Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) (62469 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / I Was Invited To Buy Car In Osun - Ex-Banker Arrested For Robbery (Photos) / Ex Policeman With Bullet Wounds Arrested For Stealing Range Rover, Hilux. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
I really don't argue with emotional clowns like you...

Okay, let's go with your logic.... Between the borrowed money and her life starring at her face, which is more precious and important to save?

First of all you insult me; this portrays the kind of person that you're so I wouldn't waste my time dragging this issue with you.

Just pray you don't experience such.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Unfolding: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Rest in peace. So sad
D4donnn:
Those responsible shall never know peace

But going forward it's best we learn to leave certain fight for our maker , its folly to fight a battle without the neccessary weapons , nothing this economy will not push people to do .
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by weslay: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cutehector:
I still wonder why people struggle with armed robbers. Jejely give them what they need and save your life.

It's called instinct. People react differently under such circumstance

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
Every Community has thieves, kidnappers, cultist, and every vices you can imagine,

These criminals are not spirit, they live amongst us, they live in our community.

if we can solve the problems within our community, we can solve the problems in our country.

When a community knows all it's residents, and their occupation, criminals cannot hide amongst, with information you can fight crime.

The Government is overburdened, the over dependence on the central government is destroying our lives, our community are too poor and too weak to fight crime.

An isolated Community is a weak Community, our local government are weak, our Ward and council are weak, the grassroots is weak.

Make it impossible for criminals to commit in twon and run to Ethiope. share information, if not we will lose more of our brothers and sisters to these killers

We should start fighting crime from the grassroots not from the state level.

What so many NIGERIANS fail to recognize..... They only follow trend of criminality! which ever one trends on the news is what they totally scrutinize forgetting that other criminals will also use the leverage provided by our stupidity to Carry out ills.

To the young lady, you died doing the right thing. your effort to work hard and earn legitimately will never be in vain..... Sooner or later the criminals will meet their water loo..... possible get burnt alive,etc.
may your soul rest in peace.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
Every Community has thieves, kidnappers, cultist, and every vices you can imagine,

These criminals are not spirit, they live amongst us, they live in our community.

if we can solve the problems within our community, we can solve the problems in our country.

When a community knows all it's residents, and their occupation, criminals cannot hide amongst, with information you can fight crime.

The Government is overburdened, the over dependence on the central government is destroying our lives, our community are too poor and too weak to fight crime.

An isolated Community is a weak Community, our local government are weak, our Ward and council are weak, the grassroots is weak.

Make it impossible for criminals to commit in twon and run to Ethiope. share information, if not we will lose more of our brothers and sisters to these killers

Aptly put but the Nigerian Terrain isn't wired that way.
Do so much Proactivity as such and become a soft target to criminals and security agents in your area.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@SeniorWriter
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bluffly:

Pray that you do not find yourself in a homeless situation. Do you know that some of them borrow cash? The capacity of mental and emotional defers

Exactly, most of the money na loan.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by weslay: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
fabulouscc:
This is my baby sister(cousin) she wasn't struggling with them. Gather facts right because she was shot on the neck not heart. She knew one of them so they killed to silence her but I know my God � will not keep silent on her behalf. May God give my family the fortitude to bear this loss

So sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by ec0malchemist(m): 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Rest in peace.

Let me teach you how to import gadgets from US and sell here in Nigeria with offer up and letgo accounts for free
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Uniquekriss:
my dear, I believe she was considering what her employer might put her tru, she may have been arrested and accused of conniving with the hoodlums if she didn't die, some employers can be so mean

That's another issue sha, though no money can be compared to life
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
GS Media Plus learnt that the yet to be identified lady began to struggle with the robbers and in the process, she was shot at close rage in her heart area.

She was giving the opportunity to surrender peacefully and remain alive, but she chose to sacrifices her life like N50 buns by struggling with the armed robbers.

What a foolish way to die.
Are you the one that robbed her?
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 1:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

what do you mean that the ''The Government is overburdened''....take China and India for example they are 10x the population of Nigeria yet their security system ain't this bad. cry cry cry cry
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

I am sorry if I offended you, rivers state is still part of Nigeria

I beat you because I love you and want you to change.
classic
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
weslay:

So sorry for your loss.
may God comfort you.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Edwin046(m): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wisdom is profitable...never fight a man with gun..its better to start all over again than to lose ur life
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Joysticks:
Are you the one that robbed her?
Go ask your dad.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cleanworld:

what do you mean that the ''The Government is overburdened''....take China and India for example they are 10x the population of Nigeria yet their security system ain't this bad. cry cry cry cry

you cannot enter china without the government knowing about you, the landlord and government spy and face recognition camera everywhere and the local community.

how do you think the government was able to enforce one child policy, they have spy at the grassroots level.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Gabbriell: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

grin grin grin grin
I have already identified 11 criminals here on nairaland. By their acts you will know them grin grin grin grin

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
Go ask [b]my dad.[/b]
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by aspiring44: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bankalert:
See the way they tied her hand ... angry May her soul R. I. P

I doubt if she is the one on that bed . Why do they have to tie her to the bed? It's only mental health patients they do that to .
My opinion though
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Abeg stop being insensitive not like y’all witnessed what happened to know if she struggled with them...I would never blame the victim in a robbery-homicide...this is a lady trying to survive and those never-do-wells and scums of the earth just ended her life and offer her light over something as vain as money...I’m only gonna say a prayer for them and it’s that they should die in excruciating pains and they should be miserable for the rest of their pathetic lives.lazy bones.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Ghettologist(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fat bitch don die cos she wan dey drag money. she been think say na toy gun ne? I no even understand.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gabbriell:

grin grin grin grin
I have already identified 11 criminals here on nairaland. By their acts you will know them grin grin grin grin
grin
Gabbriell:

grin grin grin grin
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Coldie(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
akilo1:
My brother want to do that business and i advice him to stay clear from pos as i know lazy youth will start to rob them
The business is risky especially when u are the one doing it.

If they don't attack your house they will attack you in the road if they see you carrying a bag as they believe the money is inside there.

2 Likes

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by ednut1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Risky business
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by CoachOore: 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

No it's Fulani people now�
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
It isn't a foolish way at all. We are quick to judge without taking into consideration other salient factors.
You never can tell if the business wasn't hers or how it was being funded.
Defending one's property is never a foolish thing to do. However, it has to be done with wisdom.
JidennaJason:
GS Media Plus learnt that the yet to be identified lady began to struggle with the robbers and in the process, she was shot at close rage in her heart area.

She was giving the opportunity to surrender peacefully and remain alive, but she chose to sacrifices her life like N50 buns by struggling with the armed robbers.

What a foolish way to die.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Bimpe29:
It isn't a foolish way at all. We are quick to judge without taking into consideration other salient factors.
You never can tell if the business wasn't hers or how it was being funded.
Defending one's property is never a foolish thing to do. However, it has to be done with wisdom.
Okay Bimpe29, I get your point.

But you'd agree with me that she never applied wisdom.

1 Like

Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
ursullalinda:
Her only crime is that she went to hustle!......May God punish her killers and grant her justice.
But honestly speaking; she shouldn't have struggled with them.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
She self?? how she go begin drag with arm robbers with gun,she get gun jazz?
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 2:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
My neighbor, a security expert did telle that POS business is risky. They are easy target, no security, no structure, etc.
Re: POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) by Lilpen3758: 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2021
I better be called a coward than lose my life just like that..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead / Grandma Uses Her 7-Year-Old Granddaughter As Sex Slave, Collects ₦1500 / Grieving Man Catches Nurse Having Sex With Wife’s Corpse In Bolivia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.