Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) (58116 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 125-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Found Buried By A Volcanic Eruption In China / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 1:46am On Feb 01, 2021
Pelecius:

Thank you for your kind words

Why I propose the flood are:
1. rising water would cover hot magma so that animals can run on it
2. Ordinarily, no living organism would move towards a magma even if it is cooling already, but the can move towards it if it has been covered with water.
3. There are other tracks of Dino that have been found which lead to were they eventually died. This suggest that they were fleeing from something (adding credence to catastrophic events surrounding the early period of the flood) the tracks must have been covered quickly to be preserved.

These are few of the reasons I used the flood event to try explain the formation.

I'm not disputing your last statement anyway, I just feel that the heat from the magma won't get any animal to come close naturally, not to talk of leaving that type of print on it (for such small animal)
But who knows? It's just guesses. Lol. No one was there to witness it cheesy

You're welcome, follow astronaut. Lol, that's it. No one knows. It could have been chased by a larger predator, or running away from the eruption and just jumped on the hot magma and jumped out immediately. Moreover, that print looks like that of a chicken. We all know how chickens react quickly to things, especially hot magma. grin Don't mind me.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Pelecius: 1:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Buzx:

You're welcome, follow astronaut. Lol, that's it. No one knows. It could have been chased by a larger predator, or running away from the eruption and just jumped on the hot magma and jumped out immediately. Moreover, that print likes that of a chicken, we all know how chickens react quickly to things, especially hot magma. grin Don't mind me.
That's true anyway

Funny you

I also think it might not be a Dinosaurs since the article too couldn't factually claim so. But they'll have to call it a dinosaur because of the age assigned to the rock. Worldview would come into play, as they can't have a chicken or its kind in that year. So it must be interpreted according to their worldview, else, the work may not get published. Lol
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 2:07am On Feb 01, 2021
Pelecius:

That's true anyway

Funny you

I also think it might not be a Dinosaurs since the article too couldn't factually claim so. But they'll have to call it a dinosaur because of the age assigned to the rock. Worldview would come into play, as they can't have a chicken or its kind in that year. So it must be interpreted according to their worldview, else, the work may not get published. Lol

Definitely. You're correct. It was nice having this mind-opening conversation with you.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Pelecius: 2:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Buzx:

Definitely. You're correct. It was nice having this mind-opening conversation with you.
You're welcome Sir

Keep up the good work

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Allen102: 2:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Them don come ooo 220 million what? Smh grin
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:50am On Feb 01, 2021
Hope that is true shocked

Why is it that dinosaur traces only exist in those countries, we never discovered anything like that in Africa being the origin of human race?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:58am On Feb 01, 2021
post=98612887:

Here we go again...... cheesy
Dem just put the 4 year old girl make d fabu story for sweet compared to dem usual fabu. cheesy
Una no like 220 Trillion Years kwa?!
Who be d person wey dey count the years sef?

Lol cheesy,
no mind dem, January don be like 6 months on him own already!
For real.... wink

Orisirisi footprints!

this January Don tire me already
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Mrscarter(f): 3:14am On Feb 01, 2021
josh123:
dinosaurs are such a magnificent creatures, I wish they were not extinct

Lol then they would eat us all upgrin
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 4:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Deicide:
You blind?

You're the blind man here..
Don't believe everything these people say bros.
Nah so dem dey steal our artifacts come still tell us which century it was made in Benin.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 5:07am On Feb 01, 2021
slysteel:
Illiterate

What kind of soles did dinosaur have for their leg imprint to still be on a stone even after 220 million lying years grin...
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 6:29am On Feb 01, 2021
Chii59:

I have no issues as to whether you choose to believe in God or not. But why do the majority of you Nigerian atheists always find a way to drag Christianity into your convo?
Buddhism has the largest population of adherents worldwide, followed by Hinduism. Even in Nigeria, Christianity and Islam is 50:50, so why do you guys poke MAINLY at Christians?
Could it be because you were once a Christian?
Or that the Christian God especially annoys you?

Because Christians always demonstrate their stupidity by calling any science they don't understand "lies by white men", you can see them in the first page of the topic displaying such.

Buddhists and Hindus aren't on nairaland saying dumb things and using "the Bible says" as the excuse, Buddhism doesn't even mandate that you believe in a "god".

Buddhists and Hindus for the most part aren't here in Nigeria using their religion to worsen people's lives.

