Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

What Is This Dating/courting All About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is This Dating/courting All About? (1924 Views)

Courting Miss Cutie Pie: Coup D'etat RELOADED / Can Someone Confirm If This Dating Site is Genuine Or False (afrointroduction) / Do You Prefer "dating" Or "courting" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is This Dating/courting All About? by chiteny(m): 7:37am On Apr 05, 2011
Hi All,

I am writing out of concern for many…how we get things wrong about dating/courting. So I ask a simple question: What is dating and courting all about?

Is it the time to explore ourselves sexually like I see on almost all threads here? Is it the time to romance and take ourselves out and have fun? Is it the time to play “James Bond Love”, having more than one partner at a time (one is real and the others are for back-up)?

I would like to hear views from all. But IMHO, even if this might offend some people like born2fork, MOBO, Mr, Cork (with 19inches), etc for ones it is not a time to have free for all sex.

LET THE DEBATES BEGIN!!
Re: What Is This Dating/courting All About? by Abbycrown(f): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2011
Dating/courting period to the best of my knowledge is a period designed to know your supposedly future partner the more. It is a time when you get to discover your partner's strength and weakness, ability and flaws, likes and dislikes so as to learn how to tolerate each other. Not all dating/courtship leads to marriage. It is however advisable to abstain from sex(if possible) during the period, as this might lead to pregnancy and might be a bond that is uncalled for in case a partner wants to back out. Peace out!

(1) (Reply)

City Girls Vs Village Girls: Which Ones Makes The Best Housewives? / Why Will A Single Unmarried Lady Want To Keep An Unplanned Pregnancy? / Why Is The Percentage Of People That Married Their "First Love" So Low?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.