Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. (13406 Views)

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2011
LadyT:

Rotflmao!!!
wink

If only you know that picture was taken 20years ago when I still had hair and teeth
On the contrary,I think its a fairly recent one & u have actually lost weight I have a picture of u on fbk 2009ish.

tpiah!:

Lmao!!!

Ngbo, congo, are you cooling it now?
For where?
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by sherfizle(m): 11:11am On Apr 07, 2011
I think nice must have done wrong by cheating on payne while they were still married but does that fully exonorate payne? Nice said in his "once beaten twice shy" song that "i saw with my two naked eyes giving my friend NODDING" and of course that's what you naughty peeps call BJ. The question now is that would nice come out in public thru his music and make such a blatant lie against his wife? i honestly don't think so. Payne insisted that she never dated ruggedman, but the question his "did Nice catch her red handed as he claimed? I think both parties have a lot of questions to answer, all connecting dots attest that no party is fully exonorated from this break up.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by lucian2: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2011
Ladies, big lesson for you there. It is good to play the fool sometimes. Family ties cannot be broken. Do not try to mess with your husbands' family members. She confronted 9ice's brother because of unaccounted money for the building of their house. This will certainly not go down well with the family members including 9ice's mother. No man will love a woman who has a condescending attitude towards his family members. Believe it or not man's extended family members have some level of influence in his nuclear family dealings. Ladies, endeavour to have good rapport with your husbands' family members because when your men start to misbehave, they will help you call them to order.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by alanrewaju: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
@sherfizle: 9ice had admitted the song it only a product of his imagination, even the producer also said toyne brought the food the ate that day to the studio while recording, that was even before their marriage.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by boneyone(m): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
oh well its showbiz, it all comes with the fame and wealth, misplaced values. Takes a lot to remain sane when wealthy so dont judge a wealthy man on his wealth but on his actions,
, tired of discussing about people making money need to make my own, so follow my advert below!!!

-advert-
- Now you can get that techie gadget you have always wanted (you know them chinko guys can design about anything) well visit our website naijabuys.com and check out some of our china products or contact us on what you want lets ship it in for you

- shopping online just got easier in naija, visit www.naijabuys.com
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by unix4real1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
lucian2:

Ladies, big lesson for you there. It is good to play the fool sometimes. Family ties cannot be broken. Do not try to mess with your husbands' family members. She confronted 9ice's brother because of unaccounted money for the building of their house. This will certainly not go down well with the family members including 9ice's mother. No man will love a woman who has a condescending attitude towards his family members. Believe it or not man's extended family members have some level of influence in his nuclear family dealings. Ladies, endeavour to have good rapport with your husbands' family members because when your men start to misbehave, they will help you call them to order.

GBAM!

Only a fool would Judge a case like this and besides, toni payne admitted she isn`t perfect but she felt cheated but why can`t you just wait for 9ice to break his own silence before calling him an ingrate. it revealed sometimes ago that 9ice left all his friends after toni payne took over as his Manager.

Q: Some ave alleged dat she was d one who broke your marriage. Is this true?
A: yes she was the main reason along with issues with his family. All that ruggedman story was rubbish, I'm not even attracted to ruggedman cos he is like a brother to me. Aside that, his manager was feeding his parents false stories about me cos he wanted me out of the picture cos he thot I wanted his job and also his brother Dr Wale Akande convinced them I was after his property because I stopped d brother from continuing with building our house after noticing some monies where unaccounted for. Mind you I met my husband when he was struggling, none of his family members sent him then. We were staying in my family house and his apt with Jahbless in Ikorodu and I loved him regardless, so what property could I have been after? I toiled night and day with him so why would I want to cheat him. The parents would come to the house to fight me, yelling curses, trying to frustrate me out of the house, the mother tore my dress one day and I ran for mine and my sons safety. This caused a lot of tension in our relationship but instead of him to stand by me he ran to another woman.

