Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) (33966 Views)

Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship / Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
SenorRex:

Your people still for Aba and other cities in Igbo land washing plate in our bukkas and restaurants and doing boy boy work. Who dey stop u from being slaves forever with your black gold that u don't have control over.

I wi never argue with you that my people have been found to be better Cooks and home keepers than your people.

But also importantly, I will prefer to be among the people who are known to be good Cooks and are in Aba washing plates than the people who are known to be Drug pushers, pranksters, frauds, 419ers, etc, populating the prisons of South America and facing the firing squad in upper Asia.

Do you prefer to be
A boyboy or a drug pusher?

Do you prefer to face
Customers or the executioner?

Do you prefer to known
as a cook or known as a cheat?

Do you prefer to be
Ibibio or to be ****

Make the right choice. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by oaugraduate1234(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
I'm a Yoruba man from Lagos. But I can see that this man is doing well. He's a low key governor and silent achiever

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
SenorRex:

Your people still for Aba and other cities in Igbo land washing plate in our bukkas and restaurants and doing boy boy work. Who dey stop u from being slaves forever with your black gold that u don't have control over.

I will never argue with you that my people have been found to be better Cooks and home keepers than your people.

But also importantly, I will prefer to be among the people who are known to be good Cooks and are in Aba washing plates than the people who are known to be Drug pushers, pranksters, frauds, 419ers, etc, populating the prisons of South America and facing the firing squad in upper Asia.

Do you prefer to be
A boyboy or a drug pusher?

Do you prefer to face
Customers or the executioner?

Do you prefer to be known
as a cook or known as a cheat?

Do you prefer to be
Ibibio or to be ****

Make the right choice. Best of luck.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Maybe Akwa Ibom FBI you mean

Or FBI Akwa Ibom state chapter.
u see you are not current, so u are NOT aware that Oyeama Allen have a case with FBI.

Don't worry I will remind FBI incase they forget.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Drmarveh(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=bro4u post=98589161]Which road did they use in accessing Oruk Anam LGA? LGA that can't boast of a motorable road from ikot ibritam down to Ekparakwa. Btw tell Udom to complete the Ekom Iman flyover first, it's been years he started it.

Verdict: Udom is a colossal failure to AKS people

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
I bet you can't even comprehend what I wrote. To you people everything revolves around tribe and state. Keep picking crumbs that is dropped by your Fulani masters and rush here to make noise.

I prefer to be "picking crumbs from a fulanis master" than feeding myself with maniacal and insidiously stupid instigations from the depraved Nnamdi Kanu.

And yes, a lot of things revolves around tribe and state.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Drmarveh(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
how them take go reach there ... because as far as am concerned,there is no good road in ORUK ANAM... Abi them use flight??
#orukanamMatters
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
ComedianzazaB:

you're not from my state Boss, No akwa ibomite will waste his or her time to type the hateful comment you drop up there. you came from the same village with Buhari..... you're a very big disgrace to the entire South South and Southeast

You are a fool to ever call yourself an Akwa Ibomite. A big fool to support IPOB who see you as a tool for secession. A bigger fool for using the statement "my state." The biggest fool for being a fool, a big fool and a bigger fool.

Now creep back to your slum in utu Abak and stop calling yourself an Akwa Ibomite.

Because your parents migrated from Anambra to utu Abak for Greener pastures, you are here forming "my state." Idiot and dissident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
After the band play today, what will remain?

Will the business remain?
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
How many of indigents of Akwa Ibom working there, and who is in charge, is it the cowardice governors or fulani presidency cabals?
Nigerian politicians have started their corrupt elections campaigns/propaganda.

#HoldYourGovernorsAccountable#Revolution

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bofoy4:
u see you are not current, so u are NOT aware that Oyeama Allen have a case with FBI.

Don't worry I will remind FBI incase they forget.

Quickly go remind them. I think they have an office at No 20 Udofa street, Eket.

2 Likes

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Anambra state beats Akwa Ibom in every sphere of life...

I will be a fool to drag with you without first understanding your context of the word "beat" and the statement "every sphere of life."

If at all their meaning is the same as English language meant them to be, then the mistake will be in your positioning of the words Anambra and Akwa Ibom (May Peace and Blessings be upon Her).

You actually interchanged them.

Moreso, you claimed that we are in Aba and PH,

Well, your people are even hustling, pushing drugs in CAR, South Sudan, Philippines, Brazil, Indonesia, Korea, etc. There's a saying that "if you don't see the ***** in any settlement, selling drugs, then know that that place is an evil one." I totally believe it.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Anambra state beats Akwa Ibom in every sphere of life...

I will be a fool to drag with you without first understanding your context of the word "beat" and the statement "every sphere of life."

If at all their meaning is the same as English language meant them to be, then the mistake will be in your positioning of the words Anambra and Akwa Ibom (May Peace and Blessings be upon Her).

