Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) (78912 Views)

Buhari: Oronsaye’s Report Review Almost Completed / Opeyemi, Omoyele Sowore's Wife: FG Has No Grounds To Hold My Husband / FG Has Reclaimed Back The Senate President Tweeter Handle From Saraki. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by Aconomist: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
thatigboman:
the bridge can never be completed by 2023 except by miracle. The Op is just a troll
Sorry, I thought it was almost complete. Its too late to edit the page now.
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by aryzgreat: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
8. . Don't post false information on Nairaland

Seun, lalasticlala this is purely false information and the OP deserves ban for lying and posting false information.

This bridge is not almost completed. As a matter of fact just one lane is about 60℅ done, the second lane has not been started. The bridge guards have not been started, asphalting has not even been started.

How is this almost completed?

Is this site now APC propaganda forum?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by thatigboman: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aconomist:
Sorry, I thought it was almost complete.
for where? Far from being near completed. Very far
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aconomist:
Meanwhile, Goodluck, Jonathan did not complete a single project despite enjoying oil prices of over $100 a barrel. Buhari may be a monkey. But he is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

den don give you small change

you guys keep making comparison on what is not, EXCEPT I DO FINDINGS I WOULDN'T SAY JONATHAN DID THIS OR THAT BUT bros
let's agree Jonathan didn’t live up to expectations, BUHARI HASN'T HAS WELL, NIGERIA HAS GOTTEN MULTIPLE WRONG AWARDS UNDER BUHARI

those ones alone is a minus cause investors consider them b4 investing in one country or another

infrastructural development is THE BASIC DUTY OF GOVERNMENT
FUNDED BY SOVEREIGN MONEY.
the completion of the bridge is good, I have to admit that

but trying to use that to lunch cheap jab on Jonathan is
FOOLISH

is like kettle calling Pot black

under Buhari

--- WHICH COUNTRY IS THE WORLD POVERTY CAPITAL

-- WHICH COUNTRY IS THE SECOND MOST CORRUPTS COUNTRY IN WEST AFRICA

-- HOW MUCH IS PRICE OF FOOD STUFFS
-- HOW MANY TIMES HAS NIGERIA ENTERED RECESSION

-- HOW ABOUT SECURITY: we have degrade terrorism, we have finished them, they are technically defeated and downgraded and decimated and elongated
but scores are still being wasted by the same terror gang

how about kidnapping ( where are you hiding yourself )

---- how about their sense lies up and down ESP ON SENSITIVE ISSUES

ABEG NIGERIA YOUTHS WE CAN DO BETTER

WE NEED TO CALL A SPADE SPADE
THAT HOW WE'LL MAKE CORRECTIONS AS WE OUGHT
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by HeadShot: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
plaindealer:

The fact that you people regurgitate that because of hatred and bigotry doesn't mean it's true because the facts on the ground doesn't and cannot support claim.

How many people died under the Fulani herdsmen knife Today?

Facts on ground indeed

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by juniorstar(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
APC AND PDP ARE MONUMENTAL FAILURES. THEY HAVE BOTH DONE WORSE THAT MILITARY REGIME. UNDER THEIR LEADERSHIP THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED IN ENRICHING FEW MEN WHO ARE CLOSE TO THE CORRIDORS OF POWER. MEN WHO SHOULD HAVE RETIRED AS CIVIL SERVANTS AND GONE TO STAY IN RETIREMENT HOMES. THE MILITARY DID SAME TOO BUT WITH MORE IMPUNITY BUT THE NUMBER OF MEN THAT PARTOOK IN THE LOOT WASNT AS IT IS NOW. AS THE WORLD MOVES AHEAD WHAT PLANS ARE BEING MADE FOR GENERATIONS YET UNBORN WHEN OUR CRUDE OIL BECOMES ONCE UPON A TIME. WE NEED TO INVEST HEAVILY IN EDUCATION AND SKILLS AQUISITION NOT BY BUYING CHALK AND BLACKBOARD OOH. IF NOT WE WOULD BE RAISING A GENERATION OF SCAMMERS AND WHEN THE CENTER CAN NO LONGER HOLD EVERYMAN TO HIS TENT AND THEN THE 1914 UNION BECOMES BROKEN. WE NEED TO DEVELOP THE MINDS OF THE YOUNG.
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by ThatEnuguboi: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Naso my matter dey pain u oooo grin
Na truth I talk, your father no reach grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by SmartPolician: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
adekolaelect:
How does this one related to what the guy was claiming ? Must you insult others before you can express your views? Must someone be somewhere before he could know how it be with these life of Technologies ? With the way you are reasoning you are too not deserved to be employed for extra home class Teacher for kids .

E dey pain this one

You never see anything sef

It's the internet, son.

If you cannot bear the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by LtCZAR: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is this, what BMC crew wants to dish out to us tonight? So we can forget the fact that, His Excellency, The President, violated the Rule He Signed to Law.

No be small work BMC dey do sha.

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by firstratedcitiz(m): 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
I will choose the worst of Jonathan over the best of Buhari, anyday.
Aconomist:
Meanwhile, Goodluck, Jonathan did not complete a single project despite enjoying oil prices of over $100 a barrel. Buhari may be a monkey. But he is the best president Nigeria has ever had.

3 Likes

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by uuzba(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
thatigboman:
E still far like that?
Na Atlantic Ocean dem dey cross? No be just one small river?
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by KosiGee(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Because he built a 9km span bridge? Was it his money?