Imagine, stopping her inlaw from doing something and yet she expect good relationship from the rest of the family. She refused to let any crew travelled with 9ice including Jahbless(9ice`s close pal) to London for Mandella`s birthday show because she was 9ice`s manager then.It revealed then that all 9ice`s friends were not happy and blaming him for choosing his girlfriend as his manager so IMO is smell Me and my Husband behaviuor here and in Yoruba land, it`s not accepted but Still can`t judge her but with all these points, am sure 9ice would also has a lot to say.

That`s just my opinion but i think both of them has loads of questions to answer.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
sherfizle:

I think nice must have done wrong by cheating on payne while they were still married but does that fully exonorate payne? Nice said in his "once beaten twice shy" song that[b] "i saw with my two unclothed eyes giving my friend NODDING" and of course that's what you naughty peeps call BJ. The question now is that would nice come out in public thru his music and make such a blatant lie against his wife?[/b] i honestly don't think so. Payne insisted that she never dated ruggedman, but the question his "did Nice catch her red handed as he claimed? I think both parties have a lot of questions to answer, all connecting dots attest that no party is fully exonorated from this break up.

Abeg abeg, you people should try and be current. 9ice wrote the song for publicity sake nothing more nothing less at the detriment of his family and friendship to Ruggedman. What sort of human being does that? If not because of village polygamous mentality. Whoever his advisors are should be shot dead. Please look at the private conversation between 9ice and Ruggedman and stop propagating stale news.

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/05/11/notjustok-exclusive-rugged-man-9ices-private-phone-conversation-toni-payne-leaked/
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by rubi(f): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
I like her she sounds very confident and focused. Baby girl don't worry you will rise again. kiss
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by mutbak: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
Reconciliation would have being better choice, marriage is 4 better 4 worse, no matter what might have happened btw them, 4 d sake of their son they shd just settle their differences. May God see them through. amen
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^^Reconciliation after he has impregnated the same woman that broke up their marriage?
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by kdk4christ: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2011
It’s been over a year and a few weeks that singer 9ice and Toni Payne announced their separation, January 8, 2010 was the sad day. A lot has happened – controversies, allegations, war of words; have trailed them for months. Until recently, you couldn’t open pages of newspapers without reading at least a story about their severed relationship and the many tales surrounding it.

For weeks now, Toni has been getting tongues wagging, with many asking questions about who the man the artiste manager has been displaying on her BlackBerry is.

A picture of herself and a slim tall gentleman hugging passionately, looking into each other’s faces like lovers has been her ‘display picture’ on her BlackBerry phone for days; finding its way into many hands, especially curious friends eager to know if the young woman is happily in love again….

Is Toni Payne in love again? Who is the man? Questions are still being asked, but no one has answers yet. Time will tell…Time!

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/02/18/toni-payne-in-fresh-new-romance/

Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
At least toni has a particular choice in men, cant say the same for her ex, who just seems to jump on anything in skirt.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by LadyT(f): 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
It will all end in tears with 9ice. Does he think he can forever make hit singles? Or does he think his new girlfriend is an angel? He has shown total disrespect to three very important people two who were key to his success Toni and rugged. And his innocent son being thrown out of his house!

Im not on facebook @Congoshine so where did you see my picture possible on other peoples profile I know that. Or are you saying its on your profile shocked
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
LadyT:

Im not on facebook @Congoshine so where did you see my picture possible on other peoples profile I know that. Or are you saying its on your profile shocked

Yes you took it with a friend in UK.

I must confess Ive been stalking you for a while wink
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by jaybee3(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^^
yo dude, why r u hell bent on snatching ma wife under me nose?
Best behave else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 6:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
jay bee:

^^^
yo dude, why r u hell bent on snatching ma wife under me nose?
Best behave else lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yepa !

Abi o fe kin ran sopana si e ni?  angry 

Just joking,  cheesy cheesy

However its important you let the lady make her choice . If she's indeed yours (which I doubt),she'll not stray.

Having said that I've done my homework  & she needs genuine tender loving care from a sincere romantic - no games tongue .
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by LadyT(f): 7:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
Sweet Jesus are you serious congo? Which friend is that?

