Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) (58118 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lar Muhammed get senior..Lar dey learn
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by addexx: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Archeologists and paleontologists be running to site like

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
How come there's only one "foot print"? Seems the dinosaur wasn't a big one judging by its foot print, so it could conveniently balance on the rock slab, yet how come there's just one? Where's the other pair?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
josh123:
dinosaurs are such a magnificent creatures, I wish they were not extinct

so u want me dem dey use humans as snacks abi?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Adakintroy:
Are scientist sure they are not hallucinating?

Cus sometime I stare long at my wall and am sure the figure am Looking at is one of a human person.

That was how they took men to Jerusalem to see Abraham foot print.

So I was thinking who was the man walking behind Abraham. Taking note of every step.

No rain to wash the print..he must have left an indeleable one. no pun.

..but as I was thinking. How did dinosaur step on a hard rock and left prints.no rain or anything fall since then to wash it.

You need to check how rocks are formed through volcanic eruption. (Igneous rock) I guess the dinosaur stepped on a cooling magma which later turned into a hard rock. It will be difficult for the footprint to erase. Like chicken stepping on a just cemented ground, there will be footprints.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Umunze1stSon(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lies as usual
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by tobstarizhia(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
You know? All these things, discoveries are hogwash? How come these people are always accidentally discovering things in their country. But here in Africa, Nigeria where dinosaurs supposedly roamed the longest, no one has accidently or intentionally found any evidence to prove that dinosaurs once existed. I smell sculpture work and foul play in a bid to garner attention and credibility. Keep on with the lies, white men.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
KONTINUE

Una don start
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Omezif(m): 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Whites know how to lie.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:
How come there's only one "foot print"? Seems the dinosaur wasn't a big one judging by its foot print, so it could conveniently balance on the rock slab, yet how come there's just one? Where's the other pair?

Nice question. It is possible that the other footprint has been erased, the rock broken, and worn out over time. I'm sure you don't expect the footprint to be intact considering the number of years that has pass.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Dollanaira: 6:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Really
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is a lie.
A white bearded, middle aged white man who lives in the sky and created the universe in 6days makes more sense. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buzx:

Nice question. It is possible that the other footprint has been erased, the rock broken, and worn out over time. I'm sure you don't expect the footprint of intact considering the number of years that has past.
That bird is not that big. It could conveniently balance on that slab. Footprints are in pairs except scientists want to reveal that the bird had just one leg.
And how accurate is carbon dating anyway?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Myths undecided undecided
This is a No-brainer!

Whoever believes this believes the existence of Dragon, Pegasus, Griffin, Unicorn, Dinosaurs and deserves whatever is happening to him/her rn

You believe in the Christian god, you're no different.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Yxxx: 6:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
josh123:

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by simplesearch: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
When you're lying to make yourself happy. Dinosaur with only one leg? and for 220m no weathering process occurred on that rock to alter the intensity of the foot print that looks just as fresh? Cave or primitive men of years gone by employed some of this signs as a means of communication or preserving memeories.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
The Whites should lie with empathy. �

Black man as usual showing exactly why the continent is backwards with their hatred of knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
josh123:

They didn't all go extinct, in fact you probably eat one every week with a plate of jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Image123(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
kingxsamz:
This is a lie.
A white bearded, middle aged white man who lives in the sky and created the universe in 6days makes more sense. cheesy

It is unalloyed folly for you to believe that picture is a print of a dinosaur. Your belief is based on what again?

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:

That bird is not that big. It could conveniently balance on that slab. Footprints are in pairs except scientists want to reveal that the bird had just one leg.
And how accurate is carbon dating anyway?

True. It's a small animal, but if you look at the the other side of the rock where the other footprint is supposed to be, you will see that it is not intact. It appears as if it got worn-out probably by water or so. I don't really know much about the accuracy of carbon dating.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
dvdlamb:
I thought dinosaurs were giant creatures, how come the foot prints looks like that of a falcon?

There are many different sizes from as big as buildings to the size of a rat
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
4C2215131:

Be careful what you wish for!

Magnificent creatures indeed!?

Birds are technically dinosaurs

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Myths undecided undecided
This is a No-brainer!

Whoever believes this believes the existence of Dragon, Pegasus, Griffin, Unicorn, Dinosaurs and deserves whatever is happening to him/her rn
still better than a man that sent his son to be killed all in the name of "second chance"
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Image123:

It is unalloyed folly for you to believe that picture is a print of a dinosaur. Your belief is based on what again?

They calculated the age of the rocks to get the approximate date of when the print was made.

Meanwhile billions of people believe a 14 year old Israeli virgin became pregnant out of nowhere and rods can turn into snakes because a white man whipped their grandparents into believing it.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by simplesearch: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
kingxsamz:

You believe in the Christian god, you're no different.

The christian God who gave the world an accurate record of all events past present and future in a jiffy. But somebody like you who doesn't even know when you'll exit this planet keeps making incoherent antagonistic statement aginst sovereign powers. I really pity your lack of understanding.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Farki:

They calculated the age of the rocks to get the approximate date of when the print was made.

Meanwhile billions of people believe a 14 year old Israeli virgin became pregnant out of nowhere and rods can turn into snakes because a white man whipped their grandparents into believing it.

You can believe in both the natural and the supernatural; have an open mind. The universe, the Earth, and the world is deeper than you think, and there are some things that cannot be scientifically explained. Don't limit your scope to only what you can see, feel, and touch.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
ukaface:
How old is the world Biko?
please how old is the world?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
josh123:
They are not.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by simplesearch: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
still better than a man that sent his son to be killed all in the name of "second chance"

How is it better, Of what benefit is this discovery to your existence?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Sailorsoldier1: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why just one foot print? Abi it has just one leg...and it disappeared away as it came....why no other prints? I believe dey existed tho
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by RumeAlfred(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol, i swear bruh
chatinent:
The Whites should lie with empathy. �
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buzx:

True. It's a small animal, but if you look at the the other side of the rock where the other footprint is supposed to be, you will see that it is not intact. It appears as if it got worn-out probably by water or so. I don't really know much about the accuracy of carbon dating.
The problem I have with these "findings" is that they leave so many questions to be asked. You find a piece of bone (fossil), then it's "discovered" to be 50 million years old.
Where are the other bones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site / Woman Wakes To Find This Huge Python On Her Bed In London (Photos) / Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.