Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) (64446 Views)

Christmas Rice I Shared In Igbere Not From FG — Senator Kalu (Video) / Ahmad Lawan Bags Chieftaincy Title In Igbere, Orji Kalu’s Hometown (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Obama moved to a rented apartment after his tenure. The immediate past VP Mike pence no get house sef.African leaders I hail ooooo undecided
and where did you get this useless thing you typed here from? African leaders are bad but that does not mean you should misinform the public.

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Springboot: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:
Funds meant to build for the people, these foolish sycophantic politicians stole everything for themselves.

But he wasn't into politics before building this house
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
This one nah stupid rich man, with olden days sense, thank god his senses are bck, atleast using dat as a resort would be a great idea,
Abeg,the government have refused to help us in dis country, nd ive refused to be killed by hunger, na y i wan sell dis Facebook...I've used it for 8yrs nd e never give me money, if u are interested, jst indicate!
I dey sell am for a better tomoro abeg, make una come buy
delete it permanently.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by heniford2: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
What most people fail to realise is that having a big house with so many rooms is now old fashioned. By the time the children starts growing and checking out to start their own lives the house will become lonely and hard to maintain.

For example this Kalu house has

over 36 jumbo sized sitting rooms

– 12 room presidential lodge

– Governors lodge for all the 36 states and FCT

– A 5000 capacity conference hall

– 22 Kitchens

– 102 toilets

– 76 Bathrooms

– 187 bedrooms

– a golf course

– a football pitch

– an olympic sized swimming pool

– one indoor swimming pool

The question is how many of those rooms or facilities have used in the last 5years undecided and how many of his children are living there
that's what happened when you get ill money you just don't understand anything, anymore on how to invest it, you become blind your thought are only for that moment you don't understand how to touch life's i just wonder how the Rich makes money without reaching out to his community this man community its so poor yet the don't have steady power,no good Road, no good education for his community no empowerment nothing, nothing just hungry for power yet we given the power you waste it like boom, Africa mentality a grave yard of its own so empty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by evans4luv: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
kalu is been doing unimaginable things lately, hmmmmm i smell something....2023 ambition loading

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by kingriches2005: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

Maybe somebody told him that he was going to be the president of Nigeria grin and he should go and prepare by building his own presidential palace
He has a big mindset to become one in future.
it is not yet late my dear.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Dpharisee: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Obama moved to a rented apartment after his tenure. The immediate past VP Mike pence no get house sef.African leaders I hail ooooo undecided
You dey lie, they are shareholders of military industrial complex and all the money they need is provided as long as they started a war during their tenure
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
Btruth:
"While reiterating that everything about life is vanity, he said he can't provide answers as to why he has such magnificent edifice anytime his children seek answers from him"

I'm glad that he answered the question by himself.

Greedy bastard. angry
Fahdiga1:
Already tired of one of his loot. Africans can do the unthinkable
Dude built this house before he was even governor. Rumor had it that he gave OBJ 500million naira seed money when he came out of prison to enable him contest for the 1999 presidential election. OBJ actually bit him in the azz when he eventually became president. OUK was a director of bank at age 19 and was a billionaire before he was 25. He was given a national merit award at age 26 by the then military president IBB in 1986, making him the youngest Nigerian to ever receive a national merit award. If you doubt me, goggle is your friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Springboot: 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
. Oh my God, how can you just type rubbish online without verification. Obama has 2 houses, why will he rent a place? Even the wife is rich enough to buy a house.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by 4wards: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Queenlovely:
An unexamined life is not worth living

Let us drop our phone for just a minute and examine things,

Why are we always reacting to every news, does it mean we are helpless

It seems we should stop reacting to everything, introspection is a better reaction sometimes,
Ideas can come from slowing down and examining things

The politicians, bloggers, journalist wants us to react to everything, keep calm and watch sometimes.

Let us study the game of the corrupt and beat them to it
. na so
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by 1kinggy(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
What most people fail to realise is that having a big house with so many rooms is now old fashioned. By the time the children starts growing and checking out to start their own lives the house will become lonely and hard to maintain.

– 22 Kitchens

– 102 toilets

– 76 Bathrooms

– 187 bedrooms

– a golf course

– a football pitch

The question is how many of those rooms or facilities have used in the last 5years undecided and how many of his children are living there

What for?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
/
All these people building multi-bedroom mansions have no idea what they are getting themselves into until they grow old. With kids gone and most rooms empty, it gradually starts turning into a haunted house. After all, a person can only sleep in one room at a time.

