Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166197 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
Jaybee,

Are people names on the signature and location is allowed on this forum?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by LordReed(m): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2011
Please banish this thread from the romance section:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-656226.0.html
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Jaybee,

Are people names on the signature and location is allowed on this forum?
Don't think it's allowed.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
jay bee:

Don't think it's allowed.

Alright, can you tell Lesbianboy to remove my name from his location and signature before I do something that I wouldn't do unless pushed to the corner. angry angry

Thanks. grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Phate07(m): 9:37pm On Apr 28, 2011

Jaybee, i have a complaint. angry angry

Why are you receiving a kiss from a married woman?!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Dsense(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2011
Phate07:

Jaybee, i have a complaint. angry angry

Why are you receiving a kiss from a married woman?!

He will never answer to that Question angry

He's a fugitive from Question angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Alright, can you tell Lesbianboy to remove my name from his location and signature before I do something that I wouldn't do unless pushed to the corner. angry angry

Thanks. grin grin kiss kiss
Done
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandikane: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
Jaybee I would like to report something called Spam-bot. This is not the first time

I posted one sentence and it is telling me I have lost my privileges.
I have also sent 3 emails with my name still nothing.

Have you put in a good word for me at those at the top, so I can ban the spam-bot?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Apr 29, 2011
jay bee:

Done

Thanks suga. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by swisscash(m): 4:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
My oda I.D on ban!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2011
@swisscash you got to let em know the I'd. (Babypinkyz)right?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Babypinkyz(f): 12:32pm On May 01, 2011
REALITY101:

@swisscash you got to let em know the I'd. (Babypinkyz)right?
how cn u fall for dat?i only have one I.D Notin wrong wit it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 01, 2011
Mod please can deal this impersonator (swisscash) Nigeria scammers everywhere
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by swisscash(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2011
REALITY101:

Mod please can deal this impersonator (swisscash) Nigeria scammers everywhere
who is impersonating who? Haha, mind u,am nt scamming anyone,played a prank and u fall for it. Lol,next time watch wel. Sori
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima(f): 6:16am On May 02, 2011
Whatever you do on this thread MAKE SURE YOU NEVER MENTION you will not cook nor take a man's last name even if you are joking. Just saying. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Jaybee, some threads on the Romance section needs to be moved to the appropriate sections.

Thanks suga. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Reanaa: 6:21pm On May 02, 2011
Jaybee, Pls wat did i do wrong? my thread disappeared
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 6:24pm On May 02, 2011
Reanaa:

Jaybee, Pls wat did i do wrong? my thread disappeared
What thread? The Hey thread?
If yes then surely you should know it doesn't have anything to do with romance. Romance section is only for romance topics only
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Reanaa: 6:38pm On May 02, 2011
u right somehow, but i was to discuss the reason for the thread as i promised before it disappeared. so where did u dispose it?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Reanaa: 6:49pm On May 02, 2011
Jaybee plsss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:50am On May 03, 2011
@Jaybee

I honestly think seun should take you off this mod job because you are honestly causing more harm than good on the section. Look at the amount of lunatics parading this forum yet you haven't even grown enough balls to actually act like a mod and get rid of some useless posts, instead all you do is chit chat like a woman and lick their bloody backsides. Sometimes I find it difficult to actually believe that you are a man. You are more of a woman than a man.

Feel free to delete my post.Your job here is worthless and that is the truth.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 4:52am On May 03, 2011
jennykadry:

@Jaybee

I honestly think seun should take you off this mod job because you are honestly causing more harm than good on the section. Look at the amount of lunatics parading this forum yet you haven't even grown enough balls to actually act like a mod and get rid of some useless posts, instead all you do is chit chat like a woman and lick their bloody backsides. Sometimes I find it difficult to actually believe that you are a man. You are more of a woman than a man.

My baby abeg reference your post make my belle sweet me small grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:59am On May 03, 2011
Lol, but it's the truth, Jaybee is bloody useless on this section.  undecided Bloody useless. The dude I have noticed have his favourites that can get away wit things, those are the ones actually controlling his balls. IICE is a better mod and this site was well taken care of when IICE and debosky were working together.

The dude does not even have the nerve to tell a cow to go produce milk let alone tell the eediotsss on this site to grow some brain cells.

I have never seen a man lick the arses of women like jaybee. I remember him once coming to the family section to tell some women arguing to stop it and respect themselves and in my heart of hearts I was like STFU undecided have you finished controlling the retarddsssss on your section before coming on here to shyt out like a diarrhea affected backside of a guy. undecided

I go through this section everyday and I see the way he actually caresses the backside of some people here and I am like WTFH?

Like I said he should free to delete my post, my point's been made.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 5:17am On May 03, 2011
Its quite pathetic Jenny

really pathetic and such a shame!!

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:32am On May 03, 2011
jennykadry:

@Jaybee

Criticism is good but surely it'd be fair if it was directed accordingly.
Why does jay bee alone has to be bad cos the romance section is in disarray?
Is jay bee the only person moderating the section?
If you've bothered looking more into the reasons why it's the way it is then you would have found out that most derailers and good for nothing threads generally spring up during the night /early morning which i have no control over. I do have a real life outside of Nairaland so I'm sure u wouldn't expect me to police it 24/7
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:38am On May 03, 2011
jennykadry:

Lol, but it's the truth, Jaybee is bloody useless on this section. undecided Bloody useless. The dude I have noticed have his favourites that can get away wit things, those are the ones actually controlling his balls. IICE is a better mod and this site was well taken care of when IICE and debosky were working together.

The dude does not even have the nerve to tell a cow to go produce milk let alone tell the eediotsss on this site to grow some brain cells.

I have never seen a man lick the arses of women like jaybee. I remember him once coming to the family section to tell some women arguing to stop it and respect themselves and in my heart of hearts I was like STFU undecided have you finished controlling the retarddsssss on your section before coming on here to shyt out like a diarrhea affected backside of a guy. undecided

I go through this section everyday and I see the way he actually caresses the backside of some people here and I am like WTFH?

Like I said he should free to delete my post, my point's been made.
It's okay to accuse but very wrong to do so without producing evidence. These so called favourite girls of mine will probably the first to complain about my heavy handedness so what gives?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:40am On May 03, 2011
190:

Its quite pathetic Jenny

really pathetic and such a shame!!

Why play devils advocate when you are part of the problem?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 5:41am On May 03, 2011
jay bee:

Criticism is good but surely it'd be fair if it was directed accordingly.
Why does jay bee alone has to be bad cos the romance section is in disarray?
Is jay bee the only person moderating the section?
If you've bothered looking more into the reasons why it's the way it is then you would have found out that most derailers and good for nothing threads generally spring up during the night /early morning which i have no control over. I do have a real life outside of Nairaland so I'm sure u wouldn't expect me to police it 24/7

Hold up till she comes and addresses the issue directly and gives you names
You need to go check the should a woman keep her surname thread, your wateva has gone Nuts there and throwing insults at everyone
for the past 10hours and when u should step in, you simply smile cos suga is thrown at you,

A day is coming on this damn forum when i would put everybody in place cos one damn foreigner cant just roll in and think this is Ghetto world ( GHETTOS are in america not NIGERIA ) a day is coming and it would happen soon-really soon  undecided
all these happening just cos a fooool went overseas and imported some damn BAG OF SALT who mistook nairaland for ghettoland going around doing nothing but looking for how to kiss the arse of little ladies twice young enough her age

I reserve my comments till then!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 5:44am On May 03, 2011
@jennykadry God bless you. I call him puzzy. . He's the clacki in American slang he's best buddy are those btches that has turn this site into a battle field and play ground. I ain't perfect
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 5:51am On May 03, 2011
190:

Hold up till she comes and addresses the issue directly and gives you names
You need to go check the should a woman keep her surname thread, your wateva has gone Nuts there and throwing insults at everyone
for the past 10hours and when u should step in, you simply smile cos suga is thrown at you,

A day is coming on this damn forum when i would put everybody in place cos one damn foreigner cant just roll in and think this is Ghetto world ( GHETTOS are in america not NIGERIA ) a day is coming and it would happen soon-really soon undecided
all these happening just cos a fooool went overseas and imported some damn BAG OF SALT who mistook nairaland for ghettoland going around doing nothing but looking for how to kiss the arse of little ladies twice young enough her age

I reserve my comments till then!

How am i suppose to know what's going on when the thread was neither reported via report to mod button nor flagged up here. I ain't no superman.
Do i or do i not remove her posts?
Just provide evidence of me being on a thread and leaving her offensive posts out until then don't accuse me of favouritism.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190: 5:56am On May 03, 2011
jay bee:

How am i suppose to know what's going on when the thread was neither reported via report to mod button nor flagged up here. I ain't no superman.
Do i or do i not remove her posts?
Just provide evidence of me being on a thread and leaving her offensive posts out until then don't accuse me of favouritism.

You simply dont need a report botton, just check the gag's damn post and everything it would lead you to where the fights are
dont worry the Gag would soon find her way in here and start talking filth, then u would be forced to clear this same thread too, & yes you clear her thread but lemme tell u something bro, NO NIGERIAN would try this B.S that this BAG OF SALT has tried and get away with it scot free,

Its one thing to derail but another thing for someone who claims to be married to sit her rotten pu-c down all day and do thing but curse men or gather young ladies together and tell them tales by moon light on why they should hate men,
soon your suga would be here. watch out undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:01am On May 03, 2011
I'M GONNA POST WHAT I WANTED TO BEFORE THAT THREAD WAS LOCKED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER GODDEMMIT! angry angry

Ok real mfckin talk I see I am going to have to deal with some ppl differently.

I asked nicely beforehand that we discuss these topics on NL with some DIGNITY, RESPECT AND SOME CLASS. It's bad enough that this is a male/female and cross cultural issue which is breeding ground for tension, but even worse how the ppl involved range from ages 22 - close to mid 40's.

THIS IS PATHETIC!

Why are ppl's personal lives brought into this issue? WTF is the point in the name calling? does it make you feel any better to call ppl 'MOFOS, HO AZZ NIGGAZ, L3BIANS, DYKES, DUMB WOMEN, NAIVE WOMEN; etc'? Cause as much as I found some of the replies funny at one point, looking at it now I am disgusted. Imagine the FEW decent Nlder members who are innocently looking at this thread [now on the front page,] ready to USE WHAT WE HERE IN THE ROMANCE SECTION SEEM TO LACK, which is INTELLECT, to reply only to read page after page after page of bullschit.

Being from another country it is ESSENTIAL that foreign members CEASE from poking fun at Nigerian customs and it is EQUALLY a MUST that the Nigerian nationals stop using what they see or hear on tv to stereotype all westerners.

What is done outside of NL pertaining to certainnlders is NOBODY'S GODD---MN business and I REALLY don't appreciate some of the PRIVATE stuff being leaked on this F====ckin thread[/B]. I really don't. I told myself I wouldn't come back to NL because this is ALWAYS THE END RESULT TO LEGIT QUESTIONS: [b]BICKERING AND CHILDISHNESS. Nothing but 8 year old with internet access is what I am seeing. I helped to fuel this NONSENSE and I am going to try to help end it and as God is my witness, STRAIGHT UP i will utilize the REPORT button I dont give a f--- WHO IT IS EITHER!

THIS IS GETTING OLD AND VERY ANNOYING. Its funny to crack jokes but calling someone 'FAT AND USED FOR GREEN CARD' when you have your own life to sort out and don't even know the person is BEYOND PATHETIC, AS EQUALLY as telling ppl's business on a public forum about favors and their work/education status. Is it your place or business to do so? or are you part of a forum that is designed for members to 'rub minds' and have a decent conversation or debate without childish vendetta and animosity?

GROW UP! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! It's NOT cute any more. Share your views and KILL the insults.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2011
190:

You simply dont need a report botton, just check the gag's damn post and everything it would lead you to where the fights are
dont worry the Gag would soon find her way in here and start talking filth, then u would be forced to clear this same thread too, & yes you clear her thread but lemme tell u something bro, NO NIGERIAN would try this B.S that this BAG OF SALT has tried and get away with it scot free,

Its one thing to derail but another thing for someone who claims to be married to sit her rotten pu-c down all day and do thing but curse men or gather young ladies together and tell them tales by moon light on why they should hate men,
soon your suga would be here. watch out undecided

Why should her police her around or provide a special service on her when she is not the only one on this forum?
You reside in a country that promotes/embraces freedom of speech so why frown if people have different views than yours?

Funny thing is you are probably one of the few i have spoken to outside of NL and i'm sure i have said the same thing to you. You can't force your views on other people. If you don't like people's views then outright ignore it.
I honestly don't know how you get the strength.

I don't even talk to Chima outside of Nairaland and she or anyone else are entitled their different views.
It's a free forum damnit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.