Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

#SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines (52854 Views)

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / #SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
jaxxy:
Over holiness no help anybody. Yes many or some are prostitues bt still doesn’t give u any right to judge or condemn them. Many didn’t do it and are also prostitutes and some did it and are not hoes bt joined in.

They are all Harlotts
Don't be a white knight trying to save these Hoes
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ishilove:
See as the article finished women.

I agree with the writer that the church is not doing enough to curb the moral decadence ravaging our society. Every Sunday I marvel at the preponderance of churches in every street corner, yet the society is not manifesting the virtues of Christianity.

Is it now Feminism that will replace Christianity undecided
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
pretydiva:

I dey tell you

Keep quiet
Whose fault is it our dickss or your irresponsiblity in keeping your fellow women in check
Rubbish
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by luvmijeje(f): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Keep mute bloody Feminist
It's only men you will target in your criticism
What of women
Nonsense

Did they force you to click on the # tag?

In this case, the women are not guilty. They decides to show the beautiful body God gave to them free of charge. You have been complaining that they are tasking you too much. They are now tasking you free of charge you are still complaining. What else do you want?

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
bukatyne:

The Church tried to soft pedal the word so they fit into the world.

We are doing one leg in, one leg out.

Appearance of godliness without the power.

Feminism will never replace religion
Egalitarianistic-Equalism will fail
Thank God these miserable harlotts and slut truely show that most women have
nothing meaningful to offer society than exposing their bodies

Thumbs up 5th wave feminist and Slut /Sex positive Feminist grin
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by doxijaw: 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
But we that have been shouting since about what we've seen Nigerian girl's do online were told to shut up.

There's no exaggeration here, it's gone really bad .

I saw some disturbing things online and I kept asking why Nigerian girl's would stoop so low , after following the girls on social media, one thing stands out ... Drug's.

They're loud , brash , shameless, they recruit , use every social networking site for selling drugs and sex.

They also leave a lot of evidence being of low iq status.

This is beyond us now, we need to open up a petition page for the government to start clamping down on drug abuse.

Anyways thanks to celebrities and yahoo fraudsters for destroying the Nigerian woman . Hope y'all happy now cheesy
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by tricksters: 4:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
As the article finished foolish women you mean to reiterate n not all women ?! If you are among those foolish ones is what you should indicate instead of trying to blanket all women in the loop while the writer was more than explicit on who the article is addressed to.

Ishilove:
See as the article finished women.

I agree with the writer that the church is not doing enough to curb the moral decadence ravaging our society. Every Sunday I marvel at the preponderance of churches in every street corner, yet the society is not manifesting the virtues of Christianity.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
luvmijeje:

In this case, the women are not guilty. They decides to show the beautiful body God gave to them free of charge. You have been complaining that they are tasking you too much. They are now tasking you free of charge you are still complaining. What else do you want?

I'm a man, it's my duty to bear the burden of task from women and society
That's why I have honour because im responsible and accountable
Women repay us by being submissive and respectful in day doing their house hold duties and behaving like Harlotts for us in the night if not we opt for side chicks
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Myself2(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
reccy:
Where did we get it wrong for God's sake?

How did it deteriorate to this level?

Useless challenges here and there?
Has it ever occur to this kids to do Academic challenge or moral challenge?

What happened to religious challenge?

My brother, I really can't say I heard of the prostitution challenge aka silhouette challenge. The truth of the matter is that we are in the end times and sin/iniquity has multiplied to unimaginable levels.
Well good to hear that there's a scriptural challenge, but the church of Christ cannot keep countering satanic social media challenges with godly ones, even as laudable and effective as it may be.
The time has really come to warn sinners sternly about the fact that they are heading for hell, in this case those that participated in the prostitution silhouette challenge and also those who took pleasure in watching the sinful videos, so that whoever want Ayo repent should repent and obtain forgiveness, while those who want to continue in their sinful ways should continue and face a guaranteed eternity in he fire.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by luvmijeje(f): 4:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

I'm a man, it's my duty to bear the burden of task from women and society
That's why I have honour because im responsible and accountable
Women repay us by being submissive and respectful in day doing their house hold duties and behaving like Harlotts for us in the night if not we opt for side chicks

Is your wife among the people doing #silhouette challenge?
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
luvmijeje:

Is your wife among the people doing #silhouette challenge?

