Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) (33980 Views)

Turkish Shipyard Dearsan To Modernize Nigerian Navy’s Flagship / Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 / Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:34am On Jan 31, 2021
bro4u:
Which road did they use in accessing Oruk Anam LGA? LGA that can't boast of a motorable road from ikot ibritam down to Ekparakwa. Btw tell Udom to complete the Ekom Iman flyover first, it's been years he started it.

Verdict: Udom is a colossal failure to AKS people

Lol.. stale.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2021
udees:

NOTE: This Project is not state government project--it is solely own, finance by Engineer Udonwa [ A malaysian Base Engineer from Akwa Ibom State] . He deals with ships building in malaysia and he feels he can bring his wealth of experience and contributes to the development of the state by citing his company in this Place--The Company Yard is By The River that separate Akwa Ibom and River State[Ogoni]. If drive in east west road , the boundary between akwa ibom and river State after the bridge turn your eyes to the right [If you are coming from Portharcourt] and Left [If you are coming from Uyo].
Solely Own By the Man---The Governor only was called to commision it.. Again It is Not the State Money, It is Private own ShipYard.

Thanks for educating that man.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Ur people are economic refuge everywhere...

Shanties, slums and ghettos in PH and Aba are occupied by your people.. Anambra state beats Akwa Ibom in every sphere of life...

Somewhere that the only job opportunity is government job and Mobil is what you want to use to compare others..

Lol.. you have a loud mouth, tell us how Anambra state beat Akwa-ibom state in every sphere of life? is it by blood money rituals you're talking about or what?

Pls educate us.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:42am On Jan 31, 2021
Bofoy4:
How pls explain
Or is it with your Ritual money.
Anambras are money Ritualists ooi

Blood money people. Tufiakwa

Gbam his own Igbo brothers from another state will tell you that when it comes to money rituals, give it to Anambra people.

I believe that's the only thing he can boast of.

1 Like

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Thank God for your tribe that's filled with saints and holy individuals, hope it's paying off?

with all your rants I thought you will come up with something reasonable to defend your state.

chest beating nuisance. grin
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by hernandson(m): 8:09am On Jan 31, 2021
ishayaauta:

This phone number is not on WhatsApp
07064983714 for WhatsApp sir
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by usj(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:
This one looks like Toy ship yard
my thoughts exactly, but, he's got to start from somewhere.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Igbochief001:

This is the mind set of most south south people and it's the most foolish logic ever

Are u saying u know what's best for Igbos more than Igbos ? .....when biafra is gotten u can remain in Nigeria

Indimini has the biggest oil licence in akwa ibom ...Yorubas and northerners mine your oil ...yet what's their biggest investment in uyo ?

Yet your tropicana was abandoned for years ...it took an igbo man to get it working market square, the choice your only mall before now was igbo owned ....most investment are igbo owned yet your problem is igbo

Una really get problem for south south

I never believed an average Akwa Ibomite will have this mindset. Nairaland is gradually opening our eyes to see the enemies around us and I hope other Igbos are seeing this.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:19am On Jan 31, 2021
udemzyudex:

Lol.. you have a loud mouth, tell us how Anambra state beat Akwa-ibom state in every sphere of life? is it by blood money rituals you're talking about or what?

Pls educate us.

Yeah, which was why I listed those few influential Anambra people who are also ritualists.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2021
udemzyudex:

with all your rants I thought you will come up with something reasonable to defend your state.

chest beating nuisance. grin

Education : Anambra beats Akwa Ibom

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/most-educated-states-in-nigeria/

https://technopreneur.com.ng/2019/04/04/anambra-students-shine-at-stem-competition-in-tunisia/

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2020/11/25/key-competition-two-anambra-universities-win-2-prizes/

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/utme-anambra-top-scoring-candidates-amid-jamb-reforms/

Commerce : Anambra beats Akwa Ibom

https://www.legit.ng/1133061-top-10-industrialized-states-nigeria.html

Road network: Anambra beats Akwa Ibom

The only good roads in Akwa Ibom is just Uyo, Other villages are not motorable.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/291239/anambra-road-infrastructures-and-their-socio-economic-effect.html

Anambra alone has produced *10 influential people than Akwa Ibom.

