Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166129 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Odunnu: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2012
Somebody should help me find that Tpia's thread where she said I was straight, bi and a lesbian.
Confused tpia. She should be banned tongue
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
jaybee, sexkillz please can you make this my thread: am I cursed disappear without any trace. It has served it purpose and intended for fun only.
Please make it disappear this minute.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by sweetcocoa(f): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
Killz Biko when will the ban on freecocoa expire?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
sweetcocoa: Killz Biko when will the ban on freecocoa expire?
freecocoa is free. . .cheesy
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by sweetcocoa(f): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
sexkillz: freecocoa is free. . .cheesy
undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
I am sick and tired of this account angry
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mods please, Can i inactivate my account?
As in, to delete it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2012
Flashaldrin: Mods please, Can i inactivate my account?
As in, to delete it.
Stop logging in.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia1: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2012
threads like these are redundant and should be deleted:

https://www.nairaland.com/1025010/names-shouldnt-give-female-child#11891279

there's absolutely no need to spam the forum with them.

even though mukina started this trend, i think people should start thinking of useful things to do with their lives, or what exactly are their plans, because time and tide wait for no one.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2012
tpia1: threads like these are redundant and should be deleted:

https://www.nairaland.com/1025010/names-shouldnt-give-female-child#11891279

there's absolutely no need to spam the forum with them.

even though mukina started this trend, i think people should start thinking of useful things to do with their lives, or what exactly are their plans, because time and tide wait for no one.
NL grows everyday. What is old to you, is new to someone else. . .

Thread would not be deleted.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by tpia1: 12:44am On Aug 22, 2012
^then dont delete it.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 22, 2012
I wasn't planning to.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Flashaldrin(m): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2012
sexkillz: Stop logging in.
i know smartass. I mean is there a way to delete it if i wanted??
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 22, 2012
Flashaldrin:
i know smartass. I mean is there a way to delete it if i wanted??
Send seun a PM
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MarcAnthon(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2012
Funny place. Nairaland doesn't really change, does it?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrsChima1(f): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
MarcAnthon: Funny place. Nairaland doesn't really change, does it?

You didn't change either. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nedum05(f): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Pls moderator, i jus registered newly on nairaland. My complains are that i cant see the topics i commented on, the ones am following and the ones i followed even the topic i created i cant see them. Pls help.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nedum05: Pls moderator, i jus registered newly on nairaland. My complains are that i cant see the topics i commented on, the ones am following and the ones i followed even the topic i created i cant see them. Pls help.
Welcome to the Romance Section of Nairaland.

To see the topics you created at anytime, simply click on your user name. For the topics you followed or commented on, click on "followed topics" at the top center of your screen, right under the "Nairaland" banner.

I'll be here if you need me further. smiley
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Skii(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
Commander-in-Chief of romance section, why is this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1027402/body-size-women-affects-sex-ual in romance? and you moved this one to sexuality? https://www.nairaland.com/1026134/encourage-taunt-scold-unmarried-ripe

ehn? you sha like to be flexing your muscle...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
sexkillz:

To see the topics you created at anytime, simply click on your user name. For the topics you followed or commented on, click on "followed topics" at the top center of your screen, right under the "Nairaland" banner.

the 'followed topic' isn't there man!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by omicron(m): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2012
moderator, i have problems logging in at times. I guess the problem started after i was banned and unbanned, or am i still banned? Why is that happening?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nedum05(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2012
sexkillz:

pls moderator, the followed topic is still not showing at the top center of my screen.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by GANDALF1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2012
Mr killz. Kindly view this thread and call mr hornipipe to order
https://www.nairaland.com/1028200/nairaland-matchmaking-part2-chose-match/6#11938581
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2012
~GANDALF~:
Mr killz. Kindly view this thread and call mr hornipipe to order
https://www.nairaland.com/1028200/nairaland-matchmaking-part2-chose-match/6#11938581
Thanks
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 26, 2012
Nedum05:

pls moderator, the followed topic is still not showing at the top center of my screen.
Mine shows.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by slimyem: 10:57am On Aug 26, 2012
sexkillz: Mine shows.
followed topics do not show on new ids.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (145)

Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread] / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.