Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) (58140 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Farki:

And I am asking you, if this is a rock formation and not caused by an animal as you said do you have a name and reference to back this up? Because you are the one saying it is a rock formation yet have shown nothing to back it up.

You seem incapable of reading me in this excitement. Calm down, take some water and read again. Can we approximately say that the print may not be that of a dinosaur but simple rock formation process?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by attaisanauchi(m): 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Myths undecided undecided
This is a No-brainer!

Whoever believes this believes the existence of Dragon, Pegasus, Griffin, Unicorn, Dinosaurs and deserves whatever is happening to him/her rn
Even me done discover Adams footprint when he was eating the apple. Make una come help me calculate the age abeg.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buzx:

True. This is exactly what I believe. It was nice having this conversation with you. Cheers!
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Image123:

You seem incapable of reading me in this excitement. Calm down, take some water and read again. Can we approximately say that the print may not be that of a dinosaur but simple rock formation process?

No because we don't have any evidence, just like we don't have evidence.

We do however have evidence of many deceased humans and animals leaving prints on the earth.

Are you done erecting your strawman?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
These people have come again grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Farki:

No because we don't have any evidence, just like we don't have evidence.

We do however have evidence of many deceased humans and animals leaving prints on the earth.

Are you done erecting your strawman?

Wonderful, very good. So you are saying that we do not have evidence for simple rock formation processes. Wow, this must be an eureka moment really. There is no evidence for rock formation processes. But you somehow have evidence that this mark is a footprint of a dinosaur that ate insects. How do you know that it is not it's poo-poo? We can approximate that it was its poo-poo or bite-mark when it was about dying, no?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
josh123:
dinosaurs are such a magnificent creatures, I wish they were not extinct
samd here Dinosaurs are cool animals i even prefer them than nowadays animals.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Geesaintagape: 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
See white lie
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
ednut1:
they for don chop us finish
FALSE.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Pyhonist:

See mumu talk. Do you think humanity will thrive with dinosaurs in existence.

Stop, think and proceed with your comments
When man is thriving with blue whales still around? For your info the blue whale is the biggest ‘known’ beast to ever live according to science. So if man could live with blue whales still around then man will outsmart and even hunt any dinosaur in existence. Man’s brain trumps anything a dinosaur can muster.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
ParpahSeventy:

Not majority of them are religious, some of them just don't like the concept, in as much as I reserve an untold level of hatred for religious people, I don't like the idea of establishing your point or idea by attacking that of others whom as it stands are not part of the topic on ground.
Sincerely it doesn't make sense, it doesn't show your "uniqueness".
There is a guy up there going around explaining his ideas and thoughts, I think you should learn to use such methods instead, it's better than attacking other ideas to prove your point, some of these things passed down to us by scientist are not totally correct, just like those above here said, science neither explain everything not religion, you may hate one but it doesn't mean the other is totally wrong.

Well, you have a point, I won't lie, but you're obviously lying about that part of majority of those folks up there not being religious. I mean, the reason why they rubbish information like this is because it discredits their belief that the world is 6000 years old. I don't even believe in the whole dinosaurs thingy these scientists got going on and I couldn't care less, but the ignorance of these religious folks needs to be displayed to their faces. You cannot call something you don't understand 'a lie', while believing in something more outrageous.
They'll keep seeing posts like mine. It's the internet. I didn't mount speakers, mount public busses or knock on their doors to tell them.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buzx:

Your first paragraph, true. But there's nothing wrong in believing in the two. I believe in science and the supernatural. For me, both are not mutually exclusive.

"How did we get here," the question humanity has been trying to answer since time immemorial.
Science says that the creation of the universe is as a result of the big bang theory. Religion says that the creation of the universe was by a supreme being; God.

For me, noting didn't bring forth everything. The universe didn't come from noting. It is a well designed process. The creation of the universe was a process that was jumpstarted by something, something that is beyond our imagination, something intelligent. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Science is just explaining the process with it's limited understanding, the big bang theory.

