Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) (62464 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ganjafama:

A fool who refuse to fight back will live to hustle and recover all he or she has lost within a year. While the wise lady who fought back is lying stone dead in a morgue. Wisdom is a virtue.

In the heat of the moment people react..... you do not know how you would react if put in the same situation. Let me ask..... if you come home and find your neighbour slaying your gf/wife on the floor... how will you react? We all know what we should do..... but don't know what we will do. Again.... it is only a fool who will not understand why she fought back.

2 Likes

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by HeadShot: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
Every Community has thieves, kidnappers, cultist, and every vices you can imagine,

These criminals are not spirit, they live amongst us, they live in our community.

if we can solve the problems within our community, we can solve the problems in our country.

When a community knows all it's residents, and their occupation, criminals cannot hide amongst, with information you can fight crime.

The Government is overburdened, the over dependence on the central government is destroying our lives, our community are too poor and too weak to fight crime.

An isolated Community is a weak Community, our local government are weak, our Ward and council are weak, the grassroots is weak.

Make it impossible for criminals to commit in twon and run to Ethiope. share information, if not we will lose more of our brothers and sisters to these killers

We should start fighting crime from the grassroots not from the state level.

Shut your hole..

Stop making excuses for this useless government and politicians...

Unemployed.. poverty and insecurity move together....

This is as a result of government failure...
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Zoomx(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
Every Community has thieves, kidnappers, cultist, and every vices you can imagine,

These criminals are not spirit, they live amongst us, they live in our community.

if we can solve the problems within our community, we can solve the problems in our country.

When a community knows all it's residents, and their occupation, criminals cannot hide amongst, with information you can fight crime.

The Government is overburdened, the over dependence on the central government is destroying our lives, our community are too poor and too weak to fight crime.

An isolated Community is a weak Community, our local government are weak, our Ward and council are weak, the grassroots is weak.

Make it impossible for criminals to commit in twon and run to Ethiope. share information, if not we will lose more of our brothers and sisters to these killers

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
PoloG:
I don't care about what happens to them in sadeast.. they can wipe their selves away from the earth.. I give no bleep
Haba manna are you for real

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by greatness77: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
MadamExcellency:

The write up is a total gossip. The blogger is the most stupid sensational gossip reporter.
hmm nawaooo they said eye witness d blogger wrote what eyewitness told him, d lady did very wrong but for dat guy calling her foolish is too harsh dats a vulgar languages
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by ignis: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Homeboiy:
She’s a fool

You saw them with gun and your struggling with them

RIP nah

Shut up that gutter man.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Bros all die na die
Yes, but I rather not die in a foolish way.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by wizdooarchy3(m): 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
PoloG:
I don't care about what happens to them in sadeast.. they can wipe their selves away from the earth.. I give no bleep

U must be a Fulani man by BLOOD or THINKING
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Pat081: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is the money millions?? Why can she let d money go and be alife anyway RIP but those people too will nt knw peace
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sad. But I think those that want to operate this biz must be ready to invest in plexiglass that is bullet proof o.

It is a very high risk business and profit margin is so little for risk involved.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by wellsaid2: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Goodnight
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
HeadShot:

Shut your hole..

Stop making excuses for this useless government and politicians...

Unemployed.. poverty and insecurity move together....

This is as a result of government failure...
I

tozo, are there no criminals in America or Scandinavian countries, once the grassroots are taken care of your security budget will reduce because criminals cannot hide in our community,

America is an individualistic society and cannot be a role model, even if there was a huge demand for labour, some people will still Rob,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
I still wonder why people struggle with armed robbers. Jejely give them what they need and save your life.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Golan007: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
JidennaJason:
GS Media Plus learnt that the yet to be identified lady began to struggle with the robbers and in the process, she was shot at close rage in her heart area.

She was giving the opportunity to surrender peacefully and remain alive, but she chose to sacrifices her life like N50 buns by struggling with the armed robbers.

What a foolish way to die.
[/s]

The victim is at fault.

The robbers were simply going about their lawful duty and she intervened.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by fabulouscc(f): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is my baby sister(cousin) she wasn't struggling with them. Gather facts right because she was shot on the neck not heart. She knew one of them so they killed to silence her but I know my God � will not keep silent on her behalf. May God give my family the fortitude to bear this loss

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by KnightsTemplar(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
rajiedreez:
Why's her hand tied to the bed

She was restless, so the medical attendants had to restrain her, standard procedure. sad way to die.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by sylve11: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Sad.........

