Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World (13001 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys.. Share You Worst Experience With The Female Species. / 10 Most Promiscuous Animals In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
And the award goes to most Nigerian women. They are the most hard to please, disloyal, cheap, petty and fornicative females in this world.

My experience with these ladies made me conclude that no matter how hard you try, you can never find a Nigerian lady with just one man/guy. Immorality has eaten deep into their system and their needs and wants are mostly insatiable by just one man.

I have been single and searching for love for over 3years and all through the search i noticed the ladies has nothing to offer than sex. They are intellectually blind, some have terrible hygiene, some are lazy and most of them are money hungry.

I have given up on Nigerian girls for now and hopefully i will relocate abroad to find true love.

To all the single men out there, if you truly want a lady with the right qualities as a wife, i suggest you look outside the shores of Nigeria.

#team foreigngirls cool

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Enegod(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2015
undecided
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by DonaldGenes(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Stop disrespecting our ladies

Your mum and sister is a woman also-Mind you

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Raw2: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dis post waz written by someone wit schizophrenia. Pls ignore.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by remsonik(f): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
Yet we have nigerian women who are breaking barriers and doing well in their careers. How many women have you been with before you came up with this write up op. For 3 years you have been searching and have come across girls that are dirty,blind intellectually and greedy, then you have something wrong with you. Work on yourself,and attract the right set of people. The way you are dressed is how you are addressed

19 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy

smh
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:
cheesy cheesy

smh

Please i don't need u here. angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Please i don't need u here. angry
sorry you dont tell me where to comment and where not to.

you arent seun tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Redoil: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
remsonik:
Yet we have nigerian women who are breaking barriers and doing well in their careers. How many women have you been with before you came up with this write up op. For 3 years you have been searching and have come across girls that are dirty,blind intellectually and greedy, then you have something wrong with you. Work on yourself,and attract the right set of people. The way you are dressed is how you are addressed
e.g the prostitute who went to dubai and italy to work

6 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2015
remsonik:

I don't give a Bleep undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

sorry you dont tell me where to comment and where not to.

you arent seun tongue

I hope you don't turn abusive like u always do and scream for the Mods when you run out of words undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Redoil:

You dey mind am

2 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by asadike(f): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
You are not a real man jor. Abeg comot for road. To my sweet asuoka, may d gentle soul of your dad rest in peace, amen. Pls take heart my dear for we all shall one day meet to part no more.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

I hope you don't turn abusive like u always do and scream for the Mods when you run out of words undecided
so far you are not abusive too.

not only me but other ladies too

tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Redoil:
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by remsonik(f): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Redoil:
Am not talking about prostitutes here mr..................

2 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

so far you are not abusive too.

not only me but other ladies too

tongue

I don't need ur opinion madam, i will respond to any rude girl word for word. undecided so stay out of ny way or you're looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Mcowubaba: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2015
Nobody is flawless, C'mon why do most Nigerian guys like bashing dia own females...
In relationship its not about Race, its about character nd understanding whic any girl can posses
weda a Nigerian/Foreigner
M Proud of my Nigerian Ladies......-the decent 1s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by remsonik(f): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

I don't give a Bleep undecided
If you would choose to malign your sisters and mothers this way, I could only wonder how you were raised undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

I don't need ur opinion madam, i will respond to any rude girl word for word. undecided so stay out of ny way or you're looking for trouble
grin grin grin

you make me laugh.

you will never learn, will u? cheesy

well if the lady is rude i agree with that. if she is not sorry i wont take it cheesy

hmmmmmmmm

Trouble !!!

that sounds catchy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
remsonik:

If you would choose to malign your sisters and mothers this way, I could only wonder how you were raised undecided
now that got me cracking grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2015
remsonik:

Your type are reasons why sane guys should avoid you lots. Your were indeed raised well undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by ShirelleBaby: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
Searching4love
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:
And the award goes to most Nigerian women. They are the most hard to please, disloyal, cheap, petty and fornicative females in this world.

My experience with these ladies made me conclude that no matter how hard you try, you can never find a Nigerian lady with just one man/guy. Immorality has eaten deep into their system and their needs and wants are mostly insatiable by just one man.

I have been single and searching for love for over 3years and all through the search i noticed the ladies has nothing to offer than sex. They are intellectually blind, some have terrible hygiene, some are lazy and most of them are money hungry.

I have given up on Nigerian girls for now and hopefully i will relocate abroad to find true love.

To all the single men out there, if you truly want a lady with the right qualities as a wife, i suggest you look outside the shores of Nigeria.

#team foreigngirls cool

you this fool, you are back once again? well blame your searching love and being single for 3yrs on your ugly looks.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Searching4love

Yes ma'am
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

you this fool, you are back once again? well blame your searching love and being single for 3yrs on your ugly looks.

Dementia is a terrible disease. I hope you find the cure soon undecided

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Allureoftheseas(m): 3:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Dementia is a terrible disease. I hope you find the cure soon undecided

and mental disorder is actually worse.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2015
asadike:
You are not a real man jor. Abeg comot for road. To my sweet asuoka, may d gentle soul of your dad rest in peace, amen. Pls take heart my dear for we all shall one day meet to part no more.

Tanx dear...hws ur day baby bear

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Redoil: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
diddydiva:

why quoting me without saying nothing?
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by ShirelleBaby: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
searching4love:

Yes ma'am

So we are promiscuous?
Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Redoil:
why quoting me without saying nothing?
have said a lot dude.

grin grin

and you just confirmed it

1 Like

Re: The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World by jmoore(m): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Op, with this mindset of yours. You will find love at the age of 80.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12 Crazy Amazing Facts About The Clitoris / Can U Sleep With Married Woman / Nigerian Guy Shares N*ked Photos Of His Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Pr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.