Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Why Do Women Make Guys Cry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Make Guys Cry? (959 Views)

Adorable Characters Some Ladies Possess That Can Make Guys Propose To Them Fast / 8 Things Ladies Do That Make Guys Tag Them Hungry Ladies / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Make Guys Cry? by alagha: 10:14am On Apr 05, 2011
he does all he could to make her feel happy always

but she always make him feel sober for all his effort

towards her happiness, above all he still loves her as well as she does.

are women wicked or is a natural thing in them?
Re: Why Do Women Make Guys Cry? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2011
Eventually he'll leave her and move on cos things will only get worse , her attitude that is. The good thing is she'll realise she's lost a gem and would come back begging and he'll have to decide whether to take her back or not. Has happened to me and quite a number of guys I know.

It only happens like that to guys who genuinely treat the girl like their queens
Re: Why Do Women Make Guys Cry? by iice(f): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2011
Well i don't do it on purpose, make them cry that is.
I'm just not always tactful with how i say things. Just kinda blurt it out without care how hurt he will be undecided
Well i do it with everyone; parents, siblings, friends. And they're still there. Odin has been kind to me cheesy

BTW all this 'always do everything to make her happy' ish. That what she said, or what you think she said?
Re: Why Do Women Make Guys Cry? by Ranoscky(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2011
alagha:

he does all he could to make her feel happy always

but she always make him feel sober for all his effort

towards her happiness, above all he still loves her as well as she does.

are women wicked or is a natural thing in them?
Women are NOT wicked if you ask me. But, it's the FOOLISHNESS of those men that do LOVE women in return!

Women are meant to LOVE men while, MEN are meant to CHERRISH their love towards them!

Cherrish a woman's love and whatever shaddy she does afterward wont effect your emotions cos D love is not there.

But if you love her in return and she acts shaddy later on, then you'll die in silence emotionally!

Re: Why Do Women Make Guys Cry? = Xclud me cos I dont think God has yet created a gal that would make me cry!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Friend's X / Erotic materials And Relationships:equation Revealed. / AM CONFUSED. What Should I Do To Her.advice PLS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.