Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries (12967 Views)

Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / My Girlfriend Goes Out With Other Guys Because I Am Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
Well... Tell your husband to buy egbò ogbono and soak in water for three days (at least)
Let him drink morning and night
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by samafooo: 6:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
It is normal, just a little is needed for getting pregnant.

3 Likes

Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by freemanq(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Give your husband a Shot of dis drink twice daily (morning & night) thank me later. if u want it. Dm
This one will add to the women's problem o
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by frozen70(f): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Crimrburster:
A pusśy that is as wide as maracana stadium cannot hold semens.

That's not true

A watery sperm can't stay in because it's has lose its concentration

1 Like

Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Crimrburster: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
frozen70:

That's not true

you are talking from experience abi
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by DSC7: 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Next time after sex just pin ur head on the floor and raise ur two legs up for 20mins....

Do it for 7 days and thank me later....
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Quality20(m): 9:22pm On Jan 31, 2021
If u in oyo try n see sunday igboho d igbo-yoruba ritualist
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by tnerro1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
Have you tried doggy?
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Tosin17(m): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
I have a potent herbal product for that. Contact 08066353351
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Keketu(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by GetMeRight: 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
majamajic:

No some pvssies are as open as ocean , the trick is after sex she should wait a bit laying on her back for some minutes before getting up

Some will drop , but the ones that will work don enter

That approach is even recommended for women trying to get pregnant whether the "pvssies are as open as ocean" or not
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Kayberg: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
Give your husband a Shot of dis drink twice daily (morning & night) thank me later. if u want it. Dm

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See as this one dey drink venom and dry gin!
Ritual combination!
All these for sex!?

embarassed embarassed
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
Omopinky:
Relax after sex, put pillows under your bum bum and raise your 2legs up for some minutes.
hmmm better pikin, I Don check ur Dp, u Sabi the thing Gan kidi.
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Omopinky(f): 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=NaijaBoy213 post=98610144] dis one na professional pro max o[/quote are you a learner? I be mother of 2 beautiful children with correct bobo as husband. Respect yourself biko ]

3 Likes

Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Polynek(m): 12:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Cadamlk:

It is called anti..........
You wanna know?
Issorite. thanks 4 ur information
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by nelsonebby(m): 12:24am On Feb 01, 2021
CalliDora1:
The woman should treat infection. It's infection that causes it.
olodo lol
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by landmark86: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2021
dotuntayo:
It is a medical condition, yoruba call it eda. Contact poeple sell herbs please.

This guy have said it all
Is called EDA in yoruba
Is curable with local herbs
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by SavageResponse(m): 12:36am On Feb 01, 2021
NaijaBoy213:
dis one na professional pro max o

grin
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Silentgroper(m): 12:44am On Feb 01, 2021
Crimrburster:
A pusśy that is as wide as maracana stadium cannot hold semens.
Which maracana stadium?
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Silentgroper(m): 12:52am On Feb 01, 2021
CalliDora1:
The woman should treat infection. It's infection that causes it.
Leemao.. I hope u dnt teach biology in school.

Thinking abt dz, nw has me wondering hw ur over religious self would even teach d subject.

3 Likes

Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:02am On Feb 01, 2021
majamajic:

No some pvssies are as open as ocean , the trick is after sex she should wait a bit laying on her back for some minutes before getting up

Some will drop , but the ones that will work don enter
that's true, my woman once complain until I jam on yeye girl, she won't even let me remove dick inside her pussy 30 minutes after I release, sometimes after I release, my dick will soft and still hard inside this lady, I never Bleep you reach two weeks, the babe don get belle
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by femi4: 5:37am On Feb 01, 2021
Raise your leg up after sex for 5mins before you rush out to clean up. It helps the sperm to swim easily down the vjay

3 Likes

Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Exponental(m): 6:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Omopinky:
Relax after sex, put pillows under your bum bum and raise your 2legs up for some minutes.
Ejaculation should occur when the bum bum is on the pillow while he ensures he released at maximum penetration. She can then relax, give it some time. The idea is to obey the law of gravity because the sperm is watery and/or the vagina/ vulva/ cervix do not have good grips. (This can be natural and can happen to couples without other sexual experiences).
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 01, 2021
nelsonebby:
olodo lol

That's what I heard though. I've not really researched on it.
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Silentgroper(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2021
frozen70:

That's not true

Lol. Concentration, na chemical? .. grin
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by derbykol(f): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Ephort:
It's normal. The female organ is not a reservoir constructed to hold back your semen. A good quantity of it flows out after intercourse.
Good answer!

1 Like

Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Mrscarter(f): 8:11am On Feb 01, 2021
Passcord:
https://omambala.ng/blog/each-time-my-husband-releases-inside-of-me-the-sperm-goes-out-lady-cries/

Lol the picture of this woman has a picture of a woman in the background that has a picture of another woman behind hergrin
Anyone else noticed that?
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by yetunsbay(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Omopinky:
ma'am, are u a pro ?
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by yetunsbay(m): 8:59am On Feb 01, 2021
I think man need to go marry this days with everything we dey read so for online
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by AustinBeulah: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2021
in case you need any assistance for the cure on this issue above you can contact me on this number 070-6-3-6-8-9-4-7-7.

100percent guarantee
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Sluvist(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2021
Omopinky:
One bottle of Gin for you
Re: Each Time My Husband Releases Inside Of Me, The Sperm Goes Out - Lady Cries by Michael213: 10:35am On Feb 01, 2021
Omopinky:
Over brain de worry you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“see Breasts Oo” – Fans React To These New Photos Of Simi / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.