You actually interchanged them.

Moreso, you claimed that we are in Aba and PH,

Well, your people are even hustling, pushing drugs in CAR, South Sudan, Philippines, Brazil, Indonesia, Korea, etc. There's a saying that "if you don't see an ***** man in any settlement, selling drugs, then know that that place is an evil one." I totally believe it.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by nsiba: 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Lol. U wish...

Maybe this Akpan has concluded his laundry and dish washing for the day.

Coming from one Okoro calling himself the "Nigerians prince" after selling fake drugs to his neighbors

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Agents of divide and rule have started their media tribalism against the East ( so called South south and Southeast).

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Do you know how many eastern individuals are investing in the east and no one is dragging any region?

Do you know the number of Otoronong people who are economic refuge in Abia state alone?

The answer to you two questions is:

"Only a handful"

But my own questions are:

1. Do you know how many of your people are pushing drugs to upper Asia and other third world South American countries?

2. Do you know how many of your people are prisoners by committing dirty crimes in dirty countries?

3. Do you know how many of your people are on the death row for meddling with contraband in Asian countries?

4. Do you know how many of your girls are indulging in giving birth and selling their babies for N10k?

5. Do you know how many society find your people pungent due to their crafty and get rich quick character?

6. Do you know why your history was never taught in school unlike the history of the Benins, Hausas, Yorubas, Calabar, etc?

7. Do you know why your young men find it very easy to beat up your fathers?

8. Do you know why your youths find it very easy to spite their elders?

9. Do you know why it is easy for an uneducated Nnamdi Kanu to sway a majority you than for an educated elderly Okonjo Iweala to control you?

10. Do you know why you prefer "making it" away from home than at home?

11. Do you know why many of your business men only end up being as rich as having the biggest shop in the market and never being a producer?
99. Do you know why everyone who transacts business with you people is first conscious not the fact that the business is a gamble because, with your type, anything can happen?

100. Do you know why you people are then angriest people in Nigeria, yet you struggle more than others?

Hmmmm, my dear, with a these, I better remain an Ntorobong than become an Emeka.

Trust me.

For every 2 reasons not to be an Ntorobong, there are 100 reasons not to be a Chukwuma

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
nsiba:

Coming from one Okoro calling himself the "Nigerians prince" after selling fake drugs to his neighbors

Goodnight man.

I've replied you enuff
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Goodnight man.

I've replied you enuff
Good nit sir

Sleep plentifully
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

That guy must be a slowpoke cos I don't see any reason where an akwa ibom person will want to derail this beautiful thread.
Sure. He is
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Making tug boats is a good place to start,I hope we go beyond this quickly.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Jdbrasco2: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
PatriotExact:

I prefer to be "picking crumbs from a fulanis master" than feeding myself with maniacal and insidiously stupid instigations from the depraved Nnamdi Kanu.

And yes, a lot of things revolves around tribe and state.
Suit yourself and let other pursue their own happiness. We know your type.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:12am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

The answer to you two questions is:

"Only a handful"

But my own questions are:

1. Do you know how many of your people are pushing drugs to upper Asia and other third world South American countries?

2. Do you know how many of your people are prisoners by committing dirty crimes in dirty countries?

3. Do you know how many of your people are on the death row for meddling with contraband in Asian countries?

4. Do you know how many of your girls are indulging in giving birth and selling their babies for N10k?

5. Do you know how many society find your people pungent due to their crafty and get rich quick character?

6. Do you know why your history was never taught in school unlike the history of the Benins, Hausas, Yorubas, Calabar, etc?

7. Do you know why your young men find it very easy to beat up your fathers?

8. Do you know why your youths find it very easy to spite their elders?

9. Do you know why it is easy for an uneducated Nnamdi Kanu to sway a majority you than for an educated elderly Okonjo Iweala to control you?

10. Do you know why you prefer "making it" away from home than at home?

11. Do you know why many of your business men only end up being as rich as having the biggest shop in the market and never being a producer?
99. Do you know why everyone who transacts business with you people is first conscious not the fact that the business is a gamble because, with your type, anything can happen?

100. Do you know why you people are then angriest people in Nigeria, yet you struggle more than others?

Hmmmm, my dear, with a these, I better remain an Ntorobong than become an Emeka.

Trust me.

For every 2 reasons not to be an Ntorobong, there are 100 reasons not to be a Chukwuma

The answer to your 1st, 2nd and 3rd question is they chosed their path and whatever consequence it attracts.

And they cut across every tribes, the link below says alot.
https://www.nairaland.com/5378767/23-nigerians-executed-saudi-arabia

https://www.nairaland.com/5156446/nine-nigerians-arrested-us-3.5m

4. Baby factory and baby selling is not peculiar to one tribe alone, it cuts across the entire southern region. You'll be surprised at what you might find out about your state, links are everywhere online, you can help yourself.

