Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. (10098 Views)

DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna / Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Bride Is 20 Years, N300,000 Paid As Dowry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Accipetex(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2021
Hello nairalanders.
The screen shot below contains a WhatsApp conversation between a girl and her best friend.

My friend has been in a long distance relationship with this girl he loves dearly since 2019 while girl was schooling, she just graduated and he traveled to the village and paid her dowry this January, brought her to Lagos and this is already happening same January. Please matured advice is needed.

My friend is devastated and confused, he needs my opinion but I decided to bring it here since I don't have monopoly of advices.

He is seeing everything as I have sent him a link to monitor people's views on it.

1 Share

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Jeon(f): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2021
Accipetex:
Hello nairalanders.
The screen shot below contains a WhatsApp conversation between a girl and her best friend.

My friend has been in a long distance relationship with this girl he loves dearly since 2019 while girl was schooling, she just graduated and he traveled to the village and paid her dowry this January, brought her to Lagos and this is already happening same January. Please matured advice is needed.

My friend is devastated and confused, he needs my opinion but I decided to bring it here since I don't have monopoly of advices.

He is seeing everything as I have sent him a link to monitor people's views on it.

nairalanders advicers are coming to address the issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Accipetex(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2021
From our conversation, he told me he found out Austin is the girls Ex through their chat.
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Jeon(f): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2021
Accipetex:
From our conversation, he told me he found out Austin is the girls Ex through their chat.

post the rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Numerouno94(m): 10:34am On Feb 01, 2021
Wahala b like APC Nairaland BMC crew, dem nor dey get sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by internationalman(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2021
I must do background check before proposing. I don't mind if she isn't a virgin but her ex mustn't live in close proximity to her..

I pity who's gonna be in love with my ex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by EaglesEyes1(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2021
Omo, c question oooo. So if Someone is threatening to stab you with a knife and bring the knife closer, will you stand there and be asking for peoples' advice on what you must do abi. It is better to lose money than let your lifetime of happiness be threatened. Be wise and ask God for direction but do not ignore the red flags.

10 Likes

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Mokason288(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2021
Chai this hoes ain’t loyal

1 Like

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2021
undecided Wahala truly be like Uganda, e no dey hard to enter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Kobicove(m): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2021
What advise do you still need from us? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Made619(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2021
Okafor's law of Congo Dynamics is evidently at work here because Austin is enjoying the efficacy of the law..

the law states that: If a 'Congo' has been 'shined' once (C1), it can always be shined again (C∞), provided it was shined properly (P) the previous times and the experience was remarkable.

ie; C1 • P = C∞.

My advice that brother should.......................

RUN!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Accipetex(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2021
Kobicove:
What advise do you still need from us? undecided
Your candid advise bro
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Accipetex(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Accipetex(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2021
internationalman:
I must do background check before proposing. I don't mind if she isn't a virgin but her ex mustn't live in close proximity to her..

He never knew bro, his girlfriend lived and schooled in the east all the while. He thought
they were coming to Lagos to start a new life.
Devoid of distractions from Ex's, family and friends
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by silento(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2021
Bro why are some of guys mumu like this u see long distance relationship avoid , my girlfriend of years opened up to me that a guy is dating her for over 2years now when she saw is like girls done dey plenty for my side ,

I only asked her if am to marry you today this guy will come to our wedding and also even damm ceremony how will you feel seeing him

She muted and couldn't answer the question

Unfortunately she didn't know the question means I will never marry u , we are still cool it is all for Congo shining

Never make a mistake to marry a partner in a long distance relationship

Nobody is faithful coz both are always cool with cheating and having multiple sex partners

Go back and collect the bride price God saved u in time avoid long distance relationship find a girl near and date and marry

Our nigerian girls are wicked they want to have emeka pink lips and also have Chinedu long dick and have Paul money machine

This girl might love you but Bible never advise us to marry for love it was stated that a wife should be respectful and submissive

If a woman lack any of this then she is not a wife

Bro don't make a mistake to marry a girl u love too much , Na she suppose love pass u

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Beastus(m): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2021
First of all.

What kind of screenshot is this?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Mikester: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2021
It will not kill any man to wait and thoroughly scrutinise his intended bride to avoid stories that touches. Just imagine this case now.

13 Likes

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2021
the obvious choice is to walk away.

Weak men will continue experiencing something like this. nature has a way of bringing weak men together with useless women.

Only a weak man gift marriage to a woman who has not earned it.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by lastchild: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
internationalman:

Lol

this ex issue is just too hard to break, I don't know why

1 Like

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Wahala be like Fulani herdsmen
Your friend is the only one who can decide what to do.
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by agbangam: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2021
Well, I guess Austin knows how to shine her Congo properly, may be Austin does the mouth action too, so it's gonna be difficult for her to leave Austin meaning you just have to go back to her people and collect your dowry back. She is gonna cheat with Austin, you cannot trust her and DNA test don cost.

14 Likes

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by lastchild: 11:58am On Feb 01, 2021
the Pic didn't explain much

2 Likes

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by youngvikthor(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fear girls

1 Like

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by youngvikthor(m): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2021
Collect you money back asap grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by dat9jaguy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Accipetex:
Hello nairalanders.

You said you brought her to Lagos after paying dowry, how come the ex is in the same town with her (she is at the hotel waiting for him)

2>Which straight girl uses a nude picture as background pic

Fake story angry

18 Likes

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ShackWes(f): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
I still don't understand the message you are trying to pass across

2 Likes

Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Collegelove: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
agbangam:
Well, I guess Austin knows how to shine her Congo properly, may be Austin does the mouth action too, so it's gonna be difficult for her to leave Austin meaning you just have to go back to her people and collect your dowry back. She is gonna cheat with Austin, you cannot trust her and DNA test don cost.
That's true. He should do it as soon as possible. Bitches aren't royal.
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by ichidodo: 12:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
booking
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by starbuck(f): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
This post will not smell front page

I am out
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
I know this is extremely painful, but the ONLY way forward is for your friend to go and collect the refund of the dowry and any other thing paid to marry her.
Regardless of what is in the other screenshots, your friend has not found a wife. Instead a hoe has found him.
Re: I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. by GreaterFuture3: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
I don't understand the Chat, what's Period have to.do with seeing austin that is her Ex

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Reasons Married Men Keep Running After 'call Girls' / Meet Myra Hills,the Woman With The Largest Fake Boobs / Is It OK For A Lady To Sleep With Every Guy She Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.