Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo (54688 Views)

ECOWAS Imposes No Flight Zone On Niger Republic / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by superior1: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Yorubass are wise peoples and ready to accomodate unlike Igbo's that hate Fulani's.Only miscreants in yorubaland are against the herdsmen. But real Omoluabis love them just as Governor Fayemi said

1. You aren’t Yoruba
2. May your generation witness what those people are going through in the hand of the Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Adihe7433: 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Do you know you can make up to 3% of your capital daily from Cryptocurrency CFD’s (Bitcoin, ethereum etc.) ?
Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress-free ....
Join SAFE PAY today and enjoy returns up to 3% credited directly to your bank account daily. You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

WhatsApp/call: +1(417)-726- 6008
LEARN MORE: W W W . S A F E P A Y. F U N D
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Dotherightthing:
Wash!

This news is for pigidiottts to masturbattte on... grin

Pigidiotts amaka... grin

Mvmv, focus on the topic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Stranger come your house, no buy am, no pay rent ,tell you make you pack comot. Chai!

11 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by codemaniacs: 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tonymexes:
Why can't the southern governors come together and end this people once and for all? Why's 2023 taking precedence over people's lives, livelihoods and settlements?

it has nothing to do with southern governors..

its the south west governors that are to come together..

6 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by MrColdsweat: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
wink2015:

Makinde is not in APC.

He is in PDP.

Exactly my point. They have used the herdsmen menace to make him unpopular.

By 2023, his people will want him gone.
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
I said it before let me say it again.....
"Yoruba people have lost it. Their land is taken and they are blindly following a Muslim leader who doesn't have their interest at heart. A stitch in time saves nine. The earlier your leaders stand up against these killer herders the better for your land."

5 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Tango123: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2021
newdawn2017:
the entire southern Nigeria re in solid unity. Edo, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, akwaibom, cross-river. What else rw u saying?? shocked

I am saying southwest douth east, southsouth, and middle belt

Listen, i am not a politician. I am neither apc or pdp. I just choose to boycott beef. From today until fulani begins ranching, i will never eat beef again. I will get my protein from other sources

Join me all well meaning people. Make it trend on all your social media platforms. #boycottbeef. We can do this. We have the buying power. If we dont buy the beef, they wont rear the cow

#BOYCOTTBEEF.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by capitalzero: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Exactly my point. They have used the herdsmen menace to make him unpopular.

By 2023, his people will want him gone.
He has lost 2023 elections. Ibarapa votes have been lost. Thanks to makinde indecision.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by sandymikky: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
ezenwajosh:
it's in OYO STATE YORUBA LAND not in Southern governors grin
When they conquer Oyo State, where do they head next? They take on Osun, Ondo and Ekiti. When they are done with this, they move next to Edo and Delta and then to the South East and South West.
Time for all the Southern states to man up and fight before it's too late.

6 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by lathrowinger: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ooni:
of what use is tinubu to us?
I always hear tinubu names here and there. My question is, is there anything he can do, that he ain't doing. Coz once u are seeing or hearing something regular, its either it's enviness or reality... Plz tell me what I may needs to understand concerning this Tinubu. Coz I want to believe there are more to it...
Is he the one behind Fulani, or sponsoring bandit ?
or
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by NairaMaster1(m): 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ooni:

Very useful to you people. God blessed you with OBJ but you all rejected him.

You may not be among them but your region messed up big time

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Blakpot: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
chimerase2:
Pls wia re the amotokeuns?

Busy arresting 6yr old marlians

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Perseverance127: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
anonym0us:
cheesy they conquered benue, installed an emir, they will do same when the community grows to the size of a local government. Buhari is on a mission to Islamise the whole country. We warned you guys, it's never too late to correct this..
which emir
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Zinpat: 3:08pm On Feb 01, 2021
ezenwajosh:
it's in OYO STATE YORUBA LAND not in Southern governors grin

Oyo is a southern state - south west
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by samwillyco1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
People with flags are labeled terrorist, while people with guns and matchets, that have killed many people are good/special citizens that are treated with kids gloves by the government

Shame on all the South East Governors/ Ohaneze ndi Igbo and the sleeping Senators/Rep. Members for proscribing IPOB/labeling it terrorists organization.
May the bloods of the innocent people killed directly or indirectly through their actions speak/cry against them in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord AMEN.
RIP to those that have lost their lives as the results of the weakness of our leaders in Jesus Name AMEN.

6 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by babaowambe: 3:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
STOP MOANING AND FIGHT BACK! THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by NairaMaster1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Tonymexes:
Why can't the southern governors come together and end this people once and for all? Why's 2023 taking precedence over people's lives, livelihoods and settlements?

They want to be vice president to a Fulani
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by sameks08(m): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
complain from now till ever Nigeria is not for you so what ever you can do to protect your self do it chikina

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Elvictor: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Zinpat:

Oyo is a southern state - south west

No, a west state

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by afbstrategies: 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
At least Tinubu is showing his people the kind of president he will be, when he win in his DREAM. undecided
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by abokimallam: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
MY DEAR SOUTHERNERS,LET US BOYCOTT COW MEAT.
That’s when the killer herdsmen will live the south when nobody buys their cow meat. They will then stop killing,kidnapping,raping our mothers and maiming our people. When you eat cow meat, you are buying bullets and guns for the Fulani killer herdsmen to use against us.
Our southerners Governors are not interested in saving us from killer Fulani herdsmen because they don’t want to offend their master in Abuja or lose their #1 billion naira monthly security vote. Moreover, they have policemen to protect them and their families from killer Fulani herdsmen.
My people,stop eating cow meat today and save your life.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by RMoneyInTheBank: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Yorubass are wise peoples and ready to accomodate unlike Igbo's that hate Fulani's.Only miscreants in yorubaland are against the herdsmen. But real Omoluabis love them just as Governor Fayemi said
..i pray they attack you soon
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Newbreed2018: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cowards!!! In their own homeland.
Na only amala and ewedu dem sabi, then to insult umu Chineke.
Herdsmen biko continue dealing with them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Temiwands(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lol, which Oyo State? Oladokun should act like a man, organize youths in that area and secure their land, Period. He's just talking like Memuna
Mayng01:
I hope the Oyo State Governor is reading this news . Goodluck
Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Ritchiee: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
“The hunters in the town are ready to face Wakili and his followers but they are afraid because they believe if they fight and kill him, the Federal Government will move against them. But the same Federal Government is not doing anything to ameliorate the plight of the people now. People believe fighting against herdsmen is like fighting against the Federal Government.

You see your life,Fulani master?

2 Likes

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Temiwands(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Baddest!!! Lol
Blakpot:

Busy arresting 6yr old marlians

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by Orokojasper(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ooni:

Don't mind him..... He is as useless as all the south east governors and Nnamdi Azikiwe was in his lifetime....

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by DennisEche(m): 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
Cry Cry babies go meet and dialogue with the Fulani's. I suggest the land should be shared among the Fulanis and the Locals since that place is like a home to them now. Tinubu please where are the Cows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by codemaniacs: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
abokimallam:
MY DEAR SOUTHERNERS,LET US BOYCOTT COW MEAT.
That’s when the killer herdsmen will live the south when nobody buys their cow meat. They will then stop killing,kidnapping,raping our mothers and maiming our people. When you eat cow meat, you are buying bullets and guns for the Fulani killer herdsmen to use against us.
Our southerners Governors are not interested in saving us from killer Fulani herdsmen because they don’t want to offend their master in Abuja or lose their #1 billion naira monthly security vote. Moreover, they have policemen to protect them and their families from killer Fulani herdsmen.
My people,stop eating cow meat today and save your life.

even if southern Nigerians don't buy their meat, northern Nigerians will buy it.

so one of the main solutions is to buy meat from fellow southerners.
another solution is to make cattle rearing, meat selling to be done by indigenes only.
another solution is to ban northern Nigerians from getting into meat business in southern Nigeria same way Ghana banned Nigerians from retail trade.
e.t.c.

1 Like

Re: Ibarapa: Herdsmen Mount "No Cross-Zone" On Farmlands In Oyo by LivingSage: 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
You're mad
helinues:
Pinshures or it's fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointment: Who Did Stella Okotete Offend? / Dino Melaye Performs His Hit Single "Aje Kun Iya" With A Live Band (Pics, Video) / Igboho: I Won't Help Ayete In Oyo Fight Fulani Herdsmen Except Makinde Invites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.