Anambra has more urban areas than Akwa Ibom. Apart from Uyo everyone other places there are bushes.

Even with your crude oil advantage and 13% derivative advantage, Anambra still crumbles you..

The lists are endless....
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by NikAustine: 12:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Education : Anambra beats Akwa Ibom

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/most-educated-states-in-nigeria/

https://technopreneur.com.ng/2019/04/04/anambra-students-shine-at-stem-competition-in-tunisia/

https://www.thenewsnigeria.com.ng/2020/11/25/key-competition-two-anambra-universities-win-2-prizes/

https://m.guardian.ng/opinion/utme-anambra-top-scoring-candidates-amid-jamb-reforms/

Commerce : Anambra beats Akwa Ibom

https://www.legit.ng/1133061-top-10-industrialized-states-nigeria.html

Road network: Anambra beats Akwa Ibom

The only good roads in Akwa Ibom is just Uyo, Other villages are not motorable.

https://m.thenigerianvoice.com/news/291239/anambra-road-infrastructures-and-their-socio-economic-effect.html

Anambra alone has produced *10 influential people than Akwa Ibom.

Anambra has more urban areas than Akwa Ibom. Apart from Uyo everyone other places there are bushes.

Even with your crude oil advantage and 13% derivative advantage, Anambra still crumbles you..

The lists are endless....
Check out UAE 1991... 90% of it wre bushes, check it out now it is more developed than all parts of Nigeria combined.
in 1991 even Anambra was more developed by UAE but today UAE beat it hands down.
That is the same thing that will happen between Akwa ibom and others States in Nigeria including Porthacourt, Anambra and Lagos self
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
3Ceagle:

So after reading this post, this is your conclusion.IPOB. For me, I want see such project grow to those shipyards in Netherlands and other countries having the capacity to build ships. Launching this projects is not enough, all the coastal state should by now have a striving ship repair companies. There used be a Nigerdock, today not much is heard about the company. My employer used to ship the company's boat engines to US or SA to repair because we lacked the capacity. I want to see continuity not just lunching of white elephant projects.

Congratulations!

May you see what you wish.

But for me, I see IPOB. That's all. My opinion.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Igbochief001:

This is the mind set of most south south people and it's the most foolish logic ever

Are u saying u know what's best for Igbos more than Igbos ? .....when biafra is gotten u can remain in Nigeria

Indimini has the biggest oil licence in akwa ibom ...Yorubas and northerners mine your oil ...yet what's their biggest investment in uyo ?

Yet your tropicana was abandoned for years ...it took an igbo man to get it working market square, the choice your only mall before now was igbo owned ....most investment are igbo owned yet your problem is igbo

Una really get problem for south south

So much for the Igbos' in South South. Yet so little for them at home.

phewwww
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Foolish Arewa illiterate descendant of illegal immigrants from futa jallons.
You are less superior to the Igbos. We spit on your african empty skull.
You can never be like us. you are too inferior.

That's why you keep living in squalor.

Only few of you have thought of a way out of squalor: Hard Drugs.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Muslim Yoruba man eastern Nigeria is not west or north akwa ibom man was the second president of Biafra.

STFU.

First, there was nothing like a "PRESIDENT" of Biafra. I guess your empty skull never knew. They just had war commanders and Gen. Effiong was handed over to by His Greatness, the Dim Ojukwu, to surrender.

Moreover, the forgot then was a just one with a just cause by wise people.

This agitation is a stupid one, with a stupid cause, spear headed by stupid people.

So, count Akwa Ibom (may Peace and Blessings be upon Her) out!!
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

First, there was nothing like a "PRESIDENT" of Biafra. I guess your empty skull never knew. They just had war commanders and Gen. Effiong was handed over to by His Greatness, the Dim Ojukwu, to surrender.

