Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) (58120 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by ukaface(f): 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
please how old is the world?
you dey ask me too?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 7:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Myths undecided undecided
This is a No-brainer!

Whoever believes this believes the existence of Dragon, Pegasus, Griffin, Unicorn, Dinosaurs and deserves whatever is happening to him/her rn
Even if it is a myth, it is worth listening to.
Sane Countries keep advancing in knowledge with research and development, not surprising people from shithole countries will pay through their noise to get such knowledge or show they can live with sane humans.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by wellsaid2: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Una good
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Image123(m): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Farki:

They calculated the age of the rocks to get the approximate date of when the print was made.

Meanwhile billions of people believe a 14 year old Israeli virgin became pregnant out of nowhere and rods can turn into snakes because a white man whipped their grandparents into believing it.

So there is no certainty but an approximation, good. Can we approximately say that the print may not be that of a dinosaur but simple rock formation process?

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
simplesearch:

How is it better, Of what benefit is this discovery to your existence?
of what importance is jesus death?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
TheCalculator:

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13896516/girl-dinosaur-215million-uk-beach/
Them don come again! This people, are they competing with Lie Mohammed or with the devil.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:

The problem I have with these "findings" is that they leave so many questions to be asked. You find a piece of bone (fossil), then it's "discovered" to be 50 million years old.
Where are the other bones?

It's possible. It's good to be open-minded. According to research, the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. We don't know much like we think we know, and we're just part of a huge puzzle. To your question, it's similar to the footprint. "Where's the other footprint?" "Where are the other bones?" Let me remind you that 50 million years is a very very long time for a lot of things to take place, and the bones, footprints, other parts to get missing. Not 50,000, but 50 million years. Think about it. Fossilization is a process, and not all bones will meet the condition which will lead to some parts missing and broken down as time goes by.

2 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Myths undecided undecided
This is a No-brainer!

Whoever believes this believes the existence of Dragon, Pegasus, Griffin, Unicorn, Dinosaurs and deserves whatever is happening to him/her rn
You think dinosaurs are a myth??
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Many of them are in jos. They are making it sound as if Dinosaurs emanate only from America
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buzx:

It's possible. It's good to be open-minded. According to research, the Earth is 4.5 billion years old. We don't know much like we think we know, and we're just part of a huge puzzle. To your question, it's similar to the footprint. "Where's the other footprint?" "Where are the other bones?" Let me remind you that 50 million years is a very very long time for a lot of things to take place, and the bones, footprints, other parts to get missing. Not 50,000, but 50 million years. Think about it. Fossilization is a process, and not all bones will meet the condition which will lead to some parts missing and broken down as time goes by.
Science doesn't provide all the answers, neither does religion, yet one feels higher than the other for believing in one.
A footprint 50 million years old, a bone 200 million years old, all provide a fragment of answers to the question "how did we get here?"
Do you really believe that 2.5 gazillion years ago, nothing brought forth everything?

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by axeman10(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
On a lighter note... Make dem check that girl's DNA ooo... She and Fashola fit get common ancestors...just passing.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by simplesearch: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Farki:

They calculated the age of the rocks to get the approximate date of when the print was made.

Meanwhile billions of people believe a 14 year old Israeli virgin became pregnant out of nowhere and rods can turn into snakes because a white man whipped their grandparents into believing it.

Your lack of exposure is alarming, even magicians can do a lot of things that are beyond human explanation. By the way, how can a demon progidy know mary wasn't 14years. Don't always believe everything devil tells you, read the bible and it won't be long before you know the devil has been using you to feather his best.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by ParpahSeventy: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
I see many ignorant folks commenting shit here undecided atleast this scientist show workings and facts but yall prefer to worship what you dont even know or see grin and in nature mind you get sense?
That question should be put to you.
You seem more ignorant than those you want to insult.
What concerns believers and this?
Or
Because they mentioned dinosaur you want everybody to support it abi.

