Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,403 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. (10092 Views)

DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Nobody: 4:25am On Feb 02, 2021
At least she wasn't fuccked on that day, be thankful.
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Nitah1: 5:51am On Feb 02, 2021
lastchild:
Lol

this ex issue is just too hard to break, I don't know why
My brother, my ex is married with a kid and am also married, if you see our chat ehn you go faint.... She even told me she dnt love the husband and the guy no d satisfy her in bed that she's just managing him.

Abeg make i stop there.
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 02, 2021
ALL women with exes contact them and have sex with them if they get the chance. But look at the bright side. This is an awesome opportunity to go into partnership. You can sell part of the shares in the woman to Austin. Maybe pay the bride price 40-60, or even 30-70 (since she'll be living mostly with you).

Or which other advice do you seek?
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Liposure: 7:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Nitah1:
My brother, my ex is married with a kid and am also married, if you see our chat ehn you go faint.... She even told me she dnt love the husband and the guy no d satisfy her in bed that she's just managing him.

Abeg make i stop there.
is it that you two were not compatible for marriage
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Liposure: 7:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Girls of nowadays. Obviously, the ex is still very much her boo.
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Nitah1: 7:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Liposure:
is it that you two were not compatible for marriage
The father rejected me cos of tribal differences.

Imagine telling me if we are left alone we will have sex..
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Heartdanny(f): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Op your friend wahala be like USA visa! Make dem no carry another person belle come give am.
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Liposure: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Nitah1:

this is serious
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Well, Find out who the austin guy is and what he means to her. He might just be a fling.

How was your relationship with her, were you just the guy that will marry her? You guys may not have an emotional attachment.

Last Last, ask her what she wants. Don't force anyone to marry you.

Do everything possible to make sure your life is not hard.
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by jericco1(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2021
I feel very sad for you, you can as well walk away from the marriage.

I'm not the type of person that can stomach such things.

My head will be replaying it every now and then.

Please do what's best for you
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by yetunsbay(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
Fake story!
but such dey happen u know
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by yetunsbay(m): 9:28am On Feb 02, 2021
kuuljay:
So does it mean everybody responding including the OP don't know the difference between dowry and bride prize? Even nollywood don't know the difference so iam not surprised
Oga, why not tell us. Forget that one....as a sharp Nigerian u suppose decode every every
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by yetunsbay(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2021
Nitah1:

Abeg make i stop there.
na she go kill Una last
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by kuuljay(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2021
yetunsbay:
Oga, why not tell us. Forget that one....as a sharp Nigerian u suppose decode every every
decode what? Iam not a half literate and I don't converse like one,dowry and bride price two opposite words and no literate person should interchange it.you don't know it you don't know it nothing like like sharp Nigerian,olodo
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by yetunsbay(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2021
kuuljay:
decode what? Iam not a half literate and I don't converse like one,dowry and bride price two opposite words and no literate person should interchange it.you don't know it you don't know it nothing like like sharp Nigerian,olodo
not here to converse much words with you Mr Not Half literate.
The point is Op has already communicated and those wey wan grab don do so. Peace out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by lastchild: 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nitah1:

Abeg make i stop there.
Lol

this is serious, well, it happens alot, ex is a dangerous man to any married woman's life, anytime they strike, it enters
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
majamajic:
Your friend went to east and brought the wife closer to Austin in Lagos

It might just be a send-off sex which didn't happen as planned

My advice is , he should discuss with the girl about the chat , from what she said he should know what to do

Seriously she might still be a good wife after knowing u don catch her with this , this might not happen again all through their marriage . Let him discuss the chat with her , if she confess and beg for forgiveness , he should leave her , but if she start trying to be smart about it , he should simply show the msg to her family and terminate the marriage ,

Meanwhile he should screenshot this msg and save it well on his own phone to avoid , " oya this is my phone come show me the msg ! "

Pls do come back and tell us how the matter take finish
Stupid boy. That's how u all go on to marry rotten gals and still come here to right epistle
A hoe never changes, simp
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 7:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
people like you need to save money for future DNA test on all your kids.
Walai.. That dude got some inferiority complex
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 7:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
angelfallz:
if you can get the dowry back do so, if not leave it. Dump her ASAP.

Look for virgin girls to marry you guys would not hear.
Honestly virgin gals save one from lots of headaches, no attachments to any stupid ex, trust, lots more

Some people generalise virgin gals are stubborn but non virgins are more stubborn sef,

2 Likes

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 7:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bigfish121:
This is the main reason why it is better to marry a virgin because of all this ex mata.the thing dey tire me well well.i nor know which kind life we come dey leave now.Girls go just dey leave rubbish life.
I'm telling u, with a virgin gal most of this rubbish is gone

2 Likes

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

I'm telling u, with a virgin gal most of this rubbish is gone

Yeah, candid truth
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nitah1:

Abeg make i stop there.
Hope u never fvck am. U sef de cheat on your wife, be careful and behave yourself
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nitah1:

She must be very stupid. What a hoe
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by majamajic(m): 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Stupid boy. That's how u all go on to marry rotten gals and still come here to right epistle
A hoe never changes, simp

Your daddy , simp !
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
majamajic:

My daddy , simp
Fixed cool
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by majamajic(m): 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Fixed cool

U don't have respect

Do u know how many of your sisters and aunties that went for send-off sex ?

How many them send back come meet u ?

Divorce to easy for una mouth , what's is there to confront the girl and hear her out , then carry on from there
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2021
majamajic:

U don't have respect

Do u know how many of my sisters and aunties that went for send-off sex ?

How many them send back come meet u ?

Divorce to easy for una mouth , what's is there to confront the girl and hear her out , then carry on from there
At emboldened, fixed cool cool

All simps must be saved by fire by force
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by majamajic(m): 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

At emboldened, fixed cool cool

All simps must be saved by fire by force

Am granddad , am done . U can discuss that with my last kid , your age mate I noticed from way u reason

Do have a good night rest , wan join my team as they play Southampton
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Afostev11(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Accipetex:

Yes bro we can
how do I get such to monitor ones chat
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 10:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
majamajic:

Am granddad , am done . U can discuss that with my last kid , your age mate I noticed from way u reason

Do have a good night rest , wan join my team as they play Southampton
Eiya sorry, you must have suffered some much abuse from your feminist wife that u developed Stockholm syndrome. Ndo
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by majamajic(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

Eiya sorry, you must have suffered some much abuse from your feminist wife that u developed Stockholm syndrome. Ndo

Just like your dad

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ThatEnuguboi: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
majamajic:

Just like my dad
Fixed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. / Benefits Of Wearing Beads On Your Waist As A Lady / 11 Funny Things You Can Do To Solve Premature Ejaculati0n(Don't Laugh Oooo)(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.