Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) (49708 Views)

Naira Floating by Tinubu was Ill-advised-Atiku / Buhari: Despite Our Differences, Yar’Adua Was A Patriot / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua And Murtala Nyako In Mecca (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by abbaapple: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2021
angry
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by philipstanley(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2021
what of Buhari?
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by DarkEmpathy: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2021
Yaradua >>>>>>>>>>>Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Rosella25(f): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2021
Issorite
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by BananaPeel(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2021
In conclusion, only God has the final say irrespective of doctor's report or what the high and mighty thinks about their political correctness.
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Oizee(f): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2021
Baba u tried......u didn't do anything bad on that, we can only blame death.....
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by BadEnglish(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2021
This man no well o
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by thundafire: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2021
Golan007:
In your right mind, you felt a man with a kidney transplant was the best to lead the country.
but he is still better than dey Vege we have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by checkthis1990: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2021
Thats revealing.

Meanwhile,
Read on how to get an ecommerce website for 9500 naira in 24hrs with no deposit:

https://www.nairaland.com/6392312/no-deposit-how-get-ecommerce
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Chinny024(f): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2021
Sammy07:
Lol
He also think Buhari will die in office like yar Adua that's why he imposed him on us.

Unfortunately, him no die cry
Who told you?...
Can you swear that ,that under 18 in Aso rock is Buhari?
In this country, trust only yourself... The greed for power can take them Miles!!!
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Marv650(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2021
10 years Facebook account for Sale.... 08033891744 whatsapp only.
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Ayo2004: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2021
He called him,he picked and he asked "are u dead or alive",this OBJ is either very stupid or a god of clout chasing grin

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by TATALoAlaMu: 9:31am On Feb 01, 2021
The Doctor is your friend. He told you what you wanted to hear but unfortunately both the doctor and doctee are dead.

5 Likes

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by southsouthking(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2021
These old men plunged Nigeria into what it is today.
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Golan007:
In your right mind, you felt a man with a kidney transplant was the best to lead the country.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by mejai(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2021
To me, I believe obasanjo knew he wouldn't survive and with Jonathan next, southern region will still hold on to power. It was a well thought-out plan. He need not to open up on that.
Unfortunately, our brothers from the West returned the power to the north again. And Jonathan is not a strong politician to hold on to power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Kayharry(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2021
You can't compare second hand with New
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Emperormartin(m): 9:38am On Feb 01, 2021
This obj know too much info about Nigeria... The more he is aging the more he is dishing out salient info...
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 9:39am On Feb 01, 2021
Yaradua remains my favourite nig. Leader!

I thought Buhari will be better but bubu turned out to be

the WORST disaster ever to befall Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Padi Padi government....... The same obj, is portraying himself as our only saviour.........

Failed political class gang ......

1 Like

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by RuMiRgO1stSon: 9:43am On Feb 01, 2021
RIP chief
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2021
/
Only in Nigeria.

Of all the viable candidates, he chose one with comma to his health. Nonsense.

\

1 Like

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 01, 2021
Both of em are d best presidents of Nigeria. Buhari is d worst. May we never be ruled by someone of buhari type
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Daniella2252(f): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2021
Good morning and happy New month to all of you my nairaland family.

Please I'm so sorry for this my action but to be sincere I had no other option..
Please I need your financial assistance of any amount and I will greatly appreciate if I can get any help on here because I believe that behind every moniker is a great and kind human. Please help me I really need you���. cry cry

3108746214 A O firstbank.

1 Like

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by dukebabaaduke(m): 9:50am On Feb 01, 2021
Nah you wan kill am
ezenwajosh:
He also knew the man in aso rock is not buhari

But he will reveal it in his book in 2027 if he's alive till then
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Flakeyy: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Let us leave matter for matthias
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2021
Y then did u endorse him? Can't u see Ure d one who's more sick? "He who beats drum 4 a mad man 2 dance is also mad".
Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 10:07am On Feb 01, 2021
neyorlmogzy:
Who was the better candidate?

Buhari or Tinubu.. Ahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Carlyscales: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2021
Golan007:

And in your right mind, you believe you can analyse a medical report better than:

1) a professor emeritus of medicine

2) the first professor of medicine by any African university

3) a professor chair in UI at the age of 35

4) Taking special interest in Hypertension and Kidney diseases, he has made tremendous contributions in these areas.

5) a Rockefeller visiting fellow John Hopkins, Yale and Washington, Seattle Medical School [1966],

6) visiting professor of medicine, Harvard University

7) Senior Associate in Medicine, Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, Boston Massachusetts, USA [1974-75],

cool visiting Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine, and fellow of Balliol college, university of oxford [1981 – 1982],

9) member WHO Advisory Committee on Health for Research [1990 – 1994] and

10) visiting Professor of Medicine University of Cape Town [1996

Broos warn ya safeoo
This is new yr grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Abujaexpress: 10:09am On Feb 01, 2021
atiku4President:
Medically there's nothing wrong with a person with successful kidney transplant
Tell them

1 Like

Re: I Knew Umaru Yar’adua Was Ill - Obasanjo (Throwback Photos) by Masterito(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Ofcourse yes, if it was actually "successful".
Golan007:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri One Million Man March For Peter Obi / EFCC Seals Hotel Owned By Shuaibu Salisu / 7 Senators That Constitute 'Cabal' In The Senate - NigerianBulletin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.