/

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by toprealman: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
For the downtrodden abi? OUK alway making himself look like a saint and not an oppersor. It is well.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Tribalism123(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
His house is 400rooms underground.
Mad money
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
grin Our Money for One Man resort
Thisis2raw:
The resort should be named OUR MONEY resort
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thisis2raw:
The resort should be named OUR MONEY resort
he has build the house before he became a governor. So certainly the building was not from looted fund
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by AustineCJ: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jonasigoh:
na dis house get all dis abi another one dey somewhere
its the house, I’m from abia state and visited the said house once.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by billyG(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
If not for Africanman mentality of unbridled primitive accumulation of wealth why should a man has more than 5rooms house?..that house is a waste of money,his children will not stay there forever,he can only sleep in one room at a time,he has to be running generators all the time, maintenance will be every day, security cost will be very high,even if workers connived to pilfer items he will never know,if that house is in his village...he better plan on moving it to umuahia to make it a viable resort...he can give me d contract to move that edifice for #1bn to a viable location.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

– 22 Kitchens

– 102 toilets

1 petrol station

– 76 Bathrooms

– 187 bedrooms

– a golf course

– a football pitch

Blood of Moses shocked
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Already tired of one of his loot. Africans can do the unthinkable
sense is far from you. The house that was commissioned before he become governor?
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by sokera: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Imagine what their leaders are doing with their money but it's not a problem to them but Tinubu is their number 1 problem ... useless people
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

– 22 Kitchens

– 102 toilets

1 petrol station

– 76 Bathrooms

– 187 bedrooms

– a golf course

– a football pitch

The question is how many of those rooms or facilities have been used in the last 5years undecided and how many of his children are living there
Where the children dey self...not as if he has up to 5 children
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by sircatherine45(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:

– 22 Kitchens

– 102 toilets

1 petrol station

– 76 Bathrooms

– 187 bedrooms

– a golf course

– a football pitch

The question is how many of those rooms or facilities have been used in the last 5years undecided and how many of his children are living there
Vanity, all's vanity
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by nedekid: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2021
Coldie:
The house don tire am the guys business slok enterprises has gone down the drain and he is now eating money from senate, what's on his mind is to convert his house to resort and move to abuja full time
I understand that slock is still big time majoring in the oil and gas industry and that is why they are no longer visible in town. Uzor kalu's company is said to be the largest loffshore servicing company owning several vessels for bunkering, offshore crew transportation, logistics, house boats, barges etc. They generate revenue in the tens of thousands of usd per day.

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mikecold:
I am more concerned about the 36 governors Lodge for the 36 states governors in a private residence.

What was he truly thinking as a governor sef was he ever going to get 36 governors inside his house all at once.

You would hardly find 36 governors in aso rock lodging all at once

To rule the country N host each Governor every weekend na... Maybe!!!
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Zane2point4(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
All these people building multi-bedroom mansions have no idea what they are getting themselves into until they grow old. With kids gone and most rooms empty, it gradually starts turning into a haunted house. After all, a person can only sleep in one room at a time.

/

Hahahhh ,guy u made sense i swear.
Only 3 bedroom flat i rented sef ,na only one i deh use,other rooms come be like say anoda entity occupy am,i occasionally open them to look arnd so that they can feel a human presence atleast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Coldie:
The house don tire am the guys business slok enterprises has gone down the drain and he is now eating money from senate, what's on his mind is to convert his house to resort and move to abuja full time

Slok petroleum functions but I have not seen Oyibo man build this size of a house.

Nawa.
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by Mogamb00: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mikecold:
I am more concerned about the 36 governors Lodge for the 36 states governors in a private residence.

What was he truly thinking as a governor sef was he ever going to get 36 governors inside his house all at once.

Maybe he was planning sleepover
Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Etizz:
Thief.......but how could this building contain all that is stated?

Visit Igbere and ohafia.

He is not the only one having such a big house there.

Their houses are hotel sized. There is one along the road called Abbot Resort..

1 Like

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by nutripotherbals: 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
This man stole the common wealth of Abia state people. Now he is tired of his loot.

“I Suffered Rejection like SARS, from MEN because of my Bad Breath/Mouth Odor and Discoloured Tooth”

27 years Old Lady from Happyland Estate- Lekki, Lagos State shares how She Finally got rid of Bad Breath/Mouth Odor and Discolored Teeth all in Ten days, after it had ruined All her Relationships.

And how She finally found a Product that WORKS

See it Here>>> www.nutripotherbals.com/solution

Re: Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos) by teebillz: 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mikecold:

Each according to his brain capacity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Governor Ambode's Handshake People Are Talking About / 36 State Governors, The Courses They Studied & The Higher Institutions Attended / Senator Elisha Abbo Slaps A Man In His Hometown In Mubi Adamawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.