Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,912 members, 7,848,683 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread (166537 Views)

Romance Section Complaints, Advice And Suggestions Thread / Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 Suggestions and Complaints Thread / Miss & Mr Nairaland June 2013 Contest - Complaints And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (145) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2012
acidosis™:

...I think a fcuktard tampered with it.
Nah. . . This is how it works. NL filters automatically detects threads posted by fucktards, and deletes them.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2012
sexkillz: Nah. . . This is how it works. NL filters automatically detects threads posted by fucktards, and deletes them.

It takes a group of fcuktards to create & monitor autostu!p!d fcuktard filters..

7 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by 190theclown: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
Rotflmfaooooooo grin grin

2 mad men grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
D whole Nl against sexskillz.. Na wa o!
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
bennyraz: D whole Nl against sexskillz.. Na wa o!
Them go taya as usual. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1073922/name-killz/2#13119811
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Onilaiscool(f): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2012
sexkills wasn't the ban just 2 long angry

i was just playing with vicky embarassed

tired of u, treating me this way
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by swtdarling(f): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
crypls mod,i dont know if changes are going on,on nairaland's website,i cant find d third section on the front page which consist of family romance,diaries etc.help plsss
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
swtdarling: crypls mod,i dont know if changes are going on,on nairaland's website,i cant find d third section on the front page which consist of family romance,diaries etc.help plsss
Is the problem persisting?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Onila-is-cool:
sexkills wasn't the ban just 2 long angry

i was just playing with vicky embarassed

tired of u, treating me this way
Maybe you'll learn this time. Create a diary where you can talk to yourself alone without the need to resort to insulting others all the time. . . Cheers.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by swtdarling(f): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
sexkillz: Is the problem persisting?
problem solved.gracias
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by MrCork17: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
hmmm...OK. so does this MOD boy called Sexsill think he can get punny by movin/deletin/harassin people,s thread on Nairaland??... Common *KISS* is not even guranteed! angry

8 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 02, 2012
sexkillz: Nah. . . This is how it works. NL filters automatically detects threads posted by fucktards, and deletes them.

acidosis™:

It takes a group of fcuktards to create & monitor autostu!p!d fcuktard filters..

NL is a warzone!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by abiL(f): 1:58am On Dec 02, 2012
---
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sexkillz has been doing a good job.getting rid of fvcktards for a while and upholding law and order in here.plus he can be lenient most times. Imagine a romance section without a mod of his caliber= Chaotic!...why u all hating?*runs away to avoid tongue missiles*

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by HARDDON: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hi J, don't really have a complain rather å question and a possible recommendation: could you plz tell ♏ԑ why all post and .messages on NL has to ß on d open?

In essence, really would love to find out if there is a way i can inbox someone n not hv d world's eyes on it...

Thanks ƒoя uя anticipated prompt response.

D D
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by HARDDON: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2012
sexkillz: Maybe you'll learn this time. Create a diary where you can talk to yourself alone without the need to resort to insulting others all the time. . . Cheers.

S37k1lz ma gee!

Plz tell me, haw do ii create a diary?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Yooguyz: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hello my thread about Fashola is it implicating coz am getting scared of my thread
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
HARDDON:

S37k1lz ma gee!

Plz tell me, haw do ii create a diary?
www.nairaland.com/diaries
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yooguyz: Hello my thread about Fashola is it implicating coz am getting scared of my thread
I have deleted it. You may not escape without a ban next time though.
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Yooguyz: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hey could you ban me from NL? am dying of guilt here
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Booty4me: 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
Yooguyz: Hey could you ban me from NL? am dying of guilt here
nawa.. Sick peeps everywere lols
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Yooguyz: Hey could you ban me from NL? am dying of guilt here

grin
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by chinedumo(m): 6:10am On Dec 04, 2012
Guilt about what? Lol
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2012
Sexkillz can you please remove my pic which I used at the previous mr.nairaland contest?
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2012
ikekings: Sexkillz can you please remove my pic which I used at the previous mr.nairaland contest?
Links pls. . .
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by ikekings(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2012
sexkillz: Links pls. . .
Here... https://www.nairaland.com/979336/mr-nairaland-semi-semi-finals ... The top*less one...
Re: Romance Section Complaints and Suggestions Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2012
ikekings: Here... https://www.nairaland.com/979336/mr-nairaland-semi-semi-finals ... The top*less one...

lwkmd...allow the ladies to see your 6packs....it helps..thank me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (145)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Oluchi's Huge Boobs Cause Commotion On Instagram (photos) / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 Edition [campaign Thread]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.