Why should she be there?
She has only one duty and that's to me,
Only cheap prostitutes and worthless sluts are doing these challenge
What stupid depravity
Nonsense
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by tricksters: 4:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
The writer talks about moral decadence, a viture every parent try instilling in the children at a tender age but lunatics like you are here instructing us on what is standard in your mother dancing naked under the cover of dimmed light while your helpless father watches on.

We don't want to be held to your standard n yes your can take your mother to Oshodi to dance naked since moral standard in your household is way below what an average Nigerians can comprehend, trust me no soul will hold you to that. After all na you get your naked mama.

PatriotExact:
Dear Uche,

You've voiced your opinion and professed your belief. But you must understand that your scripture is your scripture, your belief, your belief.

Others think differently. Don't expect everyone to be like you. Their actions may be pungent to your own way of life, so also your actions and words may be pungent to them too.

Don't be irreligious by being too religious on others. The basis of our beliefs should be respect for others thoughts and opinions.

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by davit: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
You took the words out of my mouth.
SerikiFulani:
Prostitutes everywhere....Every woman is a potential hoe.

The spirit of hoeism is on the loose sad

Our young girls are now into prostitution... Thanks to what they see and hear on social media...80% of girls in tertiary institutions are prostitutes in disguise...It's a shame....Women are becoming very useless...I'm sorry for using that word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by tricksters: 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
In other words make we kuku de walka naked without anyone cautioning anyone again. Many of you go school I swear una no learn common sense. We wey no even finish school understanding the article is a sign of caution to those still believing in discipline n common sense before every moral standard is eroded in this country. Small time foolish people go say make dem give bobrisky chance to do gay movie since they do same in the USA. Make una borrow sense if una papa no bequeath any to u.

Judolisco:
I don't know why you are calling them prostitutes.... It's jst d world we live in right now... Enter lag now make u see dressing... Arbi go for a job interview with ladies make u see wetin dem dey wear come... That doesn't mean men are holy because na dem dey watch d challenge

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by luvmijeje(f): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Why should she be there?
She has only one duty and that's to me,
Only cheap prostitutes and worthless sluts are doing these challenge
What stupid depravity
Nonsense

Pastor!!! We don hear.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
and what is the usefulness of religion challenge? this challenge gives me joy
Religion brought doctrines that serves as moderation, parental control or check n balances.
Your silhouette challenge gave you nudity, promiscuity & only thought of sex
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Estellie: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Make person hear word abeg...

Every one's acting like worse things have not been happening...

You won't catch me doing this buh it's no biggie, it's just a silhouette, most of them are not even naked. It's like the girls that wear bodycon jumpsuit to dance ballet, what's there y'all haven't seen before??

Live your life and let others be, you nor carry any person come this life..

1 Like

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by tricksters: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
All am asking if for you to bring the challenge to Oshodi instead of online. We should have your mother dance naked as the lead shilloute challenger aka prostitute. No more no less.

luvmijeje:

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by udemzyudex(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Lol. I tell you. I swear, as bad as I am from a religious perspective, I've not seen one silhouette challenge video to date, and the only pics I've seen were those uploaded here on NL.

You're not on twitter I guess cos that's where it was trending.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by tricksters: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Very true, the reason why women should be encourage to walk naked on the street showcasing their God given beauty. After all na God give them the beauty according to the reasoning of many lunatics I had to contend with on this article.

Estellie:
Make person hear word abeg...

