Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many (36027 Views)

Fears Of Massive Coronavirus Outbreak After 100,000 Attend Religious Gathering / WHO Declares Ebola Outbreak After Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms 2 Cases / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by KushLyon(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
flu, common cold, lassa fever, influenza, asthma
You're just making up diseases in your head. Lassa fever doesn't lead to loss of smell and taste. Face swelling, Diarrhoea and repeated vomiting accompanies lassa fever, does that happen in covid? The only disease similar to covid is the flu, and the difference between them is loss of taste and smell

PS: majority of people with Lassa fever don't even display any symptoms, over 80%
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by EgunMogaji2: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2021
NaBanga:
EgunMogaji2

My friend I hope you are listening. You better think wisely and come back to the US for your vaccine.

Thank you Sir. I’ll be there around August as long as they have gotten Covid under control.

One of my ex Girlfriends who is a germophobe got Covid alongst with her entire family. In my Los Angeles county, there was a period where 1 person was dying every 15 minutes and ambulance drivers were making the decision on who goes to ER.

So I “feel” safer currently here in Ibadan than in LA.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2021
Olabode971:

I pray you won't experience Covid oh... all this rant you are ranting now will turn to preaching and finally, you go just keep shut.

DJ Babus just died not up to 72hrs now... and alot of pipu are still carrier of this Virus.

the government is at fault, had it been covid19 dead bodies are televised on all Nigerian television station, Am so much sure you won't say what you are saying...

Una think say na Child play abi??

If you haven't resume back to your irrespective Tertiary Institutions, I will sternly advice, pls, stay at home and observe from home... if need be, ask ur colleagues about lectures and let the update u frequently because that will keep you from mingling with unknown individuals who might have contracted the virus and thereby spread it in the school campuses, lecture halls,hostel and other public places...

Government ain't do nothing to help solve the Tertiary Institutions problems, ASSU or NASU will soon embark on another strike.

Na person weh dey ALIVE dey collect Degree, Master or Phd oh...

#Abo_Oro_Lan_Sor_Fun_Omoluabi.
you're very stupid, dumb and foolish for this useless post.
Dumb fool
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by EgunMogaji2: 8:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I had covid-19 and survived it, idiot . I can't have it again. I pity illiterates and ignorant people like you. I wish you experienced just half of what I faced...then you'd have shut your dirty mouth

Of course you can be reinfected.

Haba.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
hardeycute:
People like you always sound foolish until someone close to you or yourself contract the virus or is killed by it then you chnage position and say "Covid is real, sanitize yourself and use a face mask"
[/s] just shut the fucck up dumb fellow

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2021
bluefilm:
Another useless paid agent of the NCDC.

Continue with your hopeless scare tactics.

Unfortunately for you, people are more scared of hunger which is a real danger than they are scared of the SCAMdemic Chinese virus which is not a real danger, so your scare tactics will never work.

Nonsense. angry
that girl sef I no dey surprise cos na Twitter and their fake stories as usual.
Wetin dey vex me na the idiots on nairaland that do swallow and believe all these lies.
Just look at that cursed idiot talking RUBBISH on page 1 that people are dropping dead in kogi, same Kogi state wey me I dey stay here in Lokoja and everything here is going normal.
Na God go punish that bastard.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2021
dewuyiebun:
this is not the matter of overhype this thing is real and people needs to know and am afraid this might hit nigeria real hard this year the way our people is handling it,real or not real protect yourselves
na idiot you be and Maybe na you and your family members e go hit.
Dumb fellow

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Bunsenbun(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Imagine...what sort of useless set of rulers do we have...how can they b enforcing NIN registration during this deadly wave .... anything northerners touch or head , ended up in disaster...they hv never even brought glory to this nation...whether thru innovation or sports or entertainment, even production...but they wanna always control the country...no recognised northern professor abroad, or even established business abroad...4kin parasites
Am I the only one who read touch or heard as "torch or herd"?
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
Reference:

Oga. These things are private for many reasons mainly ti avoid creatimg oanic and aggravating losses.

You either take it or not. The risk is yours to bear. I have several close relations in the medical profession. Thank goodness they are all still here with us. But what comes through everyday is just mind numbing.

Take it from me. There are serious problems out there. A storm is coming. When the number of folks getting infected hits a critical mass, no one will be left in doubt. The government has lost control completely and they know it.

If we cannot get started with vaccination like yesterday many, many more people will be lost.
[/s] my friend shut the hell up and go and sit down.
I can see you're a gullible and dumb fellow

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by EgunMogaji2: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2021
SmartPolician:

Stop the blame game

Nigerians are terrible and unruly people

Nobody likes doing anything in this country until it gets to the deadline

FYI, I did my NIN registration in 2013 and got my ID card years later.

The government has been begging people to go and register for over 10 years now.

We know when to blame the northerners, but it's definitely not in this case.

When I arrived back in Nigeria almost three years ago, I asked friends and family on what papers I need as a citizen living in the country. That NIN was one of the ones I did.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2021
GetMeRight:

No, it has its unique symptoms unless you haven't taken time to read its symptoms. Apart from high temperature, tasteless tongue and inability to perceive odour, one needs to watch for sore throat, cough and fatigue, difficulty in breathing. Once all these combined together, one just needs to isolate immediately and hope it doesn't get worse. If it does, na to dial the number as long as you're not in Kogi state where Yahaya Bello refused to acknowledge the presence of Covid-19
remove kogi out of your gutter mouth and stupid post before I curse you this morning.
Dumb fellow

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 9:11am On Jan 31, 2021
luvmijeje:
In the next 2 weeks you all should get ready to be seeing this type of news. Organizations will be forcefully shut down by this virus since you all refuse to have sense.
this attention seeking dumb fellow.
You're back again

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2021
KushLyon:

What's the difference between flu and influenza? grin And also, flu doesn't cause loss of taste and smell, looks like you really don't know what you're talking about
flu also causes loss of taste and smell. Google it and stop being ignorant
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 9:14am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
[s][/s] covid19 is a SCAMdemic.
nairaland is a forum full of dumb and gullible fellows.
The best thing to do is to ignore those paid fools.
I'm in Lokoja in Kogi state, everywhere is fine and people are going about their normal lives.
The idiot saying rubbish in page 1 that people are dropping dead in kogi due to COVID-19, he should thank his starts nairaland is an anonymous forum, I'd have located him and smashed the hell out of his Empty skull

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
EgunMogaji2:

Of course you can be reinfected.

Haba.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by luvmijeje(f): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
this attention seeking dumb fellow.
You're back again

Yeah I'm back to torment you all with my present till this foolish government do the right thing.

They must shut down this country with immediate alacrity.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2021
KushLyon:

You're just making up diseases in your head. Lassa fever doesn't lead to loss of smell and taste. Face swelling, Diarrhoea and repeated vomiting accompanies lassa fever, does that happen in covid? The only disease similar to covid is the flu, and the difference between them is loss of taste and smell

PS: majority of people with Lassa fever don't even display any symptoms, over 80%
flu causes loss of smell and taste.
But lassa fever death rate is higher than covid19
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 9:18am On Jan 31, 2021
luvmijeje:

Yeah I'm back to torment you all with my present till this foolish government do the right thing.

okay thank God your voice can't be head because you're a small fry meaning your opinion is inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
Kelvinhunta:
I didn't post to argue with anyone, believe it or not is not an issue, you don't believe Covid is real because you don't know anyone it has killed yet when people tell u they have seen you still say it's malaria that killed them as if malaria kills this bad before Covid. Believe all u want am still telling all that cares to listen that Covid is real, protect urself cos ur family needs you
[/s] why should I be scared of covid19 when malaria, armed robbery, car accidents has killed more people than covid19
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by luvmijeje(f): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
okay thank God your voice can't be head because you're a small fry meaning your opinion is inconsequential.

Relax and watch.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
luvmijeje:

[/s] you dont care about people losing their jobs, or people going hungry because of the lockdown. You just dont care.
How can you lockdown a country over a disease that has 1% death rate. Even during the lockdown, armed robbery killed more than covid19.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by kevwemike: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Imagine...what sort of useless set of rulers do we have...how can they b enforcing NIN registration during this deadly wave .... anything northerners touch or head , ended up in disaster...they hv never even brought glory to this nation...whether thru innovation or sports or entertainment, even production...but they wanna always control the country...no recognised northern professor abroad, or even established business abroad...4kin parasites
when the head is uneducated and the task force setup by uneducated head wat do u expect?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by luvmijeje(f): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
[s][/s] you dont care about people losing their jobs, or people going hungry because of the lockdown. You just dont care.
How can you lockdown a country over a disease that has 1% death rate. Even during the lockdown, armed robbery killed more than covid19.

Sir, people will still lose their job and still go hungry when the virus start shutting us down but by that time thousands of lives would have gone with it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by moodyguy: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Reinaldo:

Forget it. It doesn't matter. You can never have sense.
Details of the office, lets go and confirm ourselves............ rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by bluefilm: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
that girl sef I no dey surprise cos na Twitter and their fake stories as usual.
Wetin dey vex me na the idiots on nairaland that do swallow and believe all these lies.
Just look at that cursed idiot talking RUBBISH on page 1 that people are dropping dead in kogi, same Kogi state wey me I dey stay here in Lokoja and everything here is going normal.
Na God go punish that bastard.

Thank you so much.

I have been waiting for people around me to start dropping dead since March Last year when the SCAMdemic became official.

Till date, none of that has ever happened.

So when all these paid shills come online and start talking nonsense about people dropping dead en masse as a result of the Chinese Virus, I only ask myself what exactly is really behind all these lies?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
luvmijeje:

Sir, people will still lose their job and still go hungry when the virus start shutting us down but by that time thousands of lives would have gone with it.
[/s] so far has thousands of people died from this SCAMdemic?
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by KushLyon(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2021
Unknown31:
flu also causes loss of taste and smell. Google it and stop being ignorant
I should be the one to tell you that.... Abi you now know more than CDC?

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by brandsoncharlie: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2021
BF69BF:
They should check them very well. It's not Covid that's killing them.
What is?
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by modsfucker: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Everything to people like u is poverty....it simply shows poverty has mentally destroyed ur brain cells

Unnecessary frustration is the clearest sign of poverty...
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by brandsoncharlie: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2021
esthel:
But she didn't state the workplace
What work place?

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2021
moodyguy:
Details of the office, lets go and confirm ourselves............ rubbish

You're clearly irresponsible. Don't mention me again. If you like go and catch Covid. It's your problem...since Una no dey hear word.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Reinaldo:

You're clearly irresponsible. Don't mention me again. If you like go and catch Covid. It's your problem...since Una no dey hear word.
my friend shut up that gutter mouth.
That guy has exposed how dumb and foolish you are and apparently that's why you can't defend yourself.
Get the fvck off this thread.
Ozuor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S Hospital Charges Woman $40 For Crying In The Doctor's Office (Photos) / 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.