Jaybee my loff I forgot I married you too!

lipsrsealed 9ice has got nothing in the player department against me
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
LadyT:

Sweet Jesus are you serious congo? Which friend is that?

Jaybee my loff I forgot I married you too!

lipsrsealed 9ice has got nothing in the player department against me
Fun mi ni IM e,ka soro dada.
K'on se gbo gbo enu lafin soro wink
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by LadyT(f): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
You actually scare me now. This is why I hate facebook im intriuged to even know how you found me

I knew you would seek revenge after that e-fight. grin
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 7:40pm On Apr 07, 2011
LadyT:

You actually scare me now. This is why I hate facebook im intriuged to even know how you found me

I knew you would seek revenge after that e-fight.  grin
No revenge dear. The guy was someone I knew personally & I really felt he'd been set-up by the lady.

U felt otherwise,it got heated,& I thnk it ended there.

But from your posts I sense u have some unique qualities which could complement my own -strictly friendship of course  wink
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by LadyT(f): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
Abeg 8 different women came forward to say they had been r a p e d by that friend of yours. You have to accept he wasnt really who he said he was.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by jaybee3(m): 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2011
boboyi fi iyawo mi sile fun mi mehn
wetin dey worry u
u sure say u dey ok?

LadyT ma loff, don't let the water get cold oh.
D massage cream et al awaits u @ the u know where.
oya do quick
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
LadyT:

Abeg 8 different women came forward to say they had been r a p e d by that friend of yours.   You have to accept he wasnt really who he said he was.
Only one claimed violation(his girlfriend who followed him to his room & watched a indecency movie with him & then got 'violated'  shocked shocked shocked). 3 others claimed assault.

But we shouldn't waste time on others . . .lets talk about us.  smiley
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 7:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
jay bee:

boboyi fi iyawo mi sile fun mi mehn
wetin dey worry u
u sure say u dey ok?

LadyT ma loff, don't let the water get cold oh.
D massage cream et al awaits u @ the u know where.
oya do quick
Tani iyawo were cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pally relax,Im looking at something genuine here. I'm talking about real love not loff undecided nor keystrokes.Genuine ,undiluted love.
Thats what she needs now & Im ready to give it to her.

I beg use the massage cream on urself tongue
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by jaybee3(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
See ya life, professing undiluted loff on the internet.
yeye man
no show for u i sweaaaarrrrrrr
mo jeri iyawo mi. ko to be
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by LadyT(f): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
jay bee:

See ya life, professing undiluted loff on the internet.
yeye man
no show for u i sweaaaarrrrrrr
mo jeri iyawo mi. ko to be

angry Jaybee I know all about you and that Mrs Chima or whatever.

Congoshine doesnt loff me he wants revenge
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 8:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
LadyT:

angry Jaybee I know all about you and that Mrs Chima or whatever.

Congoshine doesnt loff me he wants revenge
Revenge for what na? What ever happened almost 2 years ago if I recall correctly.

I want you for myself & no one else. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by jaybee3(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ere ma ni yen ke.
Iwo ni kan ni ololufe mi

Now back off Mr whatever u call urself
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by RyanShort(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2011
God save us from shameless broke poor churchrat families. I have to shine my eyes before I marry.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by LadyT(f): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ryan Short:

God save us from shameless broke poor churchrat families. I have to shine my eyes before I marry.

Seriously grin
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by congoshine(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
jay bee:

Now back off Mr whatever u call urself
Ore no hard feelings.

I see you belong to the Man U vs Arsenal vs Chelsea crew (Ronaldo is better than Messi arguments).

The lady needs a mature corporate guy to hold & care for her  with the guts & balls to back up his love.
Re: Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. by LadyT(f): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
E Gbami congoshine will you stop all this your sweetmouth this is what 9ice did to Toni payne grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was Pastor Ajanaku Really An Ogboni Cultists? / BSTAN Group Signs Shortcut And M.C Papi As Ambassadors / Tributes To Pro. Dora Akunyili From Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.