Every one's acting like worse things have not been happening...

You won't catch me doing this buh it's no biggie, it's just a silhouette, most of them are not even naked. It's like the girls that wear bodycon jumpsuit to dance ballet, what's there y'all haven't seen before??

Live your life and let others be, you nor carry any person come this life..
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Judolisco(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
tricksters:
In other words make we kuku de walka naked without anyone cautioning anyone again. Many of you go school I swear una no learn common sense. We wey no even finish school understanding the article is a sign of caution to those still believing in discipline n common sense before every moral standard is eroded in this country. Small time foolish people go say make dem give bobrisky chance to do gay movie since they do same in the USA. Make una borrow sense if una papa no bequeath any to u.

I did not support the challenge... Like I said it's d world we live in right now morals is totally gone and I gave examples of girls walking virtually naked on d Streets of lagos and dressing almost naked for job interviews I jst felt the write up is one sided because it's getting a lot of views from males also so does that make d male prostitutes? ... Like I said we've definitely lost our morals for example I jst made a harmless comment and u brought my parent into it.. It shows u lack morals
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
udemzyudex:

You're not on twitter I guess cos that's where it was trending.

Actually I am. But I only follow news and investment sites there. None of the organizations I follow mentioned it.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by pretydiva(f): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Keep quiet
Whose fault is it our dickss or your irresponsiblity in keeping your fellow women in check
Rubbish
Your moniker says it all. You are indeed a bloodysperm. Bye kid
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
pretydiva:

Your moniker says it all. You are indeed a bloodysperm. Bye kid

Feminist and her excuse
Age- shaming me when she has no logical or rational response
Very pathetic as expected
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by meobizy(f): 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
I guess politics took a break to this challenge. Where are our boring Nollywood females with theirs? I guess their bodies only look good clothed.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Arielle: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
uche87:
When I was growing up as a Christian, I was regularly told that my body is the temple of the Lord and it should be honoured.

"Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a man can commit is outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. 19 Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own" 1 Corinthians 6:18-19.

This verse from the Holy Bible appears to have lost relevance in the minds of Nigerians youths who have sacrificed their dignity on the altar of 'easy money'.

In the teenage ministry, the above saying resonated more about the girls who must have been virgins then. Flaunting of cleavage, tummy, bum and hips were alien to the accepted fashion trends then. The ladies easily appeared like the Deeper Life Church faithful, and the beautiful ones were still spotted and admired. This was before the advent of heavy make-ups that are as thick and compact as the foundation of a building. Those who flaunted their bodies were hastily regarded as prostitutes and people making those judgements were hardly wrong.

Today, it is hard to differentiate a normal woman from a prostitute who is out for business, and I say this with all sense of respect. These women don't only expose sensitive parts of their bodies as they move about their daily activities, they also nurse the desire to give pleasure to willing men, in exchange for money or favour, in diverse means.

Social media pages are set up as marketing channels to reach prospective customers. These young women have become influencers with a huge following, by simply posting naked photos and videos on social media. They desperately want to prove to the outside world that they are doing well. Behind the scenes, in their DMs lie series of sexual transactions from big men, who are ready to offer them highly lucrative deals for the most despicable sexual experiences. But that is an issue for another day.

On Wednesday, the 27th of January, 2021, the mind-boggling SilhouetteChallenge caught fire in Nigeria, and it was raging on Twitter. It involved young ladies dancing naked under the cloak of silhouette visuals using Snapchat and TikTok’s latest filters. Their unclothedness is covered by the veil of darkness and dim lights while their jiggling breasts, round hips and bouncing bums are viewed in the form of shadows.

The challenge comes with the use of American-Canadian singer Paul Anka’s hit single “Put Your Head on My Shoulder”, which is used as background music due to its slow chord progression. Nigerian ladies who were already in the business of desperately seeking attention and 'marketing' opportunities were handed a free hand to express their level of moral decadence and crass display of indecency. In a viral video, a lady's hand was almost cut off by a ceiling fan as she tried to join the silly challenge. Another was beating blue-black by her father, who caught her recording herself without clothes. The funny backstories have been endless.