Moreover, the forgot then was a just one with a just cause by wise people.

This agitation is a stupid one, with a stupid cause, spear headed by stupid people.

So, count Akwa Ibom (may Peace and Blessings be upon Her) out!!

Shut up Muslim from south west with hausa blood.

Akwa ibom kill you there.

He was second Biafra president shameful imposter that Is not proud of his muslim region.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
GeneviveHuby:

we are not like the backward think individuals who believed that innocent children are witches and wizards.

You surely are forward thinking:

To push drugs
To birth babies for sale
To be dubious and crafty
To undertake every financial criminal activities
To populate prisons abroad
To face executioners in different asian countries
To hustle with blood
To fight and tight for money

You surely are forward thinking.

I choose to be Akwa Ibom. If where they are now is called backed, I choose such backwardness.

Thank you Sir.

You know, I use to tell your dissident type that: the Igbos' should be the last people to attempt taunting others based on ethnic swipes. They sit on the wrong branch.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
quote author=GeneviveHuby post=98595063]

we are not like the backward think individuals who believed that innocent children are witches and wizards.[/quote]

To push drugs
To birth babies for sale
To be dubious and crafty
To hustle with blood

I choose to be Akwa Ibom. If where they are now is called backed, I choose such backwardness.

Thank you Sir.

You know, I use to tell your dissident type that: the Igbos' should be the last people to attempt taunting others based on ethnic swipes. They sit on the wrong branch.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

That's why you keep living in squalor.

Only few of you have thought of a way out of squalor: Hard Drugs.

Muslim fanatics.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
GeneviveHuby:

we are not like the backward think individuals who believed that innocent children are witches and wizards.

To push drugs
To birth babies for sale
To be dubious and crafty
To hustle with blood

Thank you Sir.

Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
akponmfet aka ekpeitit are you this jobless?

But busier than you.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
privaldo:

You can't thrive without talking of Igbos, it seems they are the fuel running your life. Go back to your history books to learn about the war, you will only succeed in deceiving the younger ones and the poorly educated fellows about the war. Educated people know the truth about the war.

Let me tell you something about the war. Nigeria won Biafra simply by STARVING them out.

Meaning, the Southeast doesn't have the capacity to FEED themselves.

If they breakout from Nigeria, they'll all starve to death. When people like me are pressing for UNITY, you think we are being thoughtless of the present oppression of the Hausa Fulanis. What you dont know is that our consideration is futuristic.

The best bet for the South East Biafran project is to have we the South South abroad. And that is a no no. It will never happen. The Niger Delta will surely form their own State. And that will be the doom of the South East.

Think well.

Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't be your history book. Go to the library.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

The answer to your 1st, 2nd and 3rd question is they chosed their path and whatever consequence it attracts.

And they cut across every tribes, the link below says alot.
https://www.nairaland.com/5378767/23-nigerians-executed-saudi-arabia

4. Baby factory and baby selling is not peculiar to one tribe alone, it cuts across the entire southern region. You'll be surprised at what you might find out about your state, links are everywhere online, you can help yourself.

5. Maybe you alone finds us pungent, so stop generalizing your myopic mindset. Igbo men and women are scattered round the globe doing what they know best which is business, in my entire life I've never seen an Igbo businessman or woman who isn't patronized because he or she is Igbo. Igbo runs the various business chains from Automobile/Spare parts, Plastics, wears, shoes, etc. in every nooks and cranny of the world, yet you say societies finds them pungent. I think you need a serious examination. I've never seen an Igbo man complain of lack of patronage from customers because he's Igbo. Infact in Mile 1 market which is the biggest market in Rivers state, The most patronized wholesalers are Igbo men despite other tribes been in that same line of trade. So your assumption is completely flawed.

