Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) (33984 Views)

Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship / Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
bro4u:
Which road did they use in accessing Oruk Anam LGA? LGA that can't boast of a motorable road from ikot ibritam down to Ekparakwa. Btw tell Udom to complete the Ekom Iman flyover first, it's been years he started it.

Verdict: Udom is a colossal failure to AKS people
tantrums from APC miscreant.but before you Crucify udom, take a trip from eket to etinan roundabout and another one from ikot ebiere , off east west road to etinan.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Akan7:

Best what?! Abeg talk the one wey you sabi mbok!
are you disputing him?if so, come forward with facts base argument.ku yare esit.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

Ok, I'm from Oyo with Katsina blood.

Have I succeeded in assuaging your PAINS?

See fool,no oyo man will talk like you we know the foolish Yoruba Muslims here trying to divide our family but it won't work.eastern Nigeria is not Yorubas or hausa land.

Oyo kill you there animal.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
PatriotExact:

For the very reason that you gave thought to my questions means that salvation is coming to the Igbo Nation

Also, you asked questions about the Akwa Ibom Businessmen. Well, you have Google. I don't have time to dig in for things that don't concern me.

So funny how Akwa Ibom businessmen are now things that doesn't concern you but Igbo/Biafra affairs are not things that concerns you and you claim to be from there. I spit on your cone headed oblong shaped head.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

So funny how Akwa Ibom businessmen are now things that doesn't concern you but Igbo/Biafra affairs are not things that concerns you and you claim to be from there. I spit on your cone headed oblong shaped head.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see, I have told you plenty a times that, the last people that should insult people based on their looks or ethnically is the Igbos. Because you people are always at a self imposed disadvantage.

Anyways, I referred you to google in other to let you know that people who actually make money, don't make noise.

The Igbos jump around chest beating about "business". But then, booooom! Among the first 15 richest people in Nigeria, no Igbo is among. Wow. It's really called chest beating.

Its surprising that the man with the richest business in Aba is a Yoruba man. The man with the most prosperous business in Nigeria is a Hausa man.

Dear idiot, I actually wanted you to see your stupidity yourself. Google about Akwa Ibom people and business then you will shock your grand father in the grave.

It's just like a gorilla beating his chest against a baboon and then, boooomm! He takes off, because here comes a lion.

Now,
before
A viper calls someone "dangerous", it should remember that it's a viper.
before
A pig calls someone "dirty", it should remember that it's a pig.
before
An Igbo man insults anyone, he should remember that he is Igbo.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You see, I have told you plenty a times that, the last people that should insult people based on their looks or ethnically is the Igbos. Because you people are always at a self imposed disadvantage.

Anyways, I referred you to google in other to let you know that people who actually make money, don't make noise.

The Igbos jump around chest beating about "business". But then, booooom! Among the first 15 richest people in Nigeria, no Igbo is among. Wow. It's really called chest beating.

Its surprising that the man with the richest business in Aba is a Yoruba man. The man with the most prosperous business in Nigeria is a Hausa man.

Dear idiot, I actually wanted you to see your stupidity yourself. Google about Akwa Ibom people and business then you will shock your grand father in the grave.

It's just like a gorilla beating his chest against a baboon and then, boooomm! He takes off, because here comes a lion.

Now,
before
A viper calls someone "dangerous", it should remember that it's a viper.
before
A pig calls someone "dirty", it should remember that it's a pig.
before
An Igbo man insults anyone, he should remember that he is Igbo.

U said among the first 15 richest people in Nigeria, no Igbo man is among. below are the top ten richest men in Nigeria and Igbo are comfortably sitting in 5th, 7th and 9th position.

1. Aliko Dangote $9.9 billion.

2. Mike Adenuga - $7.2 billion. ...

3. Femi Otedola - $1.8 billion. ...

4. Abdusalam Rabiu - $1.5 billion

5. Tony Elumelu - $1.4 billion

6. Jimoh Ibrahim - $1.1 billion. ...

7. Pascal Uzoma Dozie -$1.1 billion. ...

8. Folorunsho Alakija - $1 billion. ...

9. Orji Uzor Kalu - $1 billion. ...

10. Jim James Ovia - $980 million. .

U said the richest man in Aba is a Yoruba man can you give me a link to back up this statement or provide his name let's google him.

Dear F00l, I claim to be from Akwa ibom yet you know nothing about your people but your only head ache is Igbo, people who doesn't give a f*ck about your people.

Before you attack Igbo next time, make sure your people all-round better.

I don't normally give a mushroom tribe the luxury of a reply, I guess you should count yourself lucky. even though I'm having a feeling that you're an imposter.

Who doesn't have something cannot chest beat, allow us chest beat as it's not your chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

U said among the first 15 richest people in Nigeria, no Igbo man is among. below are the top ten richest men in Nigeria and Igbo are comfortably sitting in 5th, 7th and 9th position.

1. Aliko Dangote $9.9 billion.

2. Mike Adenuga - $7.2 billion. ...

3. Femi Otedola - $1.8 billion. ...

4. Abdusalam Rabiu - $1.5 billion

5. Tony Elumelu - $1.4 billion

6. Jimoh Ibrahim - $1.1 billion. ...

7. Pascal Uzoma Dozie -$1.1 billion. ...

8. Folorunsho Alakija - $1 billion. ...

9. Orji Uzor Kalu - $1 billion. ...

10. Jim James Ovia - $980 million. .

U said the richest man in Aba is a Yoruba man can you give me a link to back up this statement or provide his name let's google him.

Dear F00l, I claim to be from Akwa ibom yet you know nothing about your people but your only head ache is Igbo, people who doesn't give a f*ck about your people.

Before you attack Igbo next time, make sure your people all-round better.

I don't normally give a mushroom tribe the luxury of a reply, I guess you should count yourself lucky. even though I'm having a feeling that you're an imposter.

Who doesn't have something cannot chest beat, allow us chest beat as it's not your chest beating.

I just tapped the "like" button on your statement so that you can feel happy.

It's not easy to type all those things you typed.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
AMI3:

No na dog yard
I guess you know better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Republic Of Benin Is Not Aspiring To Be Part Of Nigeria - MFA / Monday Okpebholo Declared APC Governorship Candidate In Edo / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From China (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.