5. Maybe you alone finds us pungent, so stop generalizing your myopic mindset. Igbo men and women are scattered round the globe doing what they know best which is business, in my entire life I've never seen an Igbo businessman or woman who isn't patronized because he or she is Igbo. Igbo runs the various business chains from Automobile/Spare parts, Plastics, wears, shoes, etc. in every nooks and cranny of the world, yet you say societies finds them pungent. I think you need a serious examination. I've never seen an Igbo man complain of lack of patronage from customers because he's Igbo. Infact in Mile 1 market which is the biggest market in Rivers state, The most patronized wholesalers are Igbo men despite other tribes been in that same line of trade. So your assumption is completely flawed.

6. What history are you talking about? U mean the fairytale of someone falling from the sky or what?

I don't know about the school you attend but I was taught about the Arochukwu long juju, Igbo ukwu art work, Awka blacksmith, Aba women riot, Things fall apart, the various Igbo dances (Atilogwu dance etc), Igbo festivals and masquerades and the four market days, Igbo's having no central kingship, Igbo's been Republican in nature etc. Nollywood also helps in portraying Igbo cultures and believes so I wonder what else you want again. even foreigners from SA, Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda etc. knows an Igbo culture when they see one, they even regard it as the Nigerian culture. I was chatting with a Tanzanian girl few weeks back and i asked her what she know about Nigeria, She was telling me all Nigerian names starts with Chi as in Chidinma, Chioma, Chidi etc. I was so surprised, i had to now explain to her.

7 & 8. I've leaved and grow up in the east and I've never witness any case of young men beating up and elder, even though we all know respect is reciprocal. don't use the case of Ekwerenmadu to conclude. You've never been to the east and this your assumption is baseless.

9. Yeah. its easy for people like Kanu, Adana boro, Saro wiwa, Sunday Igboho etc. to sway majority youths than educated people like Donald duke, Okonjo, Obi etc because of the situation of a blind rich country we find ourselves in.

10. There are lots of self made Igbo business men and women at home. Seems you've forgotten places like Nnewi, Onitsha, Aba etc and People like Innoson, Tonimas, Stanley Izuchukwu, FG Onyenwe, etc. it's in the Igbo nature to explore opportunities in everywhere even places of no economical value like Borno, Sokoto etc.

Can you kindly name one Akwa Ibom man who made his or her money at home without government or mobil connection?

11. Seems you know nothing about our business men..
Kindly google this few names, Tony Ezenna, Stella Chinyelu Okoli, Obi Ezeude, Alexander China Okafor, Chika Emenike, Emma bishop Okonkwo, Daniel chukwudozie, Gilbert Obiajulu Uzodike, Donatus Ebubeogu etc. the list of Igbo producers are endless. Igbo covers the chain from production to marketing to distribution to wholesaling. Igbos are not only relegated to just business, they're top game players in every sphere of life be it Sports, Literature, Academia, Economics, Technocrats, Technology, Engineering, Industrialist, Entertainment, Politics, Management, Construction, Invention etc.

99. Transacting business with any Nigerian from any region, one needs to be conscious, we've seen cases of ponzi schemes and frauds done by fellow Nigerians. An average Nigerian won't think twice before duping you. the rise in internet fraud and yahoo yahoo in Nigeria should ring a bell.

100. We are the angriest in Nigeria because the gory genocide of the civil war without adequate reconciliation and integration is still fresh in our memory and that's what will hunt this nation until they reconcile and integrate everyone.

We don't struggle more than anyone, we hustle more than anyone as our culture alone doesn't encourage laziness but rewards hard work. We have this mindset that a poor mans son today can also achieve greatness as greatness in not reserved for until the royals and elites.

Trust me...
In my next life, I'll always be a Chukwuma than any tribe in the world. Bless up!

2 Likes

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by privaldo: 12:18am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:
Now, when I talk about IPOB, children of bitterness will start creeping out of their holes to attack.

This is my state, Akwa Ibom (Peace and Blessings be upon her), who is growing very fast, yet no one is calling for secession even though we have the black gold.

Then one mumu called Nnamdi Kanu, will stay abroad and be instigating his dissident miscreants called Igbos to cause trouble. He will never mobilize them to develop at least, one small community in Abia so that they will show the world that Biafra can thrive on its own. Yet they will be running their mouth and calling for war. They don't know that that their fathers had the guns, had the army, had everything needed, yet couldn't win a war.

Like the fool that is about to mention me, is an IPOB miscreant, who is typing from Lagos where he is working. Lagos that are far (50 times) developed than any Biafra area (excluding the areas that they are dreaming to join them: South South), yet he wants Nigeria to divide. If the country divides, where will he/she have the same job that he is having now?