6. What history are you talking about? U mean the fairytale of someone falling from the sky or what?

I don't know about the school you attend but I was taught about the Arochukwu long juju, Igbo ukwu art work, Awka blacksmith, Aba women riot, Things fall apart, the various Igbo dances (Atilogwu dance etc), Igbo festivals and masquerades and the four market days, Igbo's having no central kingship, Igbo's been Republican in nature etc. Nollywood also helps in portraying Igbo cultures and believes so I wonder what else you want again. even foreigners from SA, Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda etc. knows an Igbo culture when they see one, they even regard it as the Nigerian culture. I was chatting with a Tanzanian girl few weeks back and i asked her what she know about Nigeria, She was telling me all Nigerian names starts with Chi as in Chidinma, Chioma, Chidi etc. I was so surprised, i had to now explain to her.

7 & 8. I've leaved and grow up in the east and I've never witness any case of young men beating up and elder, even though we all know respect is reciprocal. don't use the case of Ekwerenmadu to conclude. You've never been to the east and this your assumption is baseless.

9. Yeah. its easy for people like Kanu, Adana boro, Saro wiwa, Sunday Igboho etc. to sway majority youths than educated people like Donald duke, Okonjo, Obi etc because of the situation of a blind rich country we find ourselves in.

10. There are lots of self made Igbo business men and women at home. Seems you've forgotten places like Nnewi, Onitsha, Aba etc and People like Innoson, Tonimas, Stanley Izuchukwu, FG Onyenwe, etc. it's in the Igbo nature to explore opportunities in everywhere even places of no economical value like Borno, Sokoto etc.

Can you kindly name one Akwa Ibom man who made his or her money at home without government or mobil connection?

11. Seems you know nothing about our business men..
Kindly google this few names, Tony Ezenna, Stella Chinyelu Okoli, Obi Ezeude, Alexander China Okafor, Chika Emenike, Emma bishop Okonkwo, Daniel chukwudozie, Gilbert Obiajulu Uzodike, Donatus Ebubeogu etc. the list of Igbo producers are endless. Igbo covers the chain from production to marketing to distribution to wholesaling. Igbos are not only relegated to just business, they're top game players in every sphere of life be it Sports, Literature, Academia, Economics, Technocrats, Technology, Engineering, Industrialist, Entertainment, Politics, Management, Construction, Invention etc.

99. Transacting business with any Nigerian from any region, one needs to be conscious, we've seen cases of ponzi schemes and frauds done by fellow Nigerians. An average Nigerian won't think twice before duping you. the rise in internet fraud and yahoo yahoo in Nigeria should ring a bell.

100. We are the angriest in Nigeria because the gory genocide of the civil war without adequate reconciliation and integration is still fresh in our memory and that's what will hunt this nation until they reconcile and integrate everyone.

We don't struggle more than anyone, we hustle more than anyone as our culture alone doesn't encourage laziness but rewards hard work. We have this mindset that a poor mans son today can also achieve greatness as greatness in not reserved for until the royals and elites.

Trust me...
In my next life, I'll always be a Chukwuma than any tribe in the world. Bless up!

For the very reason that you gave thought to my questions means that salvation is coming to the Igbo Nation

Also, you asked questions about the Akwa Ibom Businessmen. Well, you have Google. I don't have time to dig in for things that don't concern me.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
Suit yourself and let other pursue their own happiness. We know your type.

Thank you Sir
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
NgwalandAba:

Shut up Muslim from south west with hausa blood.

Akwa ibom kill you there.

He was second Biafra president shameful imposter that Is not proud of his muslim region.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're a real IPOB miscreant. Do you know how I know? The basic and litmus test is that: when truth or factual questions are thrown to them, they respond with insults. And they accuse the person of being a Muslim or a Yoruba.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by privaldo: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

Let me tell you something about the war. Nigeria won Biafra simply by STARVING them out.

Meaning, the Southeast doesn't have the capacity to FEED themselves.

If they breakout from Nigeria, they'll all starve to death. When people like me are pressing for UNITY, you think we are being thoughtless of the present oppression of the Hausa Fulanis. What you dont know is that our consideration is futuristic.