What do you believe?
Indeed you’re open minded and open to learning. Unlike those who aren’t even science inclined in profession alluding pseudo enlightenment and knowledge to themselves. It takes a lot close mindedness to believe the perfect order and alignment of the universe from the great stars to the smallest ants in the soil came about from an unthinking, random, and totally lifeless explosion that could happen only once in a billion billion billion billion chance just ‘somehow’ jumpstarted a perfect, self sustaining universe and a living earth. How can non life birth life? How can something that can’t think give rise to beings and creatures that can think, that has emotions?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by ParpahSeventy: 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
kingxsamz:

Well, you have a point, I won't lie, but you're obviously lying about that part of majority of those folks up there not being religious. I mean, the reason why they rubbish information like this is because it discredits their belief that the world is 6000 years old. I don't even believe in the whole dinosaurs thingy these scientists got going on and I couldn't care less, but the ignorance of these religious folks needs to be displayed to their faces. You cannot call something you don't understand 'a lie', while believing in something more outrageous.
They'll keep seeing posts like mine. It's the internet. I didn't mount speakers, mount public busses or knock on their doors to tell them.
This is funny, I can't defend people I don't know if they are religious or not.
So I don't have to defend that.
I always put people in my shoes or vice-versa before talking for or against them.
I always scroll when I see dinosaurs and million years crap.
I don't really care about the age of the Earth.
But then, nothing is outrageous, nothing is ridiculous every thing on Earth has a purpose that's the way it is.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by govomotors: 9:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
I fear who no fear these oyibo people. I have few questions:

1. How was the foot print carved on rock. Are they telling us that the heat from this creature is so hot that it leave print on rock?

2. How can we confirm that the print in even up to 500yrs?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by govomotors: 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
I fear who no fear these oyibo people. I have few questions:

1. How was the foot print carved on rock. Are they telling us that the heat from this creature is so hot that it leave print on rock?

2. How can we confirm that the print in even up to 500yrs?

Lie just dey sweet people like this monkey receive special treatment.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by okrikaboi: 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
So dinosaurs did not exist in Africa
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
attaisanauchi:
Even me done discover Adams footprint when he was eating the apple. Make una come help me calculate the age abeg.
lmao grin grin Leave them to be discovering bs
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by molbic(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
hahahahaha each time I see this kind of news on Nairaland it cracks me alot , what most of you that believes in carbon dating don't know is that if you conducts carbon dating on a charcoal it will show you 220 million years old
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
Papadoh:
You think dinosaurs are a myth??
sure
They are as mythical as the snake with 20heads lmao
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Even if it is a myth, it is worth listening to.
Sane Countries keep advancing in knowledge with research and development, not surprising people from shithole countries will pay through their noise to get such knowledge or show they can live with sane humans.
nothing here 'brotha
You just sound pained and delusional
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
still better than a man that sent his son to be killed all in the name of "second chance"
lmao grin grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
kingxsamz:

You believe in the Christian god, you're no different.
WELL
maybe but i don't believe in myths shocked
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Lighthammer(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
That would be in the triassic period and the late carboniferous 250 million years ago
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by molbic(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
the big bang theory is the biggest hoax scientists has ever told
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Draslo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
The Whites should lie with empathy. �
Stop being so ignorant
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Donchyke007(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Na only one leg the dinosaur get??
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by rimam849(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
220milli the colour of this lie is onion purple,casava white,cockroach brown,banana yellow and orange orange....who the Bleep made the calculation?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Rammerodmc: 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gather here if you initially thought the 220million was on dollar,euro,or pounds currency!
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
At that scale, it could simply be a Large Bird's-eye Talon-print.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
ParpahSeventy:

Meeting you in a post like this again, still just to attack what is not even mentioned here.
Has it ever occurred to you that many people who refused to accept this stated up there are not religious?
When will you ever outgrow such "one way" thinking?

BS lol..Christianity pushes that the earth is 6000 yrs old, this article contradicts that
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
krushdripper:
The person that came up with this news piece needs to be caught & slapped severally.

Ikr. A pastor saying he drinks tea with God makes more sense.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Grandmeister:

When man is thriving with blue whales still around? For your info the blue whale is the biggest ‘known’ beast to ever live according to science. So if man could live with blue whales still around then man will outsmart and even hunt any dinosaur in existence. Man’s brain trumps anything a dinosaur can muster.

False equivalence. Blue whales aren't man eaters but dinosaurs would have been a danger to humans.

Oh, and dinosaurs pre-date humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site / Woman Wakes To Find This Huge Python On Her Bed In London (Photos) / Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.