Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Share Your Transfered Anger Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Transfered Anger Experience? (246 Views)

Transfered: Help!!!!!!!!!! My Girlfriend Will Leave Me If I Cannot Do This!!!! / NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Transfered Anger Experience? by tobechi74: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
A boss lashes at the subordinate for a minor mistake. The subordinate does not react . He might loose his job. He goes home still habouring the ill-treatment. His wife serves him a plate of food. He complains the food is salty. She reminds him it is the same food he claimed to enjoy the previous day. He yells at her. Suddenly there is a knock on the door. It is the pastor. He opens the door still stuck with anger . The tone of his voice changes and he becomes polite and friendly. When the pastor leaves, he reverts back to yelling at his wife.

the way we react to anger differ. In anger, we can yell at our subordinate because we are sure to get away with it. Anger is a feeling like hunger. We do not eat a stone out of hunger. There is a period to think of the consequences of our action.

Anger is a tool that can be used achieve an objective. We can tune it on and off at our disposal. We only need a little trigger from an external person. At times, we shout to get the other person to submit to us. Individuals who seek power to control others switch on their anger tap at will. Fearful, conflict avoidant individual comply to their directive easily. Both parties should learn to use effective communication tools .
Re: Share Your Transfered Anger Experience? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Being angry is unproductive for me. I try to avoid being angry even though people anger me mostly.

Once i hit the blunt, I forget my anger and forgive those who 'angered' me.

Let Peace rule.
Re: Share Your Transfered Anger Experience? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Once you can overcome the dark forces you will not easily get angry. The dark forces try to make you angry because when you are angry you will easily damage things and that is exactly what they want so that you will live the rest of your life in regrets. You must not let them.
Re: Share Your Transfered Anger Experience? by marshalcarter: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
I've always avoided things that would stir up anger...it does no good...it's repercussions are regrettable...so i just look for my guitar to play smiley

#Peace

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All / Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum / TRUE LIFE STORY : Why Love Grows Cold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.