Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) (33981 Views)

Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship / Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
You are picking crumbs and come here to disgrace yourself. How does that nonsense you are vomiting relate to the topic? I have been to Akwa Ibom and I saw the level of suffering despite the black gold which is being exploited to develop elsewhere. Can you even get a job at mobile Akwa Ibom? You can't match MNK. He is fighting for total liberation. Stop being a slowpoke.

That guy must be a slowpoke cos I don't see any reason where an akwa ibom person will want to derail this beautiful thread.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Now, when I talk about IPOB, children of bitterness will start creeping out of their holes to attack.

This is my state, Akwa Ibom (Peace and Blessings be upon her), who is growing very fast, yet no one is calling for secession even though we have the black gold.

Then one mumu called Nnamdi Kanu, will stay abroad and be instigating his dissident miscreants called Igbos to cause trouble. He will never mobilize them to develop at least, one small community in Abia so that they will show the world that Biafra can thrive on its own. Yet they will be running their mouth and calling for war. They don't know that that their fathers had the guns, had the army, had everything needed, yet couldn't win a war.

Like the fool that is about to mention me, is an IPOB miscreant, who is typing from Lagos where he is working. Lagos that are far (50 times) developed than any Biafra area (excluding the areas that they are dreaming to join them: South South), yet he wants Nigeria to divide. If the country divides, where will he/she have the same job that he is having now?

Igbos needs deliverance.[/quote]

you're not from my state Boss, No akwa ibomite will waste his or her time to type the hateful comment you drop up there. you came from the same village with Buhari..... you're a very big disgrace to the entire South South and Southeast

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:
Now, when I talk about IPOB, children of bitterness will start creeping out of their holes to attack.

This is my state, Akwa Ibom (Peace and Blessings be upon her), who is growing very fast, yet no one is calling for secession even though we have the black gold.

Then one mumu called Nnamdi Kanu, will stay abroad and be instigating his dissident miscreants called Igbos to cause trouble. He will never mobilize them to develop at least, one small community in Abia so that they will show the world that Biafra can thrive on its own. Yet they will be running their mouth and calling for war. They don't know that that their fathers had the guns, had the army, had everything needed, yet couldn't win a war.

Like the fool that is about to mention me, is an IPOB miscreant, who is typing from Lagos where he is working. Lagos that are far (50 times) developed than any Biafra area (excluding the areas that they are dreaming to join them: South South), yet he wants Nigeria to divide. If the country divides, where will he/she have the same job that he is having now?

Igbos needs deliverance.

you're not from my state Boss, No akwa ibomite will waste his or her time to type the hateful comment you drop up there. you came from the same village with Buhari..... you're a very big disgrace to the entire South South and Southeast

4 Likes

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Ur people are economic refuge everywhere...

Shanties, slums and ghettos in PH and Aba are occupied by your people.. Anambra state beats Akwa Ibom in every sphere of life...

Somewhere that the only job opportunity is government job and Mobil is what you want to use to compare others..
How pls explain
Or is it with your Ritual money.
Anambras are money Ritualists ooi

Blood money people. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 9:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nairalandian:
Akwa Ibom names are somehow.

Yours is no go area

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by ajimotoke(m): 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
I see..ok o

udees:

This Project is not state government project--it is solely own, finance by Engineer Udonwa [ A malaysian Base Engineer from Akwa Ibom State] . He deals with ships building in malaysia and he feels he can bring his wealth of experience and contributes to the development of the state by citing his company in this Place--The Company Yard is By The River that separate Akwa Ibom and River State[Ogoni]. If drive in east west road , the boundary between akwa ibom and river State after the bridge turn your eyes to the right [If you are coming from Portharcourt] and Left [If you are coming from Uyo].
Solely Own By the Man---The Governor only was called to commision it.. Again It is Not the State Money, It is Private own ShipYard.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Ur people are economic refuge everywhere...

Shanties, slums and ghettos in PH and Aba are occupied by your people.. Anambra state beats Akwa Ibom in every sphere of life...

Somewhere that the only job opportunity is government job and Mobil is what you want to use to compare others..

While you lots are universal parasites, fits only for the jail cells of every countries in the world and harlots abode
You create opportunities in prostitution, drugs peddling, baby factories, kidnapping and all sort of criminal acts.
You are nothing but a nuisance to humanity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:

If you saw such level of suffering in Akwa Ibom (May Peace and Blessings be upon Her), then you've seen famine and pestilence in Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu.

Thanks
I bet you can't even comprehend what I wrote. To you people everything revolves around tribe and state. Keep picking crumbs that is dropped by your Fulani masters and rush here to make noise.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by SenorRex: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:

Igbos needs deliverance.
Your people still for Aba and other cities in Igbo land washing plate in our bukkas and restaurants and doing boy boy work. Who dey stop u from being slaves forever with your black gold that u don't have control over.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Simplyleo: 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

While you lots are universal parasites, fits only for the jail cells of every countries in the world and harlots abode
You create opportunities in prostitution, drugs peddling, baby factories, kidnapping and all sort of criminal acts.

2 Likes

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Jergobright1025: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nairalandian:
Akwa Ibom names are somehow.

You are also somehow.. Do you want us to bear your village name? Idiot shit

2 Likes

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bofoy4:
How pls explain
Or is it with your Ritual money.
Anambras are money Ritualists ooi

Blood money people. Tufiakwa

Yes, you're right..

Allen Onyeama, the owner of Air peace is a ritualist.

Emeka Okonkwo, the owner Five star music is a ritualist.

Innocent Chukwuma, the owner of Innoson is also a ritualist.

Oscar N. Onyema - OON , Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Stock Exchange and Chairman of Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) is a ritualist.

Chimamanda Adichie – writer who won the Orange Prize for Fiction (2007) and a MacArthur Foundation Fellowship (2008) is a ritualist.

Emeka Offor – Chairman of Chrome Group is also a ritualist.

Ifeanyi Ubah, the CEO of Capital Oil is a ritualist.

Dr. Bryant (ABC) Orjiako. Co-Founder & Chairman, Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC is also a ritualist.

Ernest Azudialu, the CEO of Nestoil, Neconde Energy and Smile communication, and also a shareholder at Julius Berger Nigeria PLC is also a ritualist.

Cosmos Maduka, the CEO of Coscharis group is also a ritualist.

ETC....

Hope you're happy now??

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 10:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
SenorRex:

Your people still for Aba and other cities in Igbo land washing plate in our bukkas and restaurants and doing boy boy work. Who dey stop u from being slaves forever with your black gold that u don't have control over.

While your sisters dominate the prostitution rackets from Uyo to Dubai, the men from stealing manholes in our towns to selling drugs and doing fraud in Asia are only good in bastardizing the black race
Bunch of infinite criminals

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

Thank God for your tribe that's filled with saints and holy individuals, hope it's paying off?
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Yes, you're right..

Oscar N. Onyema - OON , Chief Executive Officer of the Nigerian Stock Exchange and Chairman of Central Securities Clearing System (CSCS) is a ritualist.

Chimamanda Adichie – writer who won the Orange Prize for Fiction (2007) and a MacArthur Foundation Fellowship (2008) is a ritualist.

Dr. Bryant (ABC) Orjiako. Co-Founder & Chairman, Seplat Petroleum Development Company PLC is also a ritualist.

Ernest Azudialu, the CEO of Nestoil, Neconde Energy and Smile communication, and also a shareholder at Julius Berger Nigeria PLC is also a ritualist.

ETC....

Hope you're happy now??

You have all this yet the South Africans, Ghanians, Indians and the rest of the world knows you lots as CRIMINALS.... Aren't you ashamed

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Thank God for your tribe that's filled with saints and holy individuals, hope it's paying off?

Go 4k ya mama

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by ishayaauta(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
hernandson:
13.5k twitter account for urgent sale 08112377717
This phone number is not on WhatsApp
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

You have all this yet the South Africans, Ghanians, Indians and the rest of the world knows you lots as CRIMINALS.... Aren't you ashamed

If you can give me a clear evidence or link of where the south Africans, Ghanaians, Indians and the rest of the world knowing us as criminals, then I'll be ashamed.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

Go 4k ya mama

Seems that's what you do to yours most of the time. Sorry, am not a bastard like you.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 10:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

If you can give me a clear evidence or link of where the south Africans, Ghanaians, Indians and the rest of the world knowing us as criminals, then I'll be ashamed.

Evidence that we all see here and every other place on a daily basis..... Well what I expect from shameless lots?

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Seems that's what you do to yours most of the time. Sorry, am not a bastard like you.

Says a baby factory product.....better go ask ya mama who you real father is

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Yes, you're right..

ETC....

Hope you're happy now??
yes many of them are Ritualists using business to camouflage.

Oyeama Allen is a fraudster.

Ur people are fetish this we knw don't pretend as if u don't knw.

Ur are drug peddlers, fraudsters, 419 etc

Your people are being executed on daily basis in Malaysia, Qatar, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, India etc

Tufiakwa ndi Anambara

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

Evidence that we all see here and every other place on a daily basis..... Well what I expect from shameless lots?

Evidence?

What evidence??

If your claim of the world seeing us as criminals is true, then no country will be selling goods to our various importer.

I'm sure no country will even sell aircraft to air peace.

I'm sure the million Igbos living in US and other countries will be driven out.

No one will patronize any Igbo business man.

So let me help you rephrase your statement: U alone see us as criminals while the liberal thinking world appreciate our contributions in various spheres of life. I doubt if same can be said about the mushroom tribe you crawl out from.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
udees:

This Project is not state government project--it is solely own, finance by Engineer Udonwa [ A malaysian Base Engineer from Akwa Ibom State] . He deals with ships building in malaysia and he feels he can bring his wealth of experience and contributes to the development of the state by citing his company in this Place--The Company Yard is By The River that separate Akwa Ibom and River State[Ogoni]. If drive in east west road , the boundary between akwa ibom and river State after the bridge turn your eyes to the right [If you are coming from Portharcourt] and Left [If you are coming from Uyo].
Solely Own By the Man---The Governor only was called to commision it.. Again It is Not the State Money, It is Private own ShipYard.
i did make up my claim on this story only.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bofoy4:
yes many of them are Ritualists using business to camouflage.

Oyeama Allen is a fraudster.

Ur people are fetish this we knw don't pretend as if u don't knw.

Ur are drug peddlers, fraudsters, 419 etc

Your people are being executed on daily basis in Malaysia, Qatar, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, India etc

Tufiakwa ndi Anambara

Since you are so sure that Allen Onyeama is a fraud, then no one is stopping you from going to arrest him.

Thank God for your tribe filled with saints and holy people. I think you guys deserve a good award from me
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Since you are so sure that Allen Onyeama is a fraud, then no one is stopping you from going to arrest him.

Thank God for your tribe filled with saints and holy people. I think you guys deserve a good award from me
FBI will soon arrest him.
They cease his fund and will soon arrest
him time no reach.

His name is in their (FBI) black list

His.a fraud

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Evidence?

What evidence??

If your claim of the world seeing us as criminals is true, then no country will be selling goods to our various importer.

I'm sure no country will even sell aircraft to air peace.

I'm sure the million Igbos living in US and other countries will be driven out.

No one will patronize any Igbo business man.

So let me help you rephrase your statement: U alone see us as criminals while the liberal thinking world appreciate our contributions in various spheres of life. I doubt if same can be said about the mushroom tribe you crawl out from.

You rant like a dog, globally you scavenged the world like destitutes.
You know why you are a fool? Because you miserable lots only see things from your myopic perspectives.
Lemme tell you something, go traverse the globe your home and the breeds that's comes outta of it on a daily basis makes NONSENSE of the rubbish you have written

We take pride in our dignity unlike you lots that are shameless to the core home or abroad

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Koffiatama: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yes, like a well informed person rightly mentioned here, this shipyard is owned, financed and built by an Akwa ibom son Engr Charles Udonwa, who has been in this business for a better part of the last 3 decades.

He has made waves in Singapore particularly with over 250 ships in the Singaporean waters and in northern Europe.
Governor udom was only invited to commission the project.

Stop throwing tantrums at each other just yet because because the economic boom in Akwa ibom state has just begun. thanks to the just approved IDSP project

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

You rant like a dog, globally you scavenged the world like destitutes.
You know why you are a fool? Because you miserable lots only see things from your myopic perspectives.
Lemme tell you something, go traverse the globe your home and the breeds that's comes outta of it on a daily basis makes NONSENSE of the rubbish you have written

We take pride in our dignity unlike you lots that are shameless to the core home or abroad

Can you re write this without crying?
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bofoy4:
FBI will soon arrest him.
They cease his fund and will soon arrest
him time no reach.

His name is in their (FBI) black list

His.a fraud

Maybe Akwa Ibom FBI you mean

Or FBI Akwa Ibom state chapter.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Can you re write this without crying?

See MUMU!
I am here with my fresh palm wine and bush meat, only God knows if you ain't in jail in Atalanta serving your term

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

See MUMU!
I am here with my fresh palm wine and bush meat, only God knows if you ain't in jail in Atalanta serving your term

Lol. U wish...

Maybe this Akpan has concluded his laundry and dish washing for the day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP / Governor Kashim Shettima Sitting On The Floor In A Library (Photos) / Video Of Datti Weeping On Channels TV Over Insults Against His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.