The best bet for the South East Biafran project is to have we the South South abroad. And that is a no no. It will never happen. The Niger Delta will surely form their own State. And that will be the doom of the South East.

Think well.

Nnamdi Kanu shouldn't be your history book. Go to the library.

No, the reason for the failure of Biafra is as follows;
1. Ojukwu acted out of emotions and didn't plan properly didn't for the war. This was obvious in the kind of weapons used during the war, lack of allies, lack of medics, and lack of food reserves.
2. The British, the Soviet Union, and Egypt played a major role in giving Nigeria the victory. The idea to enact a land, air, and sea blockade was conceived by the Brits who passed it on to Awolowo.
3. Ojukwu went after attacking the Nigerian forces instead of focusing on defending his territory, which in turn caused burn out and unnecessary casualties in his army. He also made the mistake of invading Bini, and the South West.

If the country splits, the South East is capable of feeding its population the scenario the war is different from real life. After all, several countries of the world import the food they eat, some like Qatar even go as far as importing the water they drink.
Every region in Nigeria can thrive without the other, it just boils down to the creativity, and innovative ability of the leader, and also how resources (both human and natural) are managed.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
privaldo:

No, the reason for the failure of Biafra is as follows;
1. Ojukwu acted out of emotions and didn't plan properly didn't for the war. This was obvious in the kind of weapons used during the war, lack of allies, lack of medics, and lack of food reserves.
2. The British, the Soviet Union, and Egypt played a major role in giving Nigeria the victory. The idea to enact a land, air, and sea blockade was conceived by the Brits who passed it on to Awolowo.
3. Ojukwu went after attacking the Nigerian forces instead of focusing on defending his territory, which in turn caused burn out and unnecessary casualties in his army. He also made the mistake of invading Bini, and the South West.

If the country splits, the South East is capable of feeding its population the scenario the war is different from real life. After all, several countries of the world import the food they eat, some like Qatar even go as far as importing the water they drink.
Every region in Nigeria can thrive without the other, it just boils down to the creativity, and innovative ability of the leader, and also how resources (both human and natural) are managed.

At least I've sparked your thoughts. It's necessary to consider the truth.

Nnamdi Kanu must not be our history books. There is a library.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by NgwalandAba(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're a real IPOB miscreant. Do you know how I know? The basic and litmus test is that: when truth or factual questions are thrown to them, they respond with insults. And they accuse the person of being a Muslim or a Yoruba.

You are a bloody terrorist muslim that's what ipob is your major concern but I'm glad you feel that way.. Yoruba Muslim with hausa blood.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by privaldo: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

At least I've sparked your thoughts. It's necessary to consider the truth.

Nnamdi Kanu must not be our history books. There is a library.

You sparked nothing, I have weighed and considered every factor if it ends up in a war and I think the South East has a better fighting chance, although not with Nnamdi Kanu. I think Nnamdi Kanu is a less intelligent version of Ojukwu, he broadcast almost every move he makes, and he isn't logical nor strategic from his actions.
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
privaldo:

You sparked nothing, I have weighed and considered every factor if it ends up in a war and I think the South East has a better fighting chance, although not with Nnamdi Kanu. I think Nnamdi Kanu is a less intelligent version of Ojukwu, he broadcast almost every move he makes, and he isn't logical nor strategic from his actions.

With this statement of yours, I must declare that I agree with you.

Peace
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
NgwalandAba:

You are a bloody terrorist muslim that's what ipob is your major concern but I'm glad you feel that way.. Yoruba Muslim with hausa blood.

Ok, I'm from Oyo with Katsina blood.

Have I succeeded in assuaging your PAINS?
Re: Norfin Offshore: Udom Emmanuel Commissions Indigenous Shipyard (Photos) by privaldo: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
PatriotExact:

With this statement of yours, I must declare that I agree with you.

Peace

Thank you, ✌.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obiano Plans To Build Millionaires City / A Street In Onitsha After Heavy Rain / Sule Lamido Declares For 2019 Presidency Under PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.