Igbos needs deliverance.

You can't thrive without talking of Igbos, it seems they are the fuel running your life. Go back to your history books to learn about the war, you will only succeed in deceiving the younger ones and the poorly educated fellows about the war. Educated people know the truth about the war.

2 Likes

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by ReligionofPiss: 12:45am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

You are a fool to ever call yourself an Akwa Ibomite. A big fool to support IPOB who see you as a tool for secession. A bigger fool for using the statement "my state." The biggest fool for being a fool, a big fool and a bigger fool.

Now creep back to your slum in utu Abak and stop calling yourself an Akwa Ibomite.

Because your parents migrated from Anambra to utu Abak for Greener pastures, you are here forming "my state." Idiot and dissident.
akponmfet aka ekpeitit are you this jobless?

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by GeneviveHuby: 12:59am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:
Now, when I talk about IPOB, children of bitterness will start creeping out of their holes to attack.

This is my state, Akwa Ibom (Peace and Blessings be upon her), who is growing very fast, yet no one is calling for secession even though we have the black gold.

Then one mumu called Nnamdi Kanu, will stay abroad and be instigating his dissident miscreants called Igbos to cause trouble. He will never mobilize them to develop at least, one small community in Abia so that they will show the world that Biafra can thrive on its own. Yet they will be running their mouth and calling for war. They don't know that that their fathers had the guns, had the army, had everything needed, yet couldn't win a war.

Like the fool that is about to mention me, is an IPOB miscreant, who is typing from Lagos where he is working. Lagos that are far (50 times) developed than any Biafra area (excluding the areas that they are dreaming to join them: South South), yet he wants Nigeria to divide. If the country divides, where will he/she have the same job that he is having now?

Igbos needs deliverance.

You failed woefully! You could not sleep for few days now simply because another Igbo massacre was not allowed. So you were thinking that the Nigerian army would round up Orlu and kill our people so that you come to N/land to justify and and celebrate it? No, it can never be easy again for govt to live that your useless dream of killing out people in the name of keeping Nig together. We will go our separate away and you are going with us because your single vote cannot take your tribe to Nigeria. So you will either fall in N.D.R or Biafra. Stop hating on the Igbos. We have tried enough to make you like us, but since you preferred darkness and want everyone to stay with you in that, you are wasting your time because we are not like the backward think individuals who believed that innocent children are witches and wizards. Our mind is made up. That which we dropped since 1970 we have picked again in 2013 we must see to the end so that the children of light will actually go for light and children of darkness and retrogression like you will unwillingly choose your darkness.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 1:16am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

If you saw such level of suffering in Akwa Ibom (May Peace and Blessings be upon Her), then you've seen famine and pestilence in Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi, Abia and Enugu.

Thanks

Muslim Yoruba man eastern Nigeria is not west or north akwa ibom man was the second president of Biafra.

STFU.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 1:22am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

Igbos needs deliverance.

Foolish Arewa illiterate descendant of illegal immigrants from futa jallons.

You are less superior to the Igbos.
We spit on your african empty skull.

You can never be like us. you are too inferior.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

Igbos needs deliverance.
This is the mind set of most south south people and it's the most foolish logic ever

Are u saying u know what's best for Igbos more than Igbos ? .....when biafra is gotten u can remain in Nigeria

Indimini has the biggest oil licence in akwa ibom ...Yorubas and northerners mine your oil ...yet what's their biggest investment in uyo ?

Yet your tropicana was abandoned for years ...it took an igbo man to get it working market square, the choice your only mall before now was igbo owned ....most investment are igbo owned yet your problem is igbo

Una really get problem for south south

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 3:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Nice one...Udom Emmanuel is working...

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 5:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Igbochief001:

This is the mind set of most south south people and it's the most foolish logic ever

Are u saying u know what's best for Igbos more than Igbos ? .....when biafra is gotten u can remain in Nigeria

Indimini has the biggest oil licence in akwa ibom ...Yorubas and northerners mine your oil ...yet what's their biggest investment in uyo ?

Yet your tropicana was abandoned for years ...it took an igbo man to get it working market square, the choice your only mall before now was igbo owned ....most investment are igbo owned yet your problem is igbo

Una really get problem for south south
That guy you are quoting is not an Akwa-Ibomite

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

Igbos needs deliverance.

So after reading this post, this is your conclusion.IPOB. For me, I want see such project grow to those shipyards in Netherlands and other countries having the capacity to build ships. Launching this projects is not enough, all the coastal state should by now have a striving ship repair companies. There used be a Nigerdock, today not much is heard about the company. My employer used to ship the company's boat engines to US or SA to repair because we lacked the capacity. I want to see continuity not just lunching of white elephant projects.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Greater Lagos LBIC Estate (Pictures) / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.