Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166169 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 8:00am On Jul 21, 2012
Wherz dat punk called sexkillam, where's he

Why wuz my 190 I'd banned
What d pphuck did I do than address an issue
My hands я itching 2 punch u, what d phuck did 190 do
2get banned - u better release dat I'd or I swear, I'l step up
D plate and get you ruffened up and u seriously won't like dat
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2012
190 initialized the derailment of this thread www.nairaland.com/995833

learn to stay away from serious threads if you have no reasonable inputs.

Don't attack posters on serious threads illogically.

Do these, and we cool.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2012
Derail what

I av scores 2settle with mynd as I have wit u

Anyway release my I'd now, I'm cool and in a gud mood

Dnt ruin my morning

#sips water#
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2012
Your ban expires July the 26th. . .

#Sips Wine#
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2012
What d phuck are u madt
Dats in anoda 5days over what
U must be nuts
Release my I'd now what ban merits a 5day action
When mynd irritated me and called me out in other thread
and don't try sipping nothing cus u я a broke nigga who can't afford water let alone wine

Release my I'd or I wud personally strangle u 2 death and report myself
I'm warning u sexkillyou, release my I'd or reduce d ban
5days is 2 much for phuck sake

I feel like killin mukina (cheii see person wen she don put)

Phuck#

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 8:22am On Jul 21, 2012
Uve ruined my morning

I'l pay u back punk

Better release my I'd I'm warning u
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by bingbagbo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2012
Sexkillyou u better talk 2 ur partner mynd_44
2 get off my ass, I'm doin my thing and he keeps seekin
Me out, I know u wud turn ur albino eye away just cos he's in ur team
So please better talk 2 ur resident watch dog 2 get off my ass
Cos I'm not gay and 2ndly I have a life

I won't take it next time just passin a message across 2 u

Take care
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2012
You said on the "what you like about this section" thread that you both have issues to settle, and that I should stay out of it. I am gladly staying out, but what i don't get is why you start a squabble and still be the one to complain about it. Why start what you can't finish in the first place?

All I'll say to you two is to try as much as possible to keep your beef off important and serious threads. Use the off topic thread to settle whatever differences it is you claim to have with him. Derailing other threads with the same crap will result in a ban. . . A looong ban!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2012
U must be stu1pid sexkillyou

U hear u must be stup1id

If I called mynd out u wud av had ur silly self
suggest, I started it - fine no problem
Henceforth I wud start callin him out too

He just did and u did notin about it, so watch me do mine
And u best stay off cos ur matter is seriously been tabled

Release my I'd back 2 me 4 peace 2 reign between us

I've warned u, I've warned u
Punk

#strolls out#
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2012
SMH! Edo bois are indeed childish.

Thinking out loud#
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2012
190_@:
U must be stu1pid sexkillyou

U hear u must be stup1id

If I called mynd out u wud av had ur silly self
suggest, I started it - fine no problem
Henceforth I wud start callin him out too

He just did and u did notin about it, so watch me do mine
And u best stay off cos ur matter is seriously been tabled

Release my I'd back 2 me 4 peace 2 reign between us

I've warned u, I've warned u
Punk

#strolls out#
Everyone knows who the stup1d one is around these parts. . .

Have you tried mopping the ocean? That is what it feels like whenever you say you "warn" me.

Stay out of serious threads if you only go there to instigate a brouhaha!

Your ban on the other ID expires on July the 26th. And you better be a good boy with this one, else, if i catch you constituting a nuisance on this as well, your ban is sure!

Now, that's a "real" warning!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 195(f): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2012
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by onila(f): 11:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
sexkills why did u delete my topic
I was tryiing 2 make a point before those two idowuogbo and mynd derailed it
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
onila: sexkills why did u delete my topic
Pls ban dis **** for name calling angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
onila: sexkills why did u delete my topic
You started the derailing yourself by insulting first. Allow me time to clean it and re open, and after that, one more insult could result to a ban.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by onila(f): 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
sexkillz: You started the derailing yourself by insulting first. Allow me time to clean it and re open, and after that, one more insult could result to a ban.

naa odunnu, idowu and mynd insulted me first
pls read the thread very well before making conclusionz
especially MYND!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by kandiikane(m): 2:17am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:

naa odunnu, idowu and mynd insulted me first
pls read the thread very well before making conclusionz
especially MYND!

It's true. I was a passer-by.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 2:17am On Jul 24, 2012
sexkillz why wuz my 190 id banned again

are you crazy or what,

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!

MARK MY WORDS - UR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by onila(f): 2:25am On Jul 24, 2012
kandiikane:

It's true. I was a passer-by.

smiley killz you see

i am always the good girl wink
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by onila(f): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

are you crazy or what,

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

are you crazy or what,

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!

Seun banned 190@ for recommending violence against women. . .

Ban expires January 7 2013. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2012
onila:

smiley killz you see

i am always the good girl wink
Ok onila. Pls next time someone instigates a brouhaha on your thread, report them on this thread.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 24, 2012
sexkillz: Seun banned 190@ for recommending violence against women. . .

Ban expires January 7 2013. . .
2013! That's a record.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2012
Lmao at 190's new handle: 190 the clown
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2012
val_dee: Lmao at 190's new handle: 190 the clown
Hi. This thread is only for complains. Comments other than such are not appreciated.

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by koolkamzzy(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
@ sexkillz, why did you hide my post on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/995865/slimyem-freecocoa-idowuogbo/2 ,

Did i go against the forum/Section rule? what happen to freedom of expression

i thought as a mod you're not suppose to take sides?
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
You were constituting a nuisance on that thread.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by koolkamzzy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
sexkillz: You were constituting a nuisance on that thread.

Constituting a nuisance on a meaningless and irrelevant thread . i know she reported to you offline and you rushed to the thread, like the Womanliness-freak you are and hide only my post, leaving hers for every one to see [/color]

HarRRr! you're even editing my post. Anyways i leave you to continue with your Authoritative and bias leadership style.

you may think you're trying to maintain order in the section but you will end up making it so boring with this your approach.

peace out.
[color=#000099]

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2012
Stay out of the thread if it doesn't suit your tastes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.