Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? (768 Views)

Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by Leece(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
I have always loved Canada and I would love to relocate, I would love a Master's in Accounting or management but they are mostly expensive. Please kindly give me some advise especially folks who are already in Canada. Thanks in advance as I anticipate your helpful responses.
Re: What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by definitelyCYRIL(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2021
You can try masters in banking& surgery
Re: What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by vickertony(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Leece:
I have always loved Canada and I would love to relocate, I would love a Master's in Accounting or management but they are mostly expensive. Please kindly give me some advise especially folks who are already in Canada. Thanks in advance as I anticipate your helpful responses.
Ms in management information systems or information system or business information systems wink
Re: What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by Cousin9999: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Finance
Management
Financial Management (yes, there's a difference)

I'll post more later.

However, in this sector, experience, certs, and licenses specific to your specialization appear to carry more weight. And no, I'm not discouraging you from pursing a masters.

The good news is that you can pursue many of the key certs and even licenses outside the country. The pricing is also not too bad. Some of them require that you get training from approved entities, so do not ignore that.

Check the Canada threads. There's a lot of good info. I don't recall these jobs being on the shortage list, but it's worth investigating.
Re: What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by Leece(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
vickertony:

Ms in management information systems or information system or business information systems wink

Thanks, I appreciate your response
Re: What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by Leece(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cousin9999:
Finance
Management
Financial Management (yes, there's a difference)

I'll post more later.

However, in this sector, experience, certs, and licenses specific to your specialization appear to carry more weight. And no, I'm not discouraging you from pursing a masters.

The good news is that you can pursue many of the key certs and even licenses outside the country. The pricing is also not too bad. Some of them require that you get training from approved entities, so do not ignore that.

Check the Canada threads. There's a lot of good info. I don't recall these jobs being on the shortage list, but it's worth investigating.

I will try and do more research, thanks
Re: What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Leece:

I will try and do more research, thanks
find another cheaper country. Canada is expensive for you

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by Leece(m): 7:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lagbaja88:
find another cheaper country. Canada is expensive fork you

Which country can you recommend?
Re: What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by Cousin9999: 8:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Leece:

Which country can you recommend?

Please ignore people like that. They'll try to convince you to go to some terrible place.
Re: What Kind Of Master's Can I Do In Canada As An Accountant? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cousin9999:

Please ignore people like that. They'll try to convince you to go to some terrible place.

get a life mr.

(1) (Reply)

Scandalous Act Ls In The Nigeria Immigration Office Akure / Safe Travel From Onitsha To Jos - PMT / Booking Appointment Swiss Embassy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.