Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN (3035 Views)

Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / Screenshot Of The ESN Boys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Delusions
Pained why are you pained cheesy

Oya let me laugh at your misery small
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

Ohhhh u still annoyed and pained please don't be annoyed cheesy

Just a take a full sachet of felvin and paracetamol mixed with sleeping medicine and trust me you will be alright
wink

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by kingsavage: 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
junketer:
The south west governors are playing politics with yoruba lives. Left for the south east governors, they will do the same. Thank God for ipob and ESN, south east would also be going through the same predicament like the south west.
The funny part is that yorubas still think that the fulanis understand dialogue. The only way to fight the fulanis is fire to fire and once you do that you'll see them on the news crying, complaining and then Buhari will send army to protect them.
Now let me ask the yorubas, has Buhari sent the army to protect the people that are being attacked in your land? NO! But if yorubas were to attack the herdsmen now then Buhari will remember how to send the army to protect his people.
Make una dey there dey always attack igbos,ipob and esn while the fulanis are busy decimating you.
the leaders are playing politics because of 2023... mumu people

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:
The yorubas are already trapped in a serious dilemma,how can they evict the killer herdsmen from their midst.

The yorubas culture of accommodation had landed them in their present predicament hence I fear they have to live with this plaque for the rest of their lives, that's what hypocrisy and betrayal had led them into.When ipob started agitating the yorubas joined hands with the evil Fulani government to attack ipob members,but unfortunately ipob grew to become a force to be reckoned with and a major obstacle to the fulani caliphate government.What igbos saw in 1967 it's now the yorubas are starting to feel a glimpse of it.

But we can't continue to live in acrimony with the yorubas,because that's what will keep the fulanis to wax stronger and tighten their grip.i have forgiven the yorubas and I urge all my fellow igbos to join hands with me to forgive the yorubas and support them as they struggle to get herdsmen from their lands.

If you yorubas want to secure your lands,the solution is not amotekun,it's not your obas or ooni,it's not afenifere it's not tinubu,it's not APC/PDP,it's not 2023 presidential slots,it's not your representatives and governors in government,it is yorubas that should rise and set up a well equipped and heavily armed millitia comprised mostly of Yoruba recruits,send them into the bushes/forests and communities and let them flush out these herdsmen from Yoruba land even if it requires them to engage the already compromised Nigeria army as they defend their land,they have to do it fiercely and bravely just as it happened in orlu,thats the only solution because if you wait for your governors and amotekun to save yorubas,yorubas will wait till enternity and witness their land completely colonised right before their eyes just as gobir was colonised and renamed sokoto by fulani Invaders

Yorubas better wake up and see the handwriting of doom on the wall

It is too late for them they cannot do anything because the plan was in APC party tinubu become president and vice president he had to Sacrifice his own people and give their land to the fulanis that was the job of APC

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:

Wether u liked it or not,ESN approach is the best for yorubas to follow since these fulanis no wan get sense and be peaceful.

It is very difficult to do what you are saying because there's a level of illiteracy in the southwest is too much most of these people have no food to eat and begging the fulanis for breadcrumbs

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
kingsavage:
the leaders are playing politics because of 2023... mumu people
Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2021
kingsavage:
ogun day kill this one ni?
You no sabi read
Oooh nor vex it's was an accidental discharge grin I thought u where on the side of the enemy so I hereby retreat my statements nor vex and please retreat yours

Peace wink

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by ludd2018: 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jones4190:
ESN is a terrorist group soon to be explore, they attacks fulani settlement yesterday and killed innocent people because they are fulanis,

So the ones fulanis have been killing others you did not see ? Hypocrite. Why must fulanis occupy people's land with out permission? Are other tribes doing same in the North?

2 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by phyllumtopilla: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:
The yorubas are already trapped in a serious dilemma,how can they evict the killer herdsmen from their midst.

The yorubas culture of accommodation had landed them in their present predicament hence I fear they have to live with this plaque for the rest of their lives, that's what hypocrisy and betrayal had led them into.When ipob started agitating the yorubas joined hands with the evil Fulani government to attack ipob members,but unfortunately ipob grew to become a force to be reckoned with and a major obstacle to the fulani caliphate government.What igbos saw in 1967 it's now the yorubas are starting to feel a glimpse of it.

But we can't continue to live in acrimony with the yorubas,because that's what will keep the fulanis to wax stronger and tighten their grip.i have forgiven the yorubas and I urge all my fellow igbos to join hands with me to forgive the yorubas and support them as they struggle to get herdsmen from their lands.

If you yorubas want to secure your lands,the solution is not amotekun,it's not your obas or ooni,it's not afenifere it's not tinubu,it's not APC/PDP,it's not 2023 presidential slots,it's not your representatives and governors in government,it is yorubas that should rise and set up a well equipped and heavily armed millitia comprised mostly of Yoruba recruits,send them into the bushes/forests and communities and let them flush out these herdsmen from Yoruba land even if it requires them to engage the already compromised Nigeria army as they defend their land,they have to do it fiercely and bravely just as it happened in orlu,thats the only solution because if you wait for your governors and amotekun to save yorubas,yorubas will wait till enternity and witness their land completely colonised right before their eyes just as gobir was colonised and renamed sokoto by fulani Invaders

Your write-up is jaundiced, full of prejudice and senseless!!!!.....
Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
phyllumtopilla:

Your write-up is jaundiced, full of prejudice and senseless!!!!.....
Fulani man spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by MrColdsweat: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Zooposki:
When I made a comment years back that Nigeria will be split into two down the middle, people laughed at me. South East, North East, South South will be together. South West and North West will be together.
Or you think Buhari is just developing South West and North West for laughs?

