Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) (62459 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wish2Die:
Nairaland and bad news are like Rice and beans
I am telling you...

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
apasino01:
Obey anyone with a Gun
This statement suppose deh for ten commandments
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Influencer01(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
God save us. These days what is happening are scary.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Esseite:
POS operators are endangered species, thieves know there is always substantial money around them..

They are mini unsecured banks...

RIP.
True talk, how people can venture into such high risk trade i don't understand.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Uniquekriss:
my dear, I believe she was considering what her employer might put her tru, she may have been arrested and accused of conniving with the hoodlums if she didn't die, some employers can be so mean
But still brother.......it's not worth it....
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
I am sure she has learned her lessons, next time she wouldn't argue with anyone with a gun, you shouldn't argue with anyone with a gun, even if it is a 4 years old child.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by normaman(m): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
Someone would establish a petty business just to sustain existence little as it may be, but evil people are sniffing around \businesses even to the point of taking lives. God's plan us the best, but I sometimes wonder how peaceful life would have been not being a Nigerian. But i restrain from questioning God'supremacy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by favor914: 2:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Deserea:
I blame Bubu. You already know why!
mumu so Buhari that has not solved the problem in Katsina, should come & solve your problem in Abia State? Why do you think you have a Governor & Local Government Chairperson? For lack of vision my people perish.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
But why she even drag with them nah.. If they are caught and burn alive, nah that 1 people go talk..
RIP to the dead but let the living praise the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Godbless3:
But why she even drag with them nah.. If they are caught and burn alive, nah that 1 people go talk..
RIP to the death but let the living praise the Lord.
RIP to the DEAD not "death" bro.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
weslay:

It's called instinct. People react differently under such circumstance
now see how their instinct landed them into error. Wisdom is just profitable in this life.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
Dear Beauty without brain,

You've proved me right for giving you that title.

Gossiping in a public forum? If you're a graduate, then I am very sure that you graduated with the help of your private part not with your brain because you don't have one.
Ah oga u wan kill her grin grin

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Deserea: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
favor914:
mumu so Buhari that has not solved the problem in Katsina, should come & solve your problem in Abia State? Why do you think you have a Governor & Local Government Chairperson? For lack of vision my people perish.
You this cloned zombie with artificial brain!

Can't you make your point without been abusive You're the biggest MUMU for thinking that am an igbo.

If I shouldn't blame Buhari for insecurity, terrorisms and economic woes in this country, who should I blame

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
What this woman did indirectly was "over my dead body make u cheat me" which was kinda bravery/foolish thing to do.....

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by shadeyinka(m): 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
GS Media Plus learnt that the yet to be identified lady began to struggle with the robbers and in the process, she was shot at close rage in her heart area.

She was giving the opportunity to surrender peacefully and remain alive, but she chose to sacrifices her life like N50 buns by struggling with the armed robbers.

What a foolish way to die.
Aren't you being callous!?

She is hustling to make ends meet. You don't even know if she has a huge debt she is paying on this same business. Some lousy lazy idiots who cannot work but want to flex came to steal all she she has and you support them! SMH!

The bitter truth is that EVERYONE will die.
She feels NO MORE PAIN now
She has NO MORE NEEDS now

The wicked will ALSO DIE

Rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by ceasare: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
this kind of things bore out of d fact that nigeria and its systems are dream killer! why did d banks not hv enough cash in d ATM at all times?? is it as if someone is gaining from this artificial industry created by d bankers by not having enough ATM/cash for its customers.if otherwise POS business is alien to us till recently.D banks shd be held responsible for this death and d govt for messing up the nation till people hv no means but crime to survive daily.

RrIP nwannem.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Segzy19: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wow!
This has been registered.
Karma knows what to do to people like you.

JidennaJason:
GS Media Plus learnt that the yet to be identified lady began to struggle with the robbers and in the process, she was shot at close rage in her heart area.

She was giving the opportunity to surrender peacefully and remain alive, but she chose to sacrifices her life like N50 buns by struggling with the armed robbers.

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by greggng: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
I have said this several times . Only a mad man struggles with a man with a gun . Is very risky confronting a man with a gun . Common sense is required in situations like this ....cooperate with them ....same God that gave you the wealth with which u established that business is not sleeping ...He will establish you in a big way if the source of your wealth is legit ....
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Rip to the deceased. Those armed robbers never knw peace. They say every day is for the thief while one day is for the owner ..

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by GetMeRight: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:

You are wiser, of course. Did you know what she went through before starting that business? May be that was her only hope, the only light she could see at the time. I have read about a lady, robbery victim who pursued a thief into highway thereby getting the thief and herself killed by the speeding cars.
[s] How did you conclude that the total amount was 50k? [/s] I have heard about a POS business attendant who lost 750k to armed robbers and her boss still sued her. And it's not like you would have helped if she cried for financial help because people who sound callous like you are practically good for nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
GetMeRight:

You are wiser, of course. Did you know what she went through before starting that business? May be that was her only hope, the only light she could see at the time.
How did you conclude that the total amount was 50k? And it's not like you would have helped if she cried for financial help because people who sound callous like you are practically good for nothing.
People like you are easily wasted for jumping like a frog into irrational conclusions.

Where in my comment did you see that the total amount was 50k? Just like a m0ronic fellow that you are, you find it very difficult to comprehend.

I said she chose to sacrifice her life like N50 buns (kpof-kpof).

Dumb thing.

2 Likes

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Aksnoopy: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
She died a strong woman. Never beg anyone for your life nor be to afraid to fight for your right or life.
Death is just the beginning if you don't die a coward. cool
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by GetMeRight: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
People like you are easily wasted for jumping like a frog into irrational conclusions.
Where in my comment did you see that the total amount was 50k? Just like a m0ronic fellow that you are, you find it very difficult to comprehend.
I said she chose to sacrifice her life like N50 buns (kpof-kpof).
Dumb thing.

It doesn't change the fact that you're insensitive prick. You need to borrow sense before commenting on issues like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by fabulouscc(f): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
Czzy:

May the good Lord comfort your family at this period.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Delicious22: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
GetMeRight:

It doesn't change the fact that you're insensitive prick. You need to borrow sense before commenting on issues like this.
You goofed big time with your allegations against him. Next time read before you attack.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by GetMeRight: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Delicious22:
You goofed big time with your allegations against him. Next time read before you attack.

He's insensitive. That's what my allegations against him was about. Go and read it again without concentrating on one part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
GetMeRight:

.... So says a biological mistake who finds it difficult to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by GetMeRight: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
.... So says a biological mistake who finds it difficult to comprehend.

You lack empathy. That qualifies you more as biological mistake. Don't you think so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emeka71:
But honestly speaking; she shouldn't have struggled with them.

Atimes people react out of impulse.......mere thought of loosing all and starting afresh can trigger such reaction.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Delicious22: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
GetMeRight:

He's insensitive. That's what my allegations against him was about. Go and read it again without concentrating on one part
He never mentioned N50,000 bro, where did you see it in his comment? Don't be quick to attack online, you might end up looking stupid. Peace!

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by GetMeRight: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Delicious22:
He never mentioned N50,000 bro, where did you see it in his comment? Don't be quick to attack online, you might end up looking stupid. Peace!

Then, remove that part and read it again. You're just being petty and distracting. I hope you are not like him because I don't understand the affection
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Delicious22:
Bro, ignore that lowlife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead / BB Folita And Fernandez joli Arrested After Leaking Sex Tape Online In Abidjan / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.