Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,292 members, 7,864,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol (471 Views)

Video Of Yoruba Man Feeding His 5 pet Tigers In His Backyard Goes Viral / Kwara Man Allegedly Rejects His Daughter Because She Has Blue Eyes / German Man Kills Wife Through 48-Hour Marathon Sex During Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by OfficialR(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
Police are on the lookout for a man who allegedly strangulated his five-year-old daughter to death on Saturday as he was angry with his wife for not giving him money to buy alcohol. According to the police, A David Ishola, the accused, his wife Esther Ishola, and their two daughters - Tioluwani, 8, and Mary, 5 - lived at Abeokuta

David Ishola was an alcoholic and worked as a watchman at a residential building while his wife worked as a domestic help in the neighbourhood. The accused used to spend all his earnings on alcohol and would often harass his wife to give him money to buy alcohol. David Ishola would even assault his wife if she would refuse to give him money to drink.

On Friday night, David allegedly returned home in an inebriated condition and demanded money from his wife for alcohol. When she refused to give him money, he quarrelled with her, after which they went to sleep. On Saturday morning, Esther, his wife got the daughters ready for school and asked David to drop the girls off to their school. She then left for work.

Around 9.45 am, when his wife returned home for a break, she found Mary lying on the bed, while her husband was not at home. She immediately informed her brother, who stays close by. Her brother told her that David had called him and asked him to drop Tioluwani off to school. When they found Mary motionless, they rushed her to a hospital, where the doctors declared her dead on arrival and noticed injuries on her neck.

The police at have registered a murder case and started an investigation. Police suspect that David did not harm the elder daughter as she was close to both parents. Further investigation is underway.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by Kapilta(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ha!
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by illicit(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by Akakanfirstclass(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
#The Fact is....

everybody mad...
but not everybody get bed for psychiatric
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by chatinent: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Please sentence him to be in a room with me for four hours.

I'll make the room an abattoir.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by Kapilta(m): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
OP add link anyway. Abeokuta and wierd news are sumhow not related. It's a peaceful town except for yahoo boys and their sisters, hoeloshos. They overwhelmed this peaceful quiet town.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by Kapilta(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
Please sentence him to be in a room with me for four hours.
Gay oshi. Tueh.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by chatinent: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kapilta:
Gay oshi. Tueh.

No, I'm not gay.

I'll use the home as abattoir.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by thorpido(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
A life of an alcoholic is a terrible thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by Kapilta(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:

No, I'm not gay.

I'll use the home as abattoir.
Make sure you sell the parts to diff ritualists. So as to never be a complete man even in after life.
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by Mikester: 5:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
If this is true, that man must be dealt with. Rip to the girl

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by SavageResponse(m): 1:04am On Feb 01, 2021
What a very useless man! angry
Re: Nigerian Man Kills His 5-year Old Daughter Because Of Money To Buy Alcohol by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Alcohol has destroyed many lives in nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Sequel To Chii59s Thread: A Girlfriend Wanted / Four Things a Guy Will Do After Catching You Cheating / Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.