Most of the ladies that shamelessly participated were already familiar faces, with a long history of posting obscene contents on Instagram over the years. They have become brand ambassadors of phoney sex enhancement drugs which have been over-advertized on Instagram. They also appear in highly sexual comedy skits. They twerk, appear publicly in scandalous outfits and share ridiculous sex tips for social media visibility.

The unholy and ungodly trend afforded them the blatant opportunity to reach out to a bigger audience and expand their client base. It was done under the guise of youthful exuberance, harmless fun and social media trend, but there was more to it. A randy man with a few coins in his pockets will be interested in surveying the 'products'. Social media is like a showroom. He understands the deep intentions of the ladies and he makes different enquiries that could be tantamount to a 'market survey.

The bottom line and result of the #SilhouetteChallenge is prostitution. We know this but we tend to shy away from the truth as long as our relatives are not involved. There is a saying that it is easy to watch a mentally-challenged person dance but it is harder to have one as a child.

Pastor E. A Adeboye, the general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God must have been let down by the trend that he was forced to condemn it vehemently. As a cleric, he must think for once that the church might not be doing enough, despite dominating every nook and cranny of Nigeria. Nigerians are not holy, they are only very religious. There is a clear difference!

The good thing is that the #SilhouetteChallenge has been replaced by the #ScriptureChallenge, and the bad girls have been forced out with their disgraceful contents and antics.

The #SilhouetteChallenge days will be fondly remembered for the golden opportunity it gave the women of easy virtue to brazenly showcase their wares to the outside world. They were suddenly in our faces, and those that couldn't stand the heat of the kitchen were forced to leave.

By Osayimwen Osahon George

Source: https://villagetowncrier..com/2021/01/silhouettechallenge-day-naked.html

You church people really annoy me. You are super hypocrites. I first heard about this from a pentecostal church girl. I bet you've watched all the videos and drooled over the pictures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Judolisco(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
reccy:

What happened to religious challenge?

we allowed religion and westernization to take away our beautiful culture back in d 80's if you get pregnant out of wedlock in Yoruba land or your husband didn't meet you as a virgin u will be disgraced now it has changed oh... If u put on bad clothes parents will caution you but now u see all sorts of dressing even in d church
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by udemzyudex(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Actually I am. But I only follow news and investment sites there. None of the organizations I follow mentioned it.

So you don't check trends? funny keep deceiving yourself as if you're the only one following news and investment sites.

If you click on the search button you will definitely see trends unless you're not interested and didn't click on it, simple.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by VulgarLee(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
[s][/s]
reccy:

What happened to religious challenge?[s][/s]

Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
udemzyudex:

So you don't check trends? funny keep deceiving yourself as if you're the only one following news and investment sites.

If you click on the search button you will definitely see trends unless you're not interested and didn't click on it, simple.

I don't. I go on twitter, scroll through my front page, scan whatever tweet catches my attention then exit. I honestly don't even know how to check for trends. I'm not really a social media person.
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by VulgarLee(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nonsense
How these holy holy ppl see the video ?

Even pastors watch and condem smh
Re: #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
tricksters:

The writer talks about moral decadence, a viture every parent try instilling in the children at a tender age but

lunatics and idiots like me are here instructing others on what is standard in my mother who always dances naked

under the full glare light while her customers who gives her N100 per action watches on.

I am so depraved, help me

You sound like an angry insect. Only insects creep out of their holes trying to bite anything around when they feel threatened.

With the level of your bitterness, which could make you insult your mother and household, I better take it easy on you. Out of my experience counselling teenagers like you, I have observed that the next level of this kind of depression is suicide. So, I have to be human to you.

Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Can You Name This Kiss(pix) / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.