Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (165931 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2011
Jaybee as you can see up here^^ he refer to me as zambian when I am gambian. He should not refer to me like that my name on here is kandiikane and he should refer to me as that. He makes my country sound like an out of africa place with the way he refers to it.

I also told you he will follow me on here.

I responded in self defense
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2011
Igwe419:

Jay bee is fair I thought he will fall for the tricks from the Zambian woman, big ups man, luckily you are not Tosinville

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
She doesn't want you to refer to her as a Zambian so please allow that.

kandiikane:

Jaybee as you can see up here^^ he refer to me as zambian when I am gambian. He should not refer to me like that my name on here is kandiikane and he should refer to me as that. He makes my country sound like an out of africa place with the way he refers to it.

I also told you he will follow me on here.

I responded in self defense
Can you please use the report to moderator button or better still compain on this thread next time someone attacks you on NL instead of replying them.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Igwe419: 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
Jay bee,I think the lady is trying to make a issue out of nothing, I will not call her a p.rostitute on the forum anymore and anyway my keyboard changes automatically to Zambia

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 3:52pm On Apr 15, 2011
jay bee:

Can you please use the report to moderator button or better still compain on this thread next time someone attacks you on NL instead of replying them.

Alright
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
Igwe419:

Jay bee,I think the lady is trying to make a issue out of nothing, I will not call her a p.rostitute on the forum anymore and anyway my keyboard changes automatically to Zambia

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Do you want me to buy you a new keyboard then?
Please be nice
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by mukina2: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2011
nice, here's hoping 190 posts his reports here instead of all over the forum angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2011
LMAO kandiikane and igwe you both are comedians grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 6:51pm On Apr 15, 2011
mukina2:

nice, here's hoping 190 posts his reports here instead of  all over the forum  angry

Mukina  first i have 3 things to complain bout:::

One you are no longer caring therefore i have been attacked repeatedly by men and women all over the forum

two, you have refused to cook meals for me!!  angry

Three:: arrange a  match between myself and Busy_body and Jennykadry cos we have scores to settle!! angry angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by OAM4J: 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2011
jennykadry:

LMAO kandiikane and igwe you both are comedians grin grin grin grin grin

Real comedians I tell you. grin And they are both newbies, we ain't see nothing yet on NL. grin grin

@jay bee

My main reason here is for you to do something about 190. He disturbs my wife Mukina2 and I too much, he kept calling her name on every thread and throwing unwarranted kisses at her. Pls warn him/her for me and tell him/her that Mukina2 is a married woman. Sometimes his disturbance comes in the middle of our lovingromanticbedmaticsactions and that can be really annoying if you understand what am saying.

Also, I think there is a rule against unfriendly font colors, some of us are elders on this forum (FYI, am 80yrs old), and some font colors are not good for our eyes, pls do something about all these pinkish colors everywhere.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

Elder OAM4J
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2011
jaybee

thanks for giving me the opportunity to express myself.

first i would like you to call mukina out to really confirm who she knew

190 and oam4j ( this newbie just strolls in ) and thinks mukina cos shes the  supermod can do and un-do

btw if person old nor be retirement home him dey go  grin  grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2011
smh. 190 slap yourself. grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2011
This is what you said Jaybee before you locked the thread.

@Mzdark
Truth be told, you do come across sometimes as someone that will defend Chima even when she is up to no good. Ain't No problem defending one's friend though but try to do it when her claims are factual rather than being solely based on own opinion. As they say, assumptions is always a mother of all fcuuk ups so think more about things when not sure before jumping on Chima or other people's back.

PS: I'm not calling you out or anything like that just commenting on what i've noticed

Mz. Darkskin expressed her disbelief about the poster's statement about Nigerian girls stealing debit cards and I expressed my laughter at the thought of the poster even having a debit card. A chatter told both Mz. Darkskin and I that we need not to insult and I responded by shaking my head because I was like when laughing at someone's lie is insulting? Hmm.

I proceeded to say what I said and Mz. Darkskin said that my statements would upset people and I said there nothing else they can do but type a message and press reply, then wait. A few people came in saying I need to get my facts together which is typical and expected.

This is where I am calling You out, when people were making blanketed statements about Jamaica and Akata women depending on Nigerian men for support (coughing and laughing that shit was funny though) you don't swoop in shouting "stick to the facts" like you did in the other thread concerning Nigeria.

You got your nerves telling Mz. Darkskin she shouldn't support her friend "up to no good" acts when you clearly did the same thing supporting mofos when they were wrong. All you do is delete the entire thread or you lock it.

If you was that vocal about my statement concerning debit cards in Nigeria then you should have be vocal about the shit that was said concerning Jamaica and Akatas. Otherwise, you should have stayed out of it.

