the Northern folks send their male child to Arabic schools to learn how to pray. The thing we call Almajiri. The same Catholics send their kids to learn Cathecism.

Islam and Catholic somehow look alike. I'm a Catholic and i stay in the North
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Iamgrey5(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Bro, they use Arabic. All Muslims use Arabic, the same way catholics use Latin.

That's the main reason the Northern folks send their male child to Arabic schools to learn how to pray. The thing we call Almajiri. The same Catholics send their kids to learn Cathecism.

Islam and Catholic somehow look alike. I'm a Catholic and i stay in the North
Speak on the subject you know next time.

They go to Arabjc school to learn how to read the Quran not to use Arab to conduct their services as majority of them don't even understand Arab and majority of those that attend Arabic language school don't end up understanding the language.

Catholic Churches conduct service in English here in Nigeria, I don't get where you get the idea that Catholic churches conduct services in Italian.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Not only west, Christianity started in Oyo state.

This is how you guys go about dishing propganda.

Christianity started in west and today nearly all of you are muslims...grin quite hilarious.

Lagos-Ibadan express gibberish as usual.
Well... It's a known fact. The first African bishop is Yoruba. Yoruba is the first African language the Bible was translated to. The first Christian service in Nigeria was held in Yorubaland. The first church in Nigeria is in Yorubaland.
Finally, Igbos were converted to Christianity by Yorubas.
These are verifiable facts
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Well... It's a known fact. The first African bishop is Yoruba. Yoruba is the first African language the Bible was translated to. The first Christian service in Nigeria was held in Yorubaland. The first church in Nigeria is in Yorubaland.
Finally, Igbos were converted to Christianity by Yorubas.
These are verifiable facts

Wetin concern Igboland with Yorubaland if not lugard and Nigeria..

The more reason someone will sit in his room and be dishing out nonsense and term it Nigeria history..grin.

Next if you have any other thing to type.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Wetin concern Igboland with Yorubaland if not lugard and Nigeria..

The more reason someone will sit in his room and be dishing out nonsense and term it Nigeria history..grin.

Next if you have any other thing to type.
Is any of the above a lie?
We colonised Igbos in terms of religion and education. That's why you always look for a way to get one over us.
Bishop Ajayi Crowther says hi.
You should be grateful to lugard for merging you with the great Yorubas. If not you'll still be living in huts and wearing leaves
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Is any of the above a lie?
We colonised Igbos in terms of religion and education. That's why you always look for a way to get one over us.
Bishop Ajayi Crowther says hi.
You should be grateful to lugard for merging you with the great Yorubas. If not you'll still be living in huts and wearing leaves

Any other to type, No strength to encouraging trash and Lagos-Ibadan express fabrications.

If you have any other thing then type..
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Any other to type, No strength to encouraging trash and Lagos-Ibadan express fabrications.

Nothing much. Just be grateful in your dealings with the Yorubas that you share same nationality with them.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Nothing much. Just be grateful in your dealings with the Yorubas that you share same nationality with them.

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by nyiamfrank: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mumu

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by NorthernSerene(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Fools! They should be killed
It as simple as ABC...
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Funkeshuga(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Not only west, Christianity started in Oyo state.

This is how you guys go about dishing propganda.

Christianity started in west and today nearly all of you are muslims...grin quite hilarious.

Lagos-Ibadan express gibberish as usual.

you're just a nonentity, go back to your anambra stats that recorded Yoruba religion measures

Lagos/Ibadan expressway don't know Yoruba history than your Onitsha under bridge news ba?

what a way to be stupid
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by delzbaba(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I stated the obvious.
atleast they are not trying to be more catholic than the Pope like some people i know.. tongue
Juliusmalema:

I stated the obvious.
atleast they are not trying to be more catholic than the Pope like some people i know..
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by quadree: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2021
geemd434:

Your criminality is getting expose. Fulani will disgrace you people. We are beginning to know you people well now. You are the Enemies. Thieves

Ode... can you even hear yourself? criminality is inscribed in your tribe, werey!
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by xavuv: 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is bleeping too much. That guy u pointed out has been crying since he read your comment.
grin

igboyoruba:

Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Organs(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I once said here that the devilish profiling of Fulanis in west is totally unhealthy.

There is no smoke without fire....and Muyideen plus hosts of others has attested to that..

One thing is certain Yorubas are Majorly Muslims and Fulanis are muslims also and both worships in same mosque meaning that there must exist a kind of relationship between the two divides..

You can't believe on same faith and claims you all share different ideologies whereas the interaction starts right from the congregation of worship

This exactly shows that all kidnappings and banditry plus raping has direct link with the natives leading the action from their shadows

Hate, bigotry and stupidity is a major problem in this country. Those that went into a Church in Ozubulu and killed and maimed what are they? This Igbo Man that manufactures and sells Generators was kidnapped and killed by his own blood brother, what do you say to that? You have criminals all over the place. just two Months ago, Wike requested Igbo criminal elements to leave a community in Rivers State. 10 years ago, did we have this problem? 20 years ago, were fulanis not going all over Nigeria and living in peace amongst others in different communities? The single most notorious kidnapper Evans is Igbo, his name is Evans. What do you have to say to that? Why bring faith, tribal sentiments and religion into the equation? Criminality has no color, faith, tribe, state of origin. You have good people everywhere and you have bad people everywhere.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Organs:

Hate, bigotry and stupidity is a major problem in this country. Those that went into a Church in Ozubulu and killed and maimed what are they? This Igbo Man that manufactures and sells Generators was kidnapped and killed by his own blood brother, what do you say to that? You have criminals all over the place. just two Months ago, Wike requested Igbo criminal elements to leave a community in Rivers State. 10 years ago, did we have this problem? 20 years ago, were fulanis not going all over Nigeria and living in peace amongst others in different communities? The single most notorious kidnapper Evans is Igbo, his name is Evans. What do you have to say to that? Why bring faith, tribal sentiments and religion into the equation? Criminality has no color, faith, tribe, state of origin. You have good people everywhere and you have bad people everywhere.

Yoruba man pls don't quote me next time. Look for your people and quote them.

Case closed.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Organs(m): 12:20am On Feb 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yoruba man pls don't quote me next time. Look for your people and quote them.

Case closed.

I am not Yoruba bro. I am a middlebelter. I quote you cos you lack education and i want to educate you a bit so you will be at least one step ahead of the ya fellow other Nnamdi Kanu lie believing followers.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Organs:

I am not Yoruba bro. I am a middlebelter. I quote you cos you lack education and i want to educate you a bit so you will be at least one step ahead of the ya fellow other Nnamdi Kanu lie believing followers.

Mr middleblelt or upper belt or whatever u said u guys are callled pls don't quote me next time. Look for your people and quote them.

Case closed.
Re: I Conspired With My Herdsman Friend to Kill My Two Nephews — Muyideen by middlebelter(m): 8:51am On Feb 03, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mr middleblelt or upper belt or whatever u said u guys are callled pls don't quote me next time. Look for your people and quote them.

Case closed.
e a
Do you have a problem with Yoruba people or Middlebelt? Friendship it better than hatred. Try friendship, you will be amazed how wonderful it is to feel loved.

Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Woman Attempts Suicide In Abule-Egba, Rescued By Neighbours / Heart Of Gold Foundation CEO Kidnapped, But Her Members Think It's A Scam (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.