Journey well, madam. sad cool
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
akilo1:

My brother want to do that business and i advice him to stay clear from pos as i know lazy youth will start to rob them

I hear you. ... someone asked me to help them with small business .... brand name clothing and footwear.... I'm into the stuff... but I fear for the person's life. No doubt.... theft or robbery is part of doing business ... but the trending taking life for next to nothing is not sitting well with me.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by savageyoungboy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
This is so sad
Why would she resist being robbed. She might have had some financial issues and thought her life would be over if she lost the money. That was a wrong decision by her. No matter how bad your life get being alive is what matters the most. You get to have more chances to turn your life around. You can't do that if you are dead. Armed robbers always rob people high and in a hurry. There want to be as quick as possible. When you resist them you are bound to get hurt. Please be careful, material things are not worth your life. If you lose something today you have tomorrow to regain it. You can't do that when you are dead
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by simplesearch: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Esseite:
POS operators are endangered species, thieves know there is always substantial money around them..

They are mini unsecured banks...

RIP.

How will the vision MSME be fully actualized and the quest for young people to unleash their entrepreneurship spirit and potentials be encouraged when insecurity has permeate every fabric of the society. She must have made that costly decision under duress and the fear of where and how to start all over again.

I fear for PoS operator especially those operating in the interior areas or environment where mass movement of people at all times cannot be guaranteed. If Bank can be vulnerable what is pos operator. May justice find those five armed robbers who killed an innocent lady trying to figure out a way for herself. And may God turn our nation around with leaders who are not just after the pecks of office and their personal comfort but the welfare of the people and posterity.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Some poeople just want to see mentions(1).

not even going to bother reading ur response as it's clear you are a troll. I have no anger for you to feed off of.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by 2shaw: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
I would have saved her if i was there at the scene. I gpt a bullet proof vest i bought for 90k,anti stab cloth of 20k,dagger. It remains a pistol,but not found yet. Rest on ma. Fuc k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_M4bkOVSFY
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by HeadShot: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
I

tozo, are there no criminals in America or Scandinavian countries, once the grassroots are taken care of your security budget will reduce because criminals cannot hide in our community,

America is an individualistic society and cannot be a role model, even if there was a huge demand for labour, some people will still Rob,

Only fools will compare the level of insecurity between Nigeria and America right now..
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fulanies and bandits terrorist groups are now after unarmed innocent business/hustlers since ESN chasing them out of our forests and bushes.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
GS Media Plus learnt that the yet to be identified lady began to struggle with the robbers and in the process, she was shot at close rage in her heart area.

She was giving the opportunity to surrender peacefully and remain alive, but she chose to sacrifices her life like N50 buns by struggling with the armed robbers.

What a foolish way to die.

I can't believe you typed such a derogatory statement about the deceased. Do you know what it meant to her losing everything she has? If she had borrowed money to start the legit hustle? If we had a better working system, she would have her business insured, her life and safety could have been better protected. I'm very sure if I dig a little more information about the victim, she must have had some sort of tertiary education which qualifies her to a better working and secured environment but our leaders don't priorities our lives or welfare as paramount. This could have happened to any of us. She was a victim of a failed system.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Czzy: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
fabulouscc:
This is my baby sister(cousin) she wasn't struggling with them. Gather facts right because she was shot on the neck not heart. She knew one of them so they killed to silence her but I know my God � will not keep silent on her behalf. May God give my family the fortitude to bear this loss

May the good Lord comfort your family at this period.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by madukaanaya(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
she should have been wiser but seriously i cant live in this country beyond this year.the country is frightening.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Reference(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
What is this nonsense. Why not just hit her over the head and knock her out. Must you kill.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by yinks77: 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=Queenlovely post=98604380]Every Community has thieves, kidnappers, cultist, and every vices you can imagine,

Kindly tell the self aclaim born to rule to embrace decentralization in order to find a lasting solution to insecurity in Nigeria. They can not organize any good thing yet they want to control everything.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
HeadShot:

Only fools will compare the level of insecurity between Nigeria and America right now..

they commit opportunistic crime, when they think they can't be caught
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
LegendaryArnold:

I can't believe you typed such a derogatory statement about the deceased. Do you know what it meant to her losing everything she has? If she had borrowed money to start the legit hustle? If we had a better working system, she would have her business insured, her life and safety could have been better protected. I'm very sure if I dig a little more information about the victim, she must have had some sort of tertiary education which qualifies her to a better working and secured environment but our leaders don't priorities our lives or welfare as paramount. This could have happened to any of us. She was a victim of a failed system.
I really don't argue with emotional clowns like you...

Okay, let's go with your logic.... Between the borrowed money and her life starring at her face, which is more precious and important to save?

2 Likes

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by PoloG: 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lamasta:

Haba manna are you for real
yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia / 11-Year-Old Girl Slapped Painter Who Tried To Touch Her Breasts. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.