Don't be a hypocrite it makes you look shitty.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^
how do you know i always turn a blind eye at threads where people are dissing akatas or Jamos? Am i supposed to be online 24/7 to know what's gong on at all times?
I tried correcting your misconception on the thread but the spam bot played it's trick on me.

If anything, i have been accused of favouring you and mzdark numerous times on nl so you coming at me with the above baffles me. I was barely only advising her not to always jump on a bandwagon when it was obvious ignorance/bad sarcasm was the other of the day.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
Jay bee make me a mod and I can help you with your tasks. remember I said I believe in unity, I can help unify smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
jay bee:

^^
how do you know i always turn a blind eye at threads where people are dissing akatas or Jamos?  Am i supposed to be online 24/7 to know what's gong on at all times?
I tried correcting your misconception on the thread but the spam bot played it's trick on me.

If anything, i have been accused of favouring you and mzdark numerous times on nl so you coming at me with the above baffles me. I was barely only advising her not to always jump on a bandwagon when it was obvious ignorance/bad sarcasm was the other of the day.

I don't know why they would assumed that you are favouring me and Mz Darkskin when it clearly on many threads you called yourself "correcting" me multiple times and not the other mofos when they are wrong.  

The last time I checked, locking and deleting threads is a neutral thing so how is that favouring me?  

It shouldn't baffled you what I said because it was that simple, if you can be vocal on what you feel that is a misconception on what I said then you should have been vocal on everything else that has been said incorrectly.  That was my point and still is.  

It is all good I don't expect anything different from you or other moderators.  Hypocrisy is the norm on this site.  One (Nigerians) can do wrong while others (foreigners) must do good seem to be the appropriate motto on this site.

By the way, my statement concerning the debit cards was not a sarcasm nor a joke.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
It's all coolio. . . .You are entitled to your opinion at the end of the day so what gives?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2011
Exactly. You tell me what gives?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by adamsrib(f): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
Jaybee I understand that you lock threads that have moved from original topic. That seems unfair. When it is done on purpose I understand why you should lock it but when conversations flow naturally in another direction I think it should be allowed.  Just my two cents.

@Mrs Chima I don't know if your comments  in that thread were intended to be facetious or if you were being serious, but it had a "antagonistic" overtone to me. In my opinion it is  not fair to expect Jaybee to be impartial. He is human like the rest of us and as a foreigner on this website you should not expect to be able to say whatever you want and then not be prepared for the backlash. There is no US Embassy to run to in NL.

They can talk about Akatas and Oyinbos all they want to here and you want to know why? It is a NIGERIAN forum. If they can't talk about it here where should they? What happened to showing simple respect while in someone elses house?  

It is possible to have a good experience here, but calling people names and talking about Nigeria like it's gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe, isn't conducive to that. You offended me in that thread talking about Nigeria doesn't have engraved plastic, and I'm not even Nigerian!  You don't have to like something to offer it respect. You may not want to live in Nigeria, and truth be told neither do I and we have talked about that but that gives you nor me or anyone else the right to denigrate those who do.

Is it really EVERYONE else or is it you? Only you can answer that, but I do know everything ain't for everybody, and maybe this site just ain't for you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This is what you said Jaybee before you locked the thread. 

@Mzdark
Truth be told, you do come across sometimes as someone that will defend Chima even when she is up to no good. Ain't No problem defending one's friend though but try to do it when her claims are factual rather than being solely based on own opinion. As they say, assumptions is always a mother of all fcuuk ups so think more about things when not sure before jumping on Chima or other people's back.

PS: I'm not calling you out or anything like that just commenting on what i've noticed

Mz. Darkskin expressed her disbelief about the poster's statement about Nigerian girls stealing debit cards and I expressed my laughter at the thought of the poster even having a debit card.  A chatter told both Mz. Darkskin and I that we need not to insult and I responded by shaking my head because I was like when laughing at someone's lie is insulting?  Hmm. 

I proceeded to say what I said and Mz. Darkskin said that my statements would upset people and I said there nothing else they can do but type a message and press reply, then wait.  A few people came in saying I need to get my facts together which is typical and expected. 

[size=14pt]This is where I am calling You out, when people were making blanketed statements about Jamaica and Akata women depending on Nigerian men for support (coughing and laughing that poo was funny though) you don't swoop in shouting "stick to the facts" like you did in the other thread concerning Nigeria. 

You got your nerves telling Mz. Darkskin she shouldn't support her friend "up to no good" acts when you clearly did the same thing supporting mofos when they were wrong.  All you do is delete the entire thread or you lock it. 
[/size]
If you was that vocal about my statement concerning debit cards in Nigeria then you should have be vocal about the poo that was said concerning Jamaica and Akatas.  Otherwise, you should have stayed out of it. 

Don't be a hypocrite it makes you look shitty. 