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:

Science doesn't provide all the answers, neither does religion, yet one feels higher than the other for believing in one.
A footprint 50 million years old, a bone 200 million years old, all provide a fragment of answers to the question "how did we get here?"
Do you really believe that 2.5 gazillion years ago, nothing brought forth everything?

Your first paragraph, true. But there's nothing wrong in believing in the two. I believe in science and the supernatural. For me, both are not mutually exclusive.

"How did we get here," the question humanity has been trying to answer since time immemorial.
Science says that the creation of the universe is as a result of the big bang theory. Religion says that the creation of the universe was by a supreme being; God.

For me, noting didn't bring forth everything. The universe didn't come from noting. It is a well designed process. The creation of the universe was a process that was jumpstarted by something, something that is beyond our imagination, something intelligent. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Science is just explaining the process with it's limited understanding, the big bang theory.

What do you believe?

3 Likes

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by simplesearch: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buzx:

You need to check how rocks are formed through volcanic eruption. (Igneous rock) I guess the dinosaur stepped on a cooling magma which later turned into a hard rock. It will be difficult for the footprint to erase. Like chicken stepping on a just cemented ground, there will be footprints.

And only one footprint will be visible. And how can anything survive a molten magma? Wouldn't the lava cover up its entire body, turning it into a rock
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by ParpahSeventy: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
kingxsamz:
This is a lie.
A white bearded, middle aged white man who lives in the sky and created the universe in 6days makes more sense. cheesy
Meeting you in a post like this again, still just to attack what is not even mentioned here.
Has it ever occurred to you that many people who refused to accept this stated up there are not religious?
When will you ever outgrow such "one way" thinking?

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by raphy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
So the 4yr old and his family are celebrity just like that. The white are too professional in there works...even if its a chicken foot print or giant birds Na them go get the million .

That family that see that are .now more richer...

Anyway my Liverpool are back in title contention incase you guys don't knw..
Popping my wine..* poop*...
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buzx:

Your first paragraph, true. But there's nothing wrong in believing in the two. I believe in science and the supernatural. For me, both are not mutually exclusive.

"How did we get here," the question humanity has been trying to answer since time immemorial.
Science says that the creation of the universe is as a result of the big bang theory. Religion says that the creation of the universe was by a supreme being; God.

For me, noting didn't bring forth everything. The universe didn't come from noting. It is a well designed process. The creation of the universe was a process that was jumpstarted by something, something that is beyond our imagination. "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth" Science is just explaining the process with it's limited understanding, the big bang theory.

What do you believe?
I know for a fact that nothing can't bring forth everything, no matter how long it takes. The probability that this world came into being full of everything needed to sustain even a single-celled life form is too little to hold sway. There is an intelligent designer responsible for designing a universe so complex as ours. And He keeps revealing himself in diverse forms, especially in the beauty and order of the worlds He's made.
This I know for a fact.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
The person that came up with this news piece needs to be caught & slapped severally.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
simplesearch:

Your lack of exposure is alarming, even magicians can do a lot of things that are beyond human explanation. By the way, how can a demon progidy know mary wasn't 14years. Don't always believe everything devil tells you, read the bible and it won't be long before you know the devil has been using you to feather his best.

There's no such things as magicians. Fools believe such because they have no idea how the world works and call it "things beyond human understanding".
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
ParpahSeventy:

Meeting you in a post like this again, still just to attack what is not even mentioned here.
Has it ever occurred to you that many people who refused to accept this stated up there are not religious?
When will you ever outgrow such "one way" thinking?

Lol, I didn't quote anyone nw.
Also, stop lying to yourself. Majority of the people up there are religious. You can deceive yourself all you want, but that's the truth.
Majority of them are up there, and one of them called it 'myths' even though he believes in a god.
So... cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Image123:

So there is no certainty but an approximation, good. Can we approximately say that the print may not be that of a dinosaur but simple rock formation process?

