Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account (2692 Views)

NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Drunk Girl Survived Being Raped As She Mistakenly Used The Men's Bathroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
My wife mistakenly sent money to someone else account. This happened last week Thursday,because the next day (Friday) was public holiday and also followed by weekend. Now today, she went to her bank. The person had since closed the account after withdrawing the money.

Can I track the person with bvn?

Please Nairalanders is there any way out?
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by AYNL: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Go to the bank nah
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Bigredmachine: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
AYNL:
Go to the bank nah

She went there today, and they told her the account owner had blocked the account
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Zaxbash1: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is possible to track the muhfuqer ...but am sorry to say ur wife have a very low level of akanuche

4 Likes

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by AYNL: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
FunnyDude:

She went there today, and they told her the account owner had blocked the account
This one is strong o,eleyi gidi gan
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by aktolly54(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
Insider can still check the person details, like last address ; photo ID, and other bank account linked with bvn then you can track the person but might need court order for the process

9 Likes

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Is possible to track the muhfuqer ...but am sorry to say ur wife have a very low level of akanuche

How can I track the person
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
aktolly54:
Insider can still check the person details, like last address ; photo ID, and other bank account linked with bvn then you can track the person but might need court order for the process

I don't mind
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by aktolly54(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
FunnyDude:

I don't mind
go meet customer care rep in the bank, tip him something like 2k or so then he should be able to help
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by AutoChick4U(f): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Didnt they check name first before doing the transfer? In this economy? 100k? shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Didnt they check name first before doing the transfer? In this economy? 100k? shocked

This is what happened. She used banking code. So she just sent it hoping it was correct.

But I don't mind to spend money to track that person

1 Like

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by AutoChick4U(f): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
FunnyDude:

This is what happened. She used banking code. So she just sent it hoping it was correct.

But I don't mind to spend money to track that person
Sorry
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Innobee99(m): 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sorry but God has a way of sending Angels in Human form to some people suffering out there.

Ur wife is one of those Angels. I pray am her next target with 200k wrong transfer for my wedding

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
If you track the person what will you do?
How many times have you given to bergar on the street?
And blame your wife and leave the guy alone.

4 Likes

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Zaxbash1: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
FunnyDude:

How can I track the person
although the money is not upto 5m to invite EFCC ...but they are the only one that can go after this case
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
VenExchange:

LOL I am buhari or are my eating from the national cake? Incase you don't know, I'm a freelancer, I work my ass off for every money I earn. It's not easy out there in the International market.
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by debbydams(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
VenExchange:
are u kidding me, u said he should leave the Mooney? Nobody is above mistake..what if its you will u Leave the Mooney? Haba na

2 Likes

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
debbydams:
are u kidding me, u said he should leave the Mooney? Nobody is above mistake..what if its you will u Leave the Mooney? Haba na

Don't mind her. Same last month I lost 102k to crypto scam, now this again.

2 Likes

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by luizpippo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Innobee99:
Sorry but God has a way of sending Angels in Human form to some people suffering out there.

Ur wife is one of those Angels. I pray am her next target with 200k wrong transfer for my wedding

An angel would send you money that requires you to close your account and stay hidden like a fugitive?

Oga, dont pray to start your marital life on a wrong footing

5 Likes

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by ruggedtimi(m): 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
FunnyDude:

LOL I am buhari or are my eating from the national cake? Incase you don't know, I'm a freelancer, I work my ass off for every money I earn. It's not easy out there in the International market.
my man u go spend money tire to track that guy and at the end you might not even see the guy ....is not worth it. Just leave it...100k?? Before u know you don dey give police 40k like twice. And possible the guy might be living in a distance state from yours and how can you prove that your wife actually sent the money wrongly.

3 Likes

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by debbydams(f): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
FunnyDude:

ewu shocked sorry, the lord will help you,I hop u are paying tithe,if not u should start doing that God will bless you nd return all the lost money,,its not easy this time with Nigeria economy, if i lost 1k like this I'll faint ni
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
ruggedtimi:
my man u go spend money tire to track that guy and at the end you might not even see the guy ....is not worth it. Just leave it...100k?? Before u know you don dey give police 40k like twice. And possible the guy might be living in a distance state from yours and how can you prove that your wife actually sent the money wrongly.

I'm just speechless for this mistake of her
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
debbydams:
ewu shocked sorry, the lord will help you,I hop u are paying tithe,if not u should start doing that God will bless you nd return all the lost money,,its not easy this time with Nigeria economy, if i lost 1k like this I'll faint ni

This economy
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Peace081: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oga rest abeg, the deed has been done, just move on
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by BetterPoison: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
What was the narration on the transfer
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by FunnyDude(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
BetterPoison:
What was the narration on the transfer

Typed the wrong account number using mobile banking code
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Kenpaly(m): 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Just leav de money and start helping the poor on the street and orphanages and God will chenge ur financial statue witten 8 months.

1 Like

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Cokahot: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Forget the money. Someone transf 60k to a wrong acct instead of mine and was claiming he paid me. Bank said they contacted the person who got the money and the idiot withdrew it within 10mins and vowed never to return it,me sef I taya, the case wasn't going anywhere,back and forth email ,waste of card. Naso I take lost 60k. I no even bother,but come on 1st thing u suppose wait 3 days, the stupid thief of a woman withdrew my 60k within 10 good mins. Nigerians are thieves

13 Likes

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Babara1994(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Don't you know that women have fish brain? She's not used to giving money that's why. Stingy ppl
Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by SUPERPACK: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
I am just speechless by the comments I am seeing here from supposed educated people for that matter, the level of ignorance is blinding.
@op just tell your wife to visit her own bank branch tell the customer care personel what happened he will demand an affidavit from a court. The customer care agent will place a lien on his BVN and communicate same to all bank account he own now and in the future. Once he makes any deposit into the accounts linked to his BVN the money will be non withdrawable until the bank pays off his debts.

10 Likes

Re: She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account by Babara1994(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
FunnyDude:

Daddy freeze disciple. You no dey pay tithe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Man I Truly Love (photos) / With Hook Ups,runs Girls, Oloshos.does Guys Still Keep Girlfriends? / Do Guys Know What They Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.