It is very clear now.

Buhari was developing southwest because he has dreams of conquering it and handing it to his people.

While he was developing the southwest, yoruba people felt relaxed, and the herdsmen were silently plotting. The yorubas were carried away and deceived by the federal projects.

Fear the sokoto caliphate.

2 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Gjrich(m): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
superjab:

Well said

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by edoairways: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
[quote author=Jones4190 post=98628094]ESN is a terrorist group soon to be explore, they attacks fulani settlement yesterday and killed innocent people because they are fulanis, [/quote]
miyetti allah should be proscribed that

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Toosure70: 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Mumu post.

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Guestlander: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
Comedians.

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
What is wrong with Igbos for Pete sake? One stupid thread after the next about Yorubas nonstop and 24/7 here!!!! Can you guys just mind your business and your corner to leave Yorubas alone?

Your obsession with the Yorubas is creepy and I think after Fulanis you lot should be next to be bounced from the SW, as a matter of urgency, because you don't mean we'll for Yorubas at all.

That you're not slashing folks up and down with big daggers does not make you better than the Fulanis. You lot are as wicked and malevolent in mind as the worst Fulani. I pity Yorubas who don't appreciate this fact about you guys.

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
OneTemplate:
What is wrong with Igbos for Pete sake? One stupid thread after the next about Yorubas nonstop and 24/7 here!!!! Can you guys just mind your business and your corner to leave Yorubas alone?

Your obsession with the Yorubas is creepy and I think after Fulanis you lot should be next to be bounced from the SW, as a matter of urgency, because you don't mean we'll for Yorubas at all.

That you're not slashing folks up and down with big daggers does not make you better than the Fulanis. You lot are as wicked and malevolent in mind as the worst Fulani. I pity Yorubas who don't appreciate this fact about you guys.
U Ard not a Yoruba man u are either an impersonator from Arewa land or a conquered and enslaved Yoruba Muslim cool

2 Likes

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Bettykeys: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
This Pathetic dimwit pigsss from the yeeeast almost thinking that they know it all like seriously.. .

Imagine this is exactly how your forefathers misguided millions of innocent lives into early grave thinking they are unstoppable..

As for Yorubas. We believe that the pen is mightier than the sword.

Wait and see. .

Your ESN will soon creating factions and start consuming you all.

The Northerner also thought that they would always be in control of BH not knowing it will consume them to this extend
Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 02, 2021
Bettykeys:
This Pathetic dimwit pigsss from the yeeeast almost thinking that they know it all like seriously.. .

Imagine this is exactly how your forefathers misguided millions of innocent lives into early grave thinking they are unstoppable..

As for Yorubas. We believe that the pen is mightier than the sword.

Wait and see. .

Your ESN will soon creating factions and start consuming you all.

The Northerner also thought that they would always be in control of BH not knowing it will consume them to this extend

Dont mind the jobless haters. They always cry in the end. Is this not how IPOB started till the FG then faced them squarely leading to the group being proscribed.

Before that point Igbos were shouting up and down about the invincibility of IPOB same as they now do with ESN. They got away with the noise for a while till FG decided enough was enough and sent the Python to twerk in the SE and dish mud water to pitiful IPOBians.

Igbos never learn. I am willing to bet any money that tears of pain and frustration lay around the corner for these obdurate peole who always celebrate and mock others early only to then be disgraced and humiliated in the end.

Yet trust Igbos to never learn from experience. Let them continue obsessing about Yorubas rather than minding their own business. They will soon hit the buffers with their illegal ESN they are hyping prematurely.

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by Kaysalas(m): 10:15am On Feb 08, 2021
superjab:
Time to act is now
Hi,

1 Like

Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by BIGKemsey(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2021
Unfortunately, they can't do that. They prefer to talk and talk.
Re: What Yorubas Should Learn From The ESN by VanBommel(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
BastardWike:

Lolz, you're still talking of traveling on our highways? Nothing will ever make me travel on the Asaba/Benin/Ore highway again! Nothing will make me to travel on the Okene/Lokoja/Abuja highway or any other of such dangerous roads in the North and West. If it is so crucial that I must travel, then I will use flight. Anyone using these dangerous highways now is risking his or her life!

Kidnapping by Fulanis have become multi billion naira industry and these people are seriously cashing out all over Nigeria. It is another form of empowerment to their lower class.
those that doesn't have the means to travel by air, how will they do it? Sometimes you need to think of the plight of others before making some comments

(1) (2) (Reply)

28 People Killed At Nnamdi Kanu's House[video ] / BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria / FG Banned Airplane "Abandoned" By Amaechi From Nigeria In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.