Rock formation indeed, does the rock formation have a name or is it another strawman you made up?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
simplesearch:

And only one footprint will be visible. And how can anything survive a molten magma? Wouldn't the lava cover up its entire body, turning it into a rock

Yes, it will survive the magma. It's definitely an already cooling magma, and it will take days for the magma to solidify.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Buzx:

You can believe in both the natural and the supernatural; have an open mind. The universe, the Earth, and the world is deeper than you think, and there are some things that cannot be scientifically explained. Don't limit your scope to only what you can see, feel, and touch.

The Bible or really any religion is the biggest scam ever pulled that managed to deceive billions of people into thinking these irrational events and outright lies are actual things that happened.

If people can believe ridiculous coronavirus conspiracies made up on the spot in an age of information right at out fingertips it's easy to understand how people who didn't go past their local government for most of their lives could believe such tall tales, especially when threatened with death by the religious authorities.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Farki:

Rock formation indeed, does the rock formation have a name or is it another strawman you made up?

It is a question, not an assertion. Since we can approximate age, can we approximately say that the print may not be that of a dinosaur but simple rock formation process? Nobody has monopoly of approximation, right?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by ParpahSeventy: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, I didn't quote anyone nw.
Also, stop lying to yourself. Majority of the people up there are religious. You can deceive yourself all you want, but that's the truth.
Majority of them are up there, and one of them called it 'myths' even though he believes in a god.
So... cheesy
Not majority of them are religious, some of them just don't like the concept, in as much as I reserve an untold level of hatred for religious people, I don't like the idea of establishing your point or idea by attacking that of others whom as it stands are not part of the topic on ground.
Sincerely it doesn't make sense, it doesn't show your "uniqueness".
There is a guy up there going around explaining his ideas and thoughts, I think you should learn to use such methods instead, it's better than attacking other ideas to prove your point, some of these things passed down to us by scientist are not totally correct, just like those above here said, science neither explain everything not religion, you may hate one but it doesn't mean the other is totally wrong.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by ParpahSeventy: 8:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Farki:

The Bible or really any religion is the biggest scam ever pulled that managed to deceive billions of people into thinking these irrational events and outright lies are actual things that happened.

If people can believe ridiculous coronavirus conspiracies made up on the spot in an age of information right at out fingertips it's easy to understand how people who didn't go past their local government for most of their lives could believe such tall tales, especially when threatened with death by the religious authorities.
I felt like saying this, sometime ago especially this lock down period, I decided to read alot alot on human history and ancient civilizations, has it ever occurred to you that religion has stayed longer on Earth than what we call science today?
I know that I may be too logical to listen and accept what a pastor is telling me so I will find it difficult to listen to a pastor, but look beyond your environment, religion doesn't impede development and growth, our mind and ideas does.
Looking through several religions like; Confucianism, Hinduism, Bhuddaism (or whatever), Toaism, Islam, Christianity etc etc. Which have been and is been practiced by billions of people, do you think religion is a total scam?
Mind you for a balanced society every bit is needed.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Chii59:

I know for a fact that nothing can't bring forth everything, no matter how long it takes. The probability that this world came into being full of everything needed to sustain even a single-celled life form is too little to hold sway. There is an intelligent designer responsible for designing a universe so complex as ours. And He keeps revealing himself in diverse forms, especially in the beauty and order of the worlds He's made.
This I know for a fact.

True. This is exactly what I believe. It was nice having this conversation with you. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
Image123:

It is a question, not an assertion. Since we can approximate age, can we approximately say that the print may not be that of a dinosaur but simple rock formation process? Nobody has monopoly of approximation, right?

And I am asking you, if this is a rock formation and not caused by an animal as you said do you have a name and reference to back this up? Because you are the one saying it is a rock formation yet have shown nothing to back it up.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Today I learned that people on Nairaland know more about the Earth than scientists who spend their entire lives studying the earth.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
josh123:
dinosaurs are such a magnificent creatures, I wish they were not extinct
Why and how? Have you eaten a dinosaur before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site / Woman Wakes To Find This Huge Python On Her Bed In London (Photos) / Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.