Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please (467 Views)

He Proposed But Still Seeing Someone Else.......wat Can I Do Pls / If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always / Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please by Phcmayor(m): 8:53am On May 02, 2021
Guys please help

Since my girlfriend broke up with me I find it very difficult to talk to a lady

Anytime I saw a lady I will I will be shocked and even ashamed and afraid to talk to her

Please what will I do to overcome this phobia.

I can't talk to ladies or girls anymore.

Even in my working place there is this girl that is giving me green light but am afraid to talk to her, one day she jokingly say to me guy please wise up but come to think of it I do talk to ladies without fear b4

What can be the cause of this fear and shy when I am abt to talk to a woman

Please help
Re: Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please by Nobody: 8:55am On May 02, 2021
Forget the past. Get your confidence back. Move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please by Nobody: 9:26am On May 02, 2021
Phcmayor:
Guys please help

Since my girlfriend broke up with me I find it very difficult to talk to a lady

Anytime I saw a lady I will I will be shocked and even ashamed and afraid to talk to her

Please what will I do to overcome this phobia.

I can't talk to ladies or girls anymore.

Even in my working place there is this girl that is giving me green light but am afraid to talk to her, one day she jokingly say to me guy please wise up but come to think of it I do talk to ladies without fear b4

What can be the cause of this fear and shy when I am abt to talk to a woman

Please help

stop seeing women as something so special, if you love a woman go straight to her and tell her your feelings, if she insult you my brother insult her back........
Re: Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please by Phcmayor(m): 12:43pm On May 02, 2021
lucky999:

stop seeing women as something so special, if you love a woman go straight to her and tell her your feelings, if she insult you my brother insult her back........
. Why will I insult her I think I will behave mature then
Re: Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please by naIraiaND: 12:49pm On May 02, 2021
Phcmayor:
. Hope is not harmful

Not at all!

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain A Long Distance Relationship / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Obtained Accurate Simp Statistics With Her Case / Why I Always Craved For Fredric To S*x Me Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.