If you want to see atheists to against Islam go to Muslim topics and stop forming a victim complex.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 6:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Pelecius:

Believe what you want. I told you already that one is general and the other is specific (on Adam).

Your fanciful wish. I asked a question regarding your claim and you wisely ignored it (i believe you're smart and music have seen where I'm going with it).
You should ad truth to your smartness. But what's true in an atheistic world? That's another problem

Anyone who believes the tall tales of the Bible is in no position to talk about what is true or not since the book has made it clear that asking for proof is wrong.

Somehow when cameras were invented all the miracles and amazing events of the Bible didn't happen anymore.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Raycrane01: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2021
chatinent:
The Whites should lie with empathy. �
Actually it’s not a lie.. science is proven over time. Without any doubt we have ample evidence that Dinosaurs existed long before humans did. Theory of evolution isn’t a lie my G
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Raycrane01: 6:59am On Feb 01, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
Myths undecided undecided
This is a No-brainer!

Whoever believes this believes the existence of Dragon, Pegasus, Griffin, Unicorn, Dinosaurs and deserves whatever is happening to him/her rn

And I take is you believe in God?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Raycrane01: 7:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Buzx:

It's always fascinating to think about all these. The only way to understand bits of it is to have an open-mind. Life, reality, death, time, creation, and the universe are things we can never fully comprehend. We have a very limited knowledge; science can't explain everything. I mean, it's beyond our imagination and when I think about it, I get migraines. Indeed, all these things was as a result of something powerful. Science and religion are two sides of the same deep human impulse to understand the world. They don't override one another.

I'm glad there are like-minded people like you and others who can look at things from both the scientific and the supernatural perspective.

“Science and religion are two sides of the same deep human impulse to understand the world. They don't override one another.” OG thank you for this..

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Raycrane01: 7:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Cutiekatty:

How old is the world

Depends on what you call “World”. If you mean earth, then earth formed bout 4.8 billion years ago, if you mean the universe, then that formed bout 14 plus billion years ago.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:12am On Feb 01, 2021
1Sharon:

False equivalence. Blue whales aren't man eaters but dinosaurs would have been a danger to humans.

Oh, and dinosaurs pre-date humans.
Sharks are man eaters, lions, tigers, bears. It is said that the Sabre toothed tiger that lived around 30,000 years ago was bigger than almost all lions and tigers in existence and yet man hunted it down! Make no mistake about it, even if fire breathing dragons(or dinosaurs as they are now called in modern times) did exist alongside man(and many discoveries and literature believe they did) man will still be the eventual victor and the last ‘man’ standing.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Buzx: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Raycrane01:

“Science and religion are two sides of the same deep human impulse to understand the world. They don't override one another.” OG thank you for this..

Oh, thank you, too, follow astronaut!

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Cutiekatty: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2021
Raycrane01:

Depends on what you call “World”. If you mean earth, then earth formed bout 4.8 billion years ago, if you mean the universe, then that formed bout 14 plus billion years ago.

Determined by who? Is there an historical documents to back this claim?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 8:16am On Feb 01, 2021
So no other person has ever crossed that side of the beach eeh kwa?
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Image123(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Farki:

You aren't even making sense, if you are too dumb to grasp how something as simple as footprints work then just end it here.

I don't blame you though, Nigerian education put more emphasis on stories of how water turns into wine instead of teaching geography.

This would be the good place to start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRuSmxJo_iA

Yeah, don't kill me sir, you know i don't have data to watch and my Nigerian education can't cope with oyinbo grammar. Foolishness is to disbelieve a story and to believe another one just like it. Your video proved nothing, the woman simply talked and you believed. She mentioned footprints, not footprint and you believed. Take your belief and let others take theirs. i don't see the superiority in your belief sir. Your source is not sure but approximates it might be a footprint of an unknown dinosaur that ate insects. We can go further with the approximation that it's likely the poo-poo of an angry bird 350million years ago that made the mark on the rock. Nobody has a monopoly of approximation and degrees. Stop worshipping white people and grasping their beliefs.
Hear your gods again "
It is impossible to tell which dinosaur made the print, but as it is 10cm long it is believed to be from a type that stood 75cm tall and 2.5m long."

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by saintruky(m): 8:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Wetin dey worry this pipo sef... Na we dem dey use play apele?

Shuooooo
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Codes151(m): 8:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Mumu people.
E for be 100bn years.

Smh
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by 50qwarat: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Where's the second leg
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2021
Farki:

Because Christians always demonstrate their stupidity by calling any science they don't understand "lies by white men", you can see them in the first page of the topic displaying such.

Buddhists and Hindus aren't on nairaland saying dumb things and using "the Bible says" as the excuse, Buddhism doesn't even mandate that you believe in a "god".

Buddhists and Hindus for the most part aren't here in Nigeria using their religion to worsen people's lives.

If you want to see atheists to against Islam go to Muslim topics and stop forming a victim complex.

I hereby regret wasting my time posing any questions at you.

1 Like

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:56am On Feb 01, 2021
josh123:

U WOULD HAVE BEEN EATEN IF THEY WERE
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Pelecius: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Farki:

Anyone who believes the tall tales of the Bible is in no position to talk about what is true or not since the book has made it clear that asking for proof is wrong.

Somehow when cameras were invented all the miracles and amazing events of the Bible didn't happen anymore.
Nice question begging epithet fallacy, followed by another LIE. Where in the bible did it give an open command not to ask for proof of something. In fact, in 1 Thessalonians 5:13, it says "test all things, hold fast to that which is good".
Like I said, you don't need to speak the truth. John 8:44 explains it.

Your fanciful wish. Kenneth Haggins, Reinhard Bonke, Kathryn Kulman, etc were recorded on camera.
In your country, God still use many even on live TV. Go there and find out yourself. That's the true spirit of science - observation.

Enjoy your world of lying, but God's arms is still wide open if you seek him
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Farki: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2021
Pelecius:

Nice question begging epithet fallacy, followed by another LIE. Where in the bible did it give an open command not to ask for proof of something. In fact, in 1 Thessalonians 5:13, it says "test all things, hold fast to that which is good".
Like I said, you don't need to speak the truth. John 8:44 explains it.

Your fanciful wish. Kenneth Haggins, Reinhard Bonke, Kathryn Kulman, etc were recorded on camera.
In your country, God still use many even on live TV. Go there and find out yourself. That's the true spirit of science - observation.

Enjoy your world of lying, but God's arms is still wide open if you seek him

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

Deuteronomy 6:16
Do not put the LORD your God to the test as you did at Massah.

Matthew 4:7
“It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.

John 20:29
Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Just like all those fake martial arts masters pastors with paid actors can make anyone believe anything.
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Pelecius: 10:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Farki:

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

Deuteronomy 6:16
Do not put the LORD your God to the test as you did at Massah.

Matthew 4:7
“It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.

John 20:29
Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

Just like all those fake martial arts masters pastors with paid actors can make anyone believe anything.
Non sequitors.
How does trusting God mean to direct one's path equate to NOT ASKING QUESTIONS FOR PROOF?

Do not put the Lord to test - did you read the Bible for yoursel? Of course, you just copied from what those who think for you wrote on their site. Do a simple search on that sentence and you should see that it's talking about bad stuff like rebellion, disobedience.
A Nigerian way of saying it is "don't try me oh" which folks use when warning someone of lesser power or authority.
The last one is faith, yes! But it's a faith born from experience. He has SEEN him do extraordinary things, yet he still had doubts till it was PROVED to him. That was the CONTEXT of the statement.

Again, Lies and Lies!!!

You should be smart not only in crooked ways (you evaded my question on pyramid), but towards truth.
Also, an objects mind will fact check stuff first before embarrassing themselves.
Check Acts 17: 11

The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him. Proverbs 18:17
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2021
They still haven't realized that we stopped believing this kinda bullshit

Nonsense
Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
tobstarizhia:
You know? All these things, discoveries are hogwash? How come these people are always accidentally discovering things in their country. But here in Africa, Nigeria where dinosaurs supposedly roamed the longest, no one has accidently or intentionally found any evidence to prove that dinosaurs once existed. I smell sculpture work and foul play in a bid to garner attention and credibility. Keep on with the lies, white men.
Are Nigerian archeologist looking for them?
Does Nigerian even have archeologist and paleontologist?

Today if you found the skull of an extinct animal in your backyard will you recognize it or care to find out what it is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4-Year-Old Girl Finds 220-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Print On UK Beach (Photos) by kkins25(m): 3:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
josh123:
hahahaaha.. homo sapiens would have not evolved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site / Woman Wakes To Find This Huge Python On Her Bed In London (Photos) / Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.