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

respect should come on ALL sides, not just one.
That is all I am trying to say and to those who want to say I am
at it again (190, Amina, and Ragdollz) no not at all. I'm still going to
end the drama but what she is saying is indeed true. Respect should
come from ALL sides.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
adamsrib:

Jaybee I understand that you lock threads that have moved from original topic. That seems unfair. When it is done on purpose I understand why you should lock it but when conversations flow naturally in another direction I think it should be allowed.  Just my two cents.

@Mrs Chima I don't know if your comments  in that thread were intended to be facetious or if you were being serious, but it had a "antagonistic" overtone to me. In my opinion it is  not fair to expect Jaybee to be impartial. He is human like the rest of us and as a foreigner on this website you should not expect to be able to say whatever you want and then not be prepared for the backlash. There is no US Embassy to run to in NL.

They can talk about Akatas and Oyinbos all they want to here and you want to know why? It is a NIGERIAN forum. If they can't talk about it here where should they? What happened to showing simple respect while in someone elses house?  

It is possible to have a good experience here, but calling people names and talking about Nigeria like it's gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe, isn't conducive to that. You offended me in that thread talking about Nigeria doesn't have engraved plastic, and I'm not even Nigerian!  You don't have to like something to offer it respect. You may not want to live in Nigeria, and truth be told neither do I and we have talked about that but that gives you nor me or anyone else the right to denigrate those who do.

Is it really EVERYONE else or is it you? Only you can answer that, but I do know everything ain't for everybody, and maybe this site just ain't for you.

One thing I can say for sure, that getting upset over something you have no control of will not change anything. Things have been said and remembered. You are right when you said everything ain't for everybody. Maybe this isn't for you.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

respect should come on ALL sides, not just one.
That is all I am trying to say and to those who want to say I am
at it again (190, Amina, and Ragdollz) no not at all. I'm still going to
end the drama but what she is saying is indeed true. Respect should
come from ALL sides.

People accused you for jumping on the bandwagon, yet They are circling around like rabid dogs waiting on some kibble and bits. Hypocrisy is astounding.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
adamsrib:

Threads are deleted or moved in accordance to the forum rules. Threads generally disintegrate to free for all bashing when discussions are diverted hence the actions we normally take.

BTW: Me and chima know how to handle each other so there u go.

PS: I know i am in a no win situation with you ladies but i sincerely hope we can meet at the middle.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2011
Jaybee you really have strength undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
jay bee:

Threads are deleted or moved in accordance to the forum rules. Threads generally disintegrate to free for all bashing when discussions are diverted hence the actions we normally take.

BTW: Me and chima know how to handle each other so there u go.

You so want to handle me don't you? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
OMG! Chima let me keep my Jamo mouth closed.
I don't want to be chopped and screwed again.  lipsrsealed

ANYWAY, at Jaybee no hard feelings as far as you are concerned
I understand where you are coming from.

and to Ragdollz we had our beef and we aint friends but to keep it
woman to woman, I do apologize for being hostile and what not.
What you said about my dad, still causes me to have a bit of contempt
for you but I have no more beef on YOUR end.

Everyone else, London bridge, I hear its good for jumping off.  tongue do that.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
You are finished Jaybee? Your nick name is locks.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by NDelta(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2011
Abeg JAY B. iice don ban me on two occassions now because she no like the things wey i post. JAYB. ABEG tell me how can you justify a ban on the below post:

@ poster. Look you just have to trust me on this and follow this instruction step by step.
The only way you can satisfy her is by doing what the call "fisting" how? Insect your full Palm in between her legs then fold your palm together as if you want to give her a blow. Next? Gently pull your folded blow in and out of her continuesly as if you are blowing those things inside her. Occasionally spread your full palm inside her and touch the side of her as if you are tickling her continuesly. Sound silly. Right? Well its the only way to satisfy ladies that read newspapers or smoke while you are labouring to satisfy them.
The Reason for this a thread I posted this week look for it and read it.
Single ladies and Sex. Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2011
How do you know it was iice that banned you?
Mods cannot ban users, only the super-mod and Admin ban users

What reason did you get for the ban?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by NDelta(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2011
for posting the above as my reply to a thread. its the second time this has happend to me. OK i thought it was iice because her name came up in my email. but its cool sha. i think you guys are doing a great job here grin grin grin its not easy to govern people. cheers
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2011
It was the content of his posts.

I am sure the Super Mods and Admins aren't that anal retentive.  Geez.   undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2011
N.Delta:

for posting the above as my reply to a thread. its the second time this has happend to me. OK i thought it was iice because her name came up in my email. but its cool sha. i think you guys are doing a great job here grin grin grin its not easy to govern people. cheers

You are good at brown nosing. wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by BABE3: 7:02am On Apr 19, 2011
Monsieur JayBee, pls Urgent Matter!

I need you to delete this thread or take the pictures on it down. grin Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-649772.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145)

Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.