Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many (36023 Views)

Fears Of Massive Coronavirus Outbreak After 100,000 Attend Religious Gathering / WHO Declares Ebola Outbreak After Democratic Republic Of Congo Confirms 2 Cases / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by dewuyiebun: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
lol your obituary and that of your useless guardians will be brought to front page here (cos you're a bastard that was adopted and bought after your ashawo .
mother dumped you on the dust bin).
Oponu jatijati you claim you can curse but even the spelling of curse you can't even write it out.
Stark illiterate may Ogun and Sango fire your MISERABLE generations there.
Foolish and dumb agbero
lol he pain you? Next time you will respect peoples opinion,it's clear you weren't trained well,i know it's a family thing passed from your good for nothing parents to you, useless fool,i doubt it if you passed through school, homeless wanderer,son of a bitch,pussy freak thing..
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by MrEgghead(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kelvinhunta:
Oh! I now get ur point but don't forget that we need to do ours as humans first. Would someone see a moving vehicle and jump in from of it just because everyone will surly die one day? We need to stay alive and postpone death even when we know everyone will die after all
That's it...It's an airborne infection, we can't see it with our naked eyes..All we can do is to wear facemasks regularly and observe all other protocols..Corona shouldn't hinder us from going to school or from going on with our daily businesses, those are my points...If truly it is as the media are portraying it, it means it has come to stay and it can't be eradicated once, it will take years and we can't shut down for years, we just need to observe protocols and stay calm..
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 12:22am On Feb 01, 2021
streetfabulous:
What is worse than COVID is that I can post on Twitter and everybody will start to argue and insult themselves without knowing who I am and whether my post is even true. I am always intrigued by this and how shallow we have become with social media.
Very soon, entire countries will be destroyed by a single post on Twitter. This trend is worse than a pandemic that has 99% chance of survival.
twitter needs to be Shut down but more worse are the dumb Nigerians that swallow everything they read there hook, line and sinker

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by ReligionofPiss: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2021
Jamjoon:
don't mind that fool
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Mulisana: 3:50am On Feb 01, 2021
Cuomo pointed out that a recent report by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention proved one of his long-term propositions: the coronavirus has come to New York and was once the center of the global outbreak, mainly from Europe rather than China. He criticized President Donald Trump's coronavirus response, calling the pandemic in the United States "a virus of American division and federal incompetence."
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by iamdaquin01(f): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2021
Seen.... thanks
nedekid:

That is what has been recommended to frontline health care providers (Doctors and nurses exposed to covid patients). It kills the virus. It protects from getting it. And if you get it. The symptoms will be mild and not get to a distress stage..
The medicine is taken by weight. The formula above describes how many tablets to take according to your weight.
If one is presently rushed to isolation center that is the major medicine being used as a miracle drug. Give your parents, siblings etc to protect them.
Let me know after you see this message so I can delete it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by NOwazobia: 9:03am On Feb 02, 2021
NaBanga:

Ok I am not in LA, so I can't speak for that area. What I know is that many people have died of Covid in Nigeria and it has not been recorded. A massive amount of people died in the North from Covid and it was blamed on malaria, high bp and diabetes. A lot of elderly people died in Anambra in December and it was attributed to old age and natural causes.

I have only known a few people that died where I live now in the US. Without the tests, everyone would have said they died of natural causes due to prior illnesses. However the hospital in my city is full. I only know that because it was revealed by news station. Many people have been diagnosed with Covid in my area, many of whom had no symptoms. They were diagnosed because all testing is free here. Otherwise life is fairly normal. It is the same in Nigeria, but there is a lack of information.

The truth is that most people will not die of Covid. It is primarily the elderly and those with severe underlying conditions who die. However more people are dying than prior to Covid. The best way to know what is actually happening in your area is not to look at Nigerian media. The Nigerian government won't tell you the truth either. Ask the morgue workers if there has been an increase in deaths prior to the beginning of Covid. That will give you a clear picture of what is happening in your area.
this one is genetically stupid. So, you mean you have murdered such amount of people in Nigeria, how do you manage to do it without anybody knowing? I think nairaland should create another thread for foolish people like this man.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Seun(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't think so. I've learnt my lesson. Once beaten, twice shy. Me and entire family had it. My kids weren't left out but theirs were mild. The onus is on me not to take the non pharmaceutical precautions lightly. I hardly fall sick. My only sickness is malaria. Within 3 days , i almost pass, I was crying to God for healing. Walking a mile became very difficult. AC became my worst enemy as my left lung collapsed completely. I thank God for His mercy. I just pity some ignorant fellows here. Who prats to fall sick? Cheers
pls create a thread to share your experience.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Eriokanmi: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Seun:
OK Seun. I'd do that in a bit but some people wouldn't still believe. Aja t'o ba maa sonu l'oro won. Koni gbo fere olode. Just today, a Dr friend told me she had covid-19, alongside 2 of her colleagues
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Eriokanmi: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Seun:
created already.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Olayetan(m): 10:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't think so. I've learnt my lesson. Once beaten, twice shy. Me and entire family had it. My kids weren't left out but theirs were mild. The onus is on me not to take the non pharmaceutical precautions lightly. I hardly fall sick. My only sickness is malaria. Within 3 days , i almost pass, I was crying to God for healing. Walking a mile became very difficult. AC became my worst enemy as my left lung collapsed completely. I thank God for His mercy. I just pity some ignorant fellows here. Who prats to fall sick? Cheers

This was exactly how I was feeling 3 weeks ago, I couldn’t breath well, I had to stay outside where there’s enough air for me to breath, anytime I’m inside the car while AC is ON, I could feel something blocking my breathing, couple with the Uber hustle I do, Riders wouldn’t want to understand how you feeling not to use the AC, I had to stop working when I realized I can’t manage my health like that.

Spent over 20k on covid drugs before I was able to feel better.

I thank God that phrase passed, thought I would die then.
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Eriokanmi: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Seun:
hope you can push it to the front page so people could learn. A thread has been created already under health
Re: COVID-19 Outbreak After NiN Registration Kills Many by Olabode971(f): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Olabode971:

I pray you won't experience Covid oh... all this rant you are ranting now will turn to preaching and finally, you go just keep shut.

DJ Babus just died not up to 72hrs now... and alot of pipu are still carrier of this Virus.

the government is at fault, had it been covid19 dead bodies are televised on all Nigerian television station, Am so much sure you won't say what you are saying...

Una think say na Child play abi??

If you haven't resume back to your irrespective Tertiary Institutions, I will sternly advice, pls, stay at home and observe from home... if need be, ask ur colleagues about lectures and let the update u frequently because that will keep you from mingling with unknown individuals who might have contracted the virus and thereby spread it in the school campuses, lecture halls,hostel and other public places...

Government ain't do nothing to help solve the Tertiary Institutions problems, ASSU or NASU will soon embark on another strike.

Na person weh dey ALIVE dey collect Degree, Master or Phd oh...

#Abo_Oro_Lan_Sor_Fun_Omoluabi.

Shebi I tell una... If you never resume school, stay Jejely at home... Some pipu dey abuse me and ranting at me..

ASUU and NASU on the BEAT again..

#OpatumarimariTupako

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / U.S Hospital Charges Woman $40 For Crying In The Doctor's Office (Photos) / 5 Things To Do Everyday To Keep Your Heart Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.