Tell us what buhari did for your people and your useless Governors combined...

Your regional governors must be extrapolarry useless that there is nothing to write about them.

The length of the old bridge is 1400m or 1.4km while the length of the new or second Niger bridge is 1603m or 1.6km.

Where and how did you get the additional 7.4km

Modified...The total length of the bridge including the road leading to it was never mentioned anywhere. It’ll be nice to see the photos if anyone has it.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by Aconomist: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
thatigboman:
The FG expects the project to be complete by 2022, https://nairametrics.com/2020/11/23/fg-says-second-niger-bridge-will-be-completed-in-2022-project-to-cost-n414-billion/

What are you seeing on the ground? Is there workman activity?
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:
Na truth I talk, your father no reach grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Naso my matter dey pain u oooo
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by deji17: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Your regional governors must be extrapolarry useless that there is nothing to write about them.

The money stolen by Jonathan and his fellow robbers, was it their money?
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by DWJOBScom(m): 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Bia this man stop writing what am about to write before me na.
Calm down

You have spoken well sha BUT I disagree with calling GEJ a monumental failure
He did his best but for the north who betrayed him faster than anything also remember he started the bridge and progressive work began UNLESS someone unknown happened to the budget(am waiting for the fight that will reveal this)
It is well
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by GetMeRight: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Jonathan is an unbridled failure. Nothing good can be written about his administration.

Even insecurity was at its highest.

He used second Niger bridge just for politics and every year pours one trip of sand there..one trip per year.

Even no single machine for work there but labourers with shovels and I begin to ask will they use shovel to dig foundation in river Niger.

But all same he was a good vice president during the time of yar'dua and not like the short missile of a pastor lying up and down and involving himself from one corruption scandal to the other while intimidating the press to submission at same time.

Osinbajo is a disaster.

I don't know your expectations of Prof Osinbajo but he still remains the best VP Nigeria has ever had and the most active VP ever.

No one can intimidate press if they have their facts, Nigeria press and media are nothing but politicians instrument of character assassination

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by omoadeleye(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aconomist:

Loquacious OP, i don't know the person that ask you all these rhetorical analysis now
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by thatigboman: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
uuzba:

E still far like that?
Na Atlantic Ocean dem dey cross? No be just one small river?
Niger River is a small river abi. I hear u

1 Like

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by ThatEnuguboi: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Naso my matter dey pain u oooo
Truth is bitter, coughs in igala cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by naijaking1: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aconomist:
Sorry, I thought it was almost complete. Its too late to edit the page now.

Sorry?
You are not sorry at all. You are part of the corrupt and evil Buhari propaganda machine
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by CodeXI: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
When you mentioned the name Jonathan, get some facts right . We had the fastest growing economy in africa and he was president for just 5 years. he had lots of university completed than buhari would have in eight years.
you posted this picture because you want to criticize blindly . please you have to read about jonathan administration to be educated well because i feel you were still a kid during ex-president jonathan administration.
Aconomist:

1 Like

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by Ade3131: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aconomist:

My guy, you're making a very bold statement with this talk of PMB being the best ever Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
I will choose the worst of Jonathan over the best of Buhari, anyday.
I Love this.
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by Aconomist: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
KosiGee:

The length of the old bridge is 1400m or 1.4km while the length of the new or second Niger bridge is 1603m or 1.6km.

Where and how did you get the additional 7.4km
The cost is staggeringly overpriced. Mozambique built a bridge of double the length for only half the cost.
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:
Truth is bitter, coughs in igala cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Naso my matter pain u reach grin
Stop ass licking me pls
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aconomist:

And Obasanjo is what? Oga can we shun sentiments?
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by Aconomist: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
naijaking1:

Sorry?
You are not sorry at all. You are part of the corrupt and evil Buhari propaganda machine
Well, to me the bridge looks almost complete. What are you seeing on ground?
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by Ykc2(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
plaindealer:

The fact that you people regurgitate that because of hatred and bigotry doesn't mean it's true because the facts on the ground doesn't and cannot support claim.

if northern Nigeria is paradise like you said we enter have this

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by KosiGee(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Aconomist:
The cost is staggeringly overpriced. Mozambique built a bridge of double the length for only half the cost.

I was shocked when I saw N336 billion shocked
Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by PHijo(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Over 1 billion usd for a less than 2km bridge? Is that what you claim is a great achievement?

You can dislike Jonathan but in the 5 years he was in charge he did more infrastructural projects than Obasanjo and late Yar'Adua did in their 11 years in charge.

When Jonathan took over oil production was at an all time low of 800,000 barrels per day. He never blamed his predecessors, he worked towards increasing it to 2.2 million barrels. More than 4,000 megawatts of power generation was added to Nigeria's grid.

Local content law that has boosted local participation in the oil industry was done by him. Several airports were built or remodelled. Many new universities were built, Obasanjo, late Yar'Adua or Buhari built none.

Except for the private universities Obasanjo and his vice, Atiku built for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) by aryzgreat: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
pafra:

One lane bridge? Lol
Stop magnifying your ignorance

You are the real ignoramus!

This is bridge I cross twice a week.

From the picture posted, can't you see the right lane has not been casted? The are only casting left lane and have not crossed the river even.

Bury Ur head in shame for delving into what you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.