Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

How Do I Get My Love Life Back Together? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get My Love Life Back Together? (207 Views)

Please, How Do I Pick Up My Life Back And Have A Purpose? / I Don't Know If I Can Ever Get My Life Back Together / My Love Life Is Cursed (i'm Depressed But Happy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Love Life Back Together? by Akinpedia(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Are you suffering from a boring, stale, unfulfilled love life? Do you need some guidance to jump-start your passion for romance and create a stronger connection with your significant other? Then there are 12 things that you can do right now, or this coming week, to instantly boost your love life:

o Practice Self-Love is vital for the emotional health of any human. The more I felt loved and cherished by my partner, the easier it was to connect with them on an intimate level. It's important to connect with yourself first and foremost. Practicing self-love gives you the ability to feel loved, and to allow yourself to feel loved in return.

o, Be spontaneous-Spontaneity is the cornerstone of romance. Don't sit in front of the TV waiting for your partner to get home from work. You may be too stressed out. Instead, step outside and take a hike, a bike ride, a long walk, a nice dinner with the girls, or just spend some time alone and be by yourself. This will do wonders for your disposition and will make you feel great when you get home.

o Listen and pay attention Don't sit around waiting for your phone to ring with some interesting person or opportunity. Get up and take notice of what is going on around you. You will feel loved and noticed much more if you take notice of the little things around you.

o Focus On Yourself-When you take time for yourself, you will feel happier, less stressed, and will actually enjoy life a bit more. Your partner will feel loved and appreciated as well. People always want to be around someone who takes care of themselves and loves life. This is a tremendous skill that can transfer over to any type of relationship. You will be surprised how the stress of everyday life is turned into the energy of love and brought back to a positive state. Enjoy this time to reconnect.

o Keep To Yourself-You are unique and so are your partner. Do not become a victim to the incessant demands of others. When you allow someone to change your mind every other minute, you will lose your sense of self. You will feel like they are trying to force you into something you are uncomfortable with. It will create an insecure feeling and make you want to run away from the relationship.

o, Let Others Love You Lastly, let others love you for you. You may have had an abusive childhood and that is part of the problem. The truth is, you may feel unloved after a hard situation in your life but if you try to love yourself first you will find that others do love you. You will feel accepted and this is a wonderful thing when it comes to building a healthy love life. Allow others to notice all the great qualities that you possess and you will also begin to feel comfortable and valued. This is one of the quickest ways to get your love life back on track.

There is hope. If you find that you have lost interest or stopped making love, then it is time to take action and work with your partner to rebuild your love life. Don't wait another minute to show your partner how much you love and care for them.

First, you need to decide that you will both commit to working with your therapist. Your therapist can be a very powerful resource. He or she can offer you many valuable tips and insight that can help you heal and move forward in your relationship. Your therapist can also help you decide what the next steps are for you both.

Next, you need to decide that both of you will need to make some changes in order to create balance in your relationship. Both of you need to make some necessary changes in how you relate to each other. Your goal is not to find fault in your partner. It is important that you both accept responsibility for any negative behaviors that you find in yourselves.

Finally, don't give up! If you find that your love life has fallen apart, don't give up hope. You CAN learn how to bring it back together. It takes time, patience, and lots of communication from both partners, but it can be done.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Celebrate Valentine's Day (tips For Couples) / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / African Wedding Shaaaa!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.