Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166542 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2013
sexytabhi: Please,I have not seen Ishsoph online,it seems you ban him,help unban him please,what has he done? angry

He was wrongly banned by the antispambot. I removed the ban just now.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
ogugua88:

He was wrongly banned by the antispambot. I removed the ban just now.
oh thanks dear.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
I LOVE TO Bleep:
Hoderators,
please be informed that a paticular member named Alvin000 has duplicated my work in the sexuiality section titled [b][/b]THE LIFE OF A NASTY NYMPHOMANIAC. The abovementioned member copied my work under the heading THIS FAKE STORY. This is in flagrant disregard of my copy right and I plead that urgent action be taken immediately as this is my true life story. Thanks.

I will look into this once I'm home from school. Sorry for the delay.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
sexytabhi: oh thanks dear.

No problem.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Talibani(m): 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Talibani(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Talibani: Ogugua, please help. Vivly was wrongly banned now by the antispambot. Please help unban
https://www.nairaland.com/vivly

That's been lifted as well. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Talibani(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2013
Talibani: Ogugua, this is vivly. I just got banned by that antispambot. Again!. It so happens each time i comment on my own thread.https://www.nairaland.com/1464320/girls-gossip-guys-discuss-how. Please unban me and ban that crazy antispambot.

I lifted one of the bans but there's still a site-wide ban that won't expire for another 45 minutes or so. I'll forward it to admin.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2013
Pls ogugua, how u do I make reference to a thread, someone's profile or post? I mean kinda share or show it in a thread
Talibani: Ogugua, this is vivly. I just got banned by that antispambot. Again!. It so happens each time i comment on my own thread.https://www.nairaland.com/1464320/girls-gossip-guys-discuss-how. Please unban me and ban that crazy antispambot.
like here, how ws the thread above brought abt??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
How does one handle people with serious psychotic issues on the romance section? This is mondi being serious cheesy like seriously, I really need advise
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Enegod(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
mondi_cheeks: How does one handle people with serious psychotic issues on the romance section? This is mondi being serious cheesy like seriously, I really need advise
very simple...just de-activate your account wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Enegod: very simple...just de-activate your account wink
why do u always pop up where you are not wanted? grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Give a mature answer, or ignore. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Yooguyz: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Switup: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2013
Need abit of help here..... Pls how do i get to know who is following me....? Thanx
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Mynd44: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2013
Swit up: Need abit of help here..... Pls how do i get to know who is following me....? Thanx
www.nairaland.com/followers

you're welcome
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Switup: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
www.nairaland.com/followers

you're welcome
hmmmmmmm.....

Hehehe

Okay o...!

Another hmmmmmmm...! *jusfortherecord*
(thanx all d same)
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by besttop(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
some times ladies say that some men can satisfied them.what should be done about it
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Um, could you get this on the front page for me, please? https://www.nairaland.com/1469094/when-time-isnt-right

I would be really grateful.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by wisdomw(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Give me a reason y ℓ̊ shud start up a thread wit sexual content under sexuality session & it will be banned Pls allow me finish up my thread @ " A NIGHT WITH TWO SHE-MALES". Pls so me dis favor @ MR MODERATOR
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by jaybee3(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2013
wisdom-w:
Give me a reason y ℓ̊ shud start up a thread wit sexual content under sexuality session & it will be banned Pls allow me finish up my thread @ " A NIGHT WITH TWO SHE-MALES". Pls so me dis favor @ MR MODERATOR

The spambot wrongly banned you because of your spam like post.
You have now been unbanned.
Sorry about the inconvenience caused
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2013
jay bee:

The spambot wrongly banned you because of your spam like post.
You have now been unbanned.
Sorry about the inconvenience caused

Couldn't you guys please help me put my topic on the front.page? I just need some takers on the thread. Please.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by zaimeg: 6:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Youngsage: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2013
Hello Mods smiley
Here's a recommendation for the frontpage. Kindly assist with this:
https://www.nairaland.com/1471344/jackass-story-must-read
"The jackass story" -youngsage.
Would be very grateful. Thanks!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Swaginton(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please this is a thread that's highly reccomended for front page..pls check it out
https://www.nairaland.com/1472828/guys-things-should-shoudnt-want#18715995
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Youngsage: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2013
Mods where are you Habatically...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by donclark(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hi mod..this is a frontpage material pls, do not ignore https://www.nairaland.com/1409037/8-ways-know-girl-love
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by donclark(m): 8:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Mods am still asking...pls look at this for fp...https://www.nairaland.com/1409037/8-ways-know-girl-love
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2013
Youngsage: Mods